NOOOO I HATE THIS HEEL BUT IT'S NOT THE WAY I WANT TO HATE A HEEL

>NOOOO I HATE THIS HEEL BUT IT'S NOT THE WAY I WANT TO HATE A HEEL

Attached: 1566219693689.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Unironicly based and redpilled.

You should want to see the heel display their character and eventually get beaten.
If a heel is simply making people the channel, it's not a good heel.

Go away heat is fictional

dilate

lmao numale wrestling fans are pathetic

this is true

Hi CAWdy, you are shit

Do you think losing viewers is smart business or something?

>NOOO BARON CORBIN HURT MY WAIFU BEXS IM CHANGING THE CHANNEL

lmao

Sure hasn't stopped WWE from making record revenue from the network and TV deals.

Shane and Corbin are the only people with "bad heat" and they are stuck in the midcard. They arent the reason their losing viewers.

This.
>NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT WORKED I JUST HATE THAT WRESTLER SO MUCH I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD

>Do you think losing viewers is smart business or something?
Doesn't happen and there's absolutely no fucking way you can prove the validity of this fanfic situation where a viewer would think "wow I don't like this guy he's not exciting so I'm changing the channel". It's make believe. Pro wrestling has utilised the heel/face trope for over fifty years and it was always successful and if it didn't translate well to television because people could just change the channel anytime something happened that they didn't approve of, then that has nothing to do with whether the heel/face trope is effective and everything to do with television being a shit medium.

Heels are supposed to upset you, they're not supposed to make you say "well this guy is good at his performance fighting job of being a fake bad guy haha so skilled I bet he's a great guy in real life outside of his fake bad guy character, I love this heel". That is post 2000 WWE fan numale garbage. If you want to know why pro wrestling is dying, that's why. You killed it by being a faggot and WWE killed it by pandering to faggots for sponsership deals and deleting kayfabe so nobody would get their feelings hurt.

Corbin has actual old-fashioned heel heat.

Guys like Bray Wyatt are the ones that cant get any heat, he's out assaulting old guys and shit and still getting cheers. If a crowd likes a guy so much that they refuse to boo his heinous kayfabe actions, turn him face.

Happened with Jinder, happened with Swagger, it happening with Austin literally killed pro wrestling in the west.

By your definition, literally any shitter, any joe you find on the street can instantly be employed, have a mic put in their hand and no matter how much they are booed from thier performance or how many eyes are turned away because they're terrible at what they do, it's all ok if they are playing a bad guy because you are supposed to hate them anyway.

"It's the fans fault" basically.

>Austin
Austin's wasnt really go away heat, it's just that literally nobody wanted him as a heel and thought it was fucking retarded when he turned.

A better example of a heel that made people change the channel is JBL.

>if WWE is making a profit then everything is okay
Actual fucking retard. Notice, by the way, they aren't making record revenue from their fans. Vince is running a fucking advertising firm, not an entertainment business, and I promise you, if WWE cannot create new viewers, they will die. Maybe not tomorrow, or next year, but there's only so long they can coast on being the top rated cable show if their product is so fucking godawful that people are cutting their cables.

The first sign of the downfall is when a network stops airing a WWE show because they can't afford to keep it. WWE will still be making record profits at the time, almost certainly, but then the next network won't be able to keep up. The dominoes will fall all the way to USA, and that'll be that. Screencap this.

>Happened with Jinder, happened with Swagger, it happening with Austin literally killed pro wrestling in the west.
Nope.

>By your definition, literally any shitter, any joe you find on the street can instantly be employed, have a mic put in their hand and no matter how much they are booed from thier performance or how many eyes are turned away because they're terrible at what they do, it's all ok if they are playing a bad guy because you are supposed to hate them anyway.
Literally correct.

Based and redpilled

wizerked

>Corbin has actual old-fashioned heel heat.
It only took two years, but yeah he has it.

If they turn him face they won't like him anymore

MJF is SUCH a good heel! He always stays in character! So fucking awesome! Best heel in the business, I’m a huge fan!

Attached: EA34D7F1-4707-4166-A2EE-4FD4E7BF89EB.png (309x368, 141K)

>Literally correct.
I cam only hope that you aren't in charge of any form of casting or directing.

Worked

The thing is that you say "no matter how many eyes are turned away" but no eyes are turned away. To my previous point, you can't prove that at all. Your way of proving it to me was saying "It's true because it happened with X guy" without providing any data on how many eyes were turned away because of them, ie; "it's true because I said so". That's nonsense. And if indeed you could prove this, then you are proving that pro wrestling shouldn't have heels, only babyfaces, because if someone sees a heel they might change the channel.

imagine thinking this

>no eyes are turned away
Consistent historic low ratings and attendance says otherwise.

We go from an average of 3.57 in 2011 to 3.28 in 2010 and ratings have only continues to decline in the decade following with SD plummeting tremendously at the onset of Jinders reign with minimal recovery, the only week seeing a notable boost during his reign was his first week as champion. Many factors can be considered, but failing to provide engaging antagonists is one of them.

You can have bad guys, it means nothing if fans arent interested in them and would rather turn to something else then see them probably get beaten.

Of course it probably doesnt matter since yours is the philosophy Vince chooses to follow and half decent storytelling and presentation can take a backseat to it.
Ratings will continue to decline, attendance will continue to decline and it's all the fault of the fans.