Irrelevant shitter overrated by weebs who subscribe to meltzer and literally cannot form opinions of their own

irrelevant shitter overrated by weebs who subscribe to meltzer and literally cannot form opinions of their own

Attached: 1561026497390.png (220x165, 65K)

This is the worst opinion on this board, die painfully

I just remembered why OP is always a faggot

care to emasculate?

Faithless fool

whom is this semon demon

Nice try, Seethe. Keep ripping him off, you'll still be nowhere near his level.

Fuck you and go ace

Guys, come on

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

He's old.....

>replying to obvious low effort trolls
this is the worst board on Yea Forums please close this board permanently

>all this pearl clutching and gasping but still not a single good match has been posted by these reactionary meltzer reading redditors

Sup Inoki

And he still wrestles better than most anyone

If this was legit Inoki, I would forgive

Low energy post user-kun, you can do better than this.

Attached: 1566082256203.jpg (310x310, 14K)

He's not irrelevant or a shitter but he's definitely overrated and you're right about the mentally ill who adopt Meltzer's mumbled opinions of matches he doesn't even watch.

>he's not irrelevant
you live in a retarded internet wrestling bubble
he means literally nothing to actual regular people
he's the definition of irrelevant

And he’s still here because okada can’t do his job.

If he was irrelevant NJPW would be dead right now

Yeah, the 8 people you know are reflective of the population of the wrestling audience and a guy who has been heavily featured in one of the biggest promotions in wrestling for his entire career is irrelevant to wrestling because people who don't watch wrestling don't know him. Based. I guess that means Anish Kapoor isn't world famous because you don't know who he is. Cool.

People who actually watching Japanese pro wrestling don't pay any attention whatsoever to Meltzer because it has been known for 20 years that he literally doesn't know absolutely anything about Japanese pro wrestling and just makes shit up as he goes and sometimes just lies outright

that's not okada

he is cool i like his wrestling

And the majority of people who spam shit about wrestling on the Internet are nujapanlets who recite Meltzer's bizarre ratings and have more fingers than IQ points. The vast majority.
All the real fans know HARASHIMA is the true ace of Japan.

I don't watch comedy promotions so i don't care

>sells 2k tickets in an 8k arena
nice you're right he matters a lot my bad

He's relevant because he was the top guy. I didn't call him a draw, ya simp. He was on top during a decline across the entire industry, in his defense. He's not Inoki and the weird idea of him being in the top 10 of all time is laughable, but he's not irrelevant.
Based retard.

>being the top guy in the most irrelevant point in wrestling history doesnt make you irrelevant
bet you think seth is relevant too

>most irrelevant point in wrestling history
I didn't realise he was in the room when you were born.

>And the majority of people who spam shit about wrestling on the Internet are nujapanlets who recite Meltzer's bizarre ratings and have more fingers than IQ points.
Nah. I don't know what "nujapanlets" is but I don't think anyone really recites Meltzers ratings except british people and americans who watch indy promotions.

Harashima just drew 3k people to Ota Ward for a gate of $0. What an ace.

OP is a nigger

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

You do know that actual wrestling doesn’t draw and that what truly matters is stories and larger than life characters right?

...good one

You do know that larger than life doesn't actually mean large people right? Don't answer,i already know you actually believe that because you are retarded.

>le frog splash man
dunno why weebs want to suck this dudes dick

sanada is better

fake. stories and larger than life characters dont draw shit in pro wrestling because you can get better stories and better larger than life characters outside of wrestling. the draw is wrestling + compelling charismatic talent.

why does everything need to be "muh larger than life" like we get it you are gay but not everyone is a sizequeen

>whole thread is just wolfie samefagging ebin trolls until he can bait someone into an argument to fill up his time
get a job bro

Attached: 3892525.jpg (395x477, 30K)

Dude saved NJPW from dying. Is he the biggest draw ever? No but he's one of the reasons NJPW is back to prominence in at least Japan.

>sanada is better

Thank you for showing why weebs continue to have better taste in entertainment than non weebs again

The reason of the exponential growth is Okada and in minor part Naito,Tanahashi just put a stop to the collapse.

do the weebs on this board actually think anyone gave a shit about tanashitter? you dorks know it was devitt/aj/omega that made it matter right? and to a lesser extent sinsuke and okada. the most important figure in the survival of who japan was the bullet club logo

No u.

Blame Takeshita for being such an antidraw it cancels HARASHIMA out.

>you dorks know it was devitt/aj/omega that made it matter right?
That's a load of bull, AJ was a shit draw, and Devitt wasn't main event material

Wrong picture, you meant to post Okada

that is fine and all but i just like to watch entertaining stuff rather than ponder the historical significance of wrestling over every little thing- oh no i cant like this wrestler because he didnt make wrestling cool in the eyes of people in another country

and yet they're the ones that made people give a shit about your dead company and start watching it again

shut the fuck up you backpeadling dork

>and yet they're the ones that made people give a shit about your dead company and start watching it again
They weren't a draw for the Japanese, they were just a draw for western fags for The Elite who soon ditched it for AEW.

baby needs his bah bah? goo goo gah gah

Omega is unironicall better in every way

is this whole thread just wolfcarter arguing with himself

sad

Sup Tyson, i see you are still mad at the ACE .

MAN FUCK OP

Attached: rocky-romero-051116-romero-ftr_6m908u7ucpcq1tgqfgtk6vjtc.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Those guys signing with wwe and the wwe mentioning new japan on their broadcasts is what brought the autists to njpw in the first place and is why everyone suddenly started watching njpw afterwards.
It's retarded to think otherwise as regards the sudden Western interest.

The popularity started heating up with Okada and Tanahashi more so than the BC.

you're delusional lol

The BC didn't draw shit dude, you're the one who's delusional.

kek as opposed to tanahashi and okada failing to draw flies to shit in the first g1 in the history of the united states?

Unlike AEW, they didn't lose a dime in that free venue. Meanwhile AEW has to lose so much money getting venues.

Also, using American numbers which are secondary to their main Japan audience. lmao If that's the case why can't American promotions draw in Japan?

This

cope

No it didn't. WWE signing guys is what brought the western audience to njpw. And the reason they started watching is because they saw people know who Devitt and Nakamura were and they wanted to say they were "real fans too".

The reason people started watching was because of Dave throwing around star ratings not because of fucking shitty Devitt. You'd have more argument with Omega drawing in a crowd. Even so it wasn't them bringing NJPW back to relevance.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot, the thing that brought more western fans to NJPW was NJPWworld.com. People heard about Okada and Tanahashi and Omega and Shibata and Ibushi. Nobody gave a fuck about Fergil Devitt at any point in his career and nobody gave a fuck about BC until Omega started having monster matches in the main event.

Just because you're a retard that never heard of him before the 6 star meme doesn't mean the fucking bullet club's peak popularity happened while AJ Was still there and it getting so hot was the reason they signed devitt and aj replaced him in the first place.

you unironically have no idea what you're talking about

>unironically
oh so you're 12, surprise surprise

what are you even babbling about

I've been watching NJPW for over 20 years and you talk like a 20 year old. Make sense?

Again AJ didn't effect shit. He didn't move the needle at all for New Japan. No matter how much you want to say it. Omega was a bigger factor than fucking AJ. Yes, he was being praised by Meltzer but only after the Meltzer was watching all the Okada/Tanahashi matches.

Yeah it's so obvious I don't know what this guys problem is.

An entire thread with wolfcuck samefagging and trying to pick fights with people over based ACE. Sad

Attached: 1565561568726.jpg (204x301, 17K)

well, no because a second ago you said i was 12
do you even know what year it is you fucking retard?

get a job wolfcuck

Meltzer's online popularity boomed at the same time as njpw's. WWE NXT is solely responsible for the massive increase in popularity for new japan and the existence of AEW. It is, factually. I was already watching and discussing njpw while all this happened, been watching njpw since I was a kid. The massive influx of edrones into the new japan viewership because wwe promoted their new signees as "good because they were IWGP champion" which made the fat retards (aka you) start watching njpw.
Either this is bait or you are clinically retarded. Devitt was one of the biggest non wwe draws in the world. His BC run is what got Ibushi over as a top guy in NJPW, as opposed to him being a DDT guy, because Devitt put Ibushi over on his way out. No one besides already existing NJPW fans knew who those other guys were. I watched all this happen. The only people who deny these blatant facts are the nujapanlets who were chanting NXT at Nakamura during his WWE debut.

Tanahashi vs Ibushi 2018 G1, retard

Oh please, people were going on about Meltzer during the HBK/Taker matches. Don't think the BC took credit. He started watching New Japan with the Tanahashi/Suzuki match at WK
>Devitt was one of the biggest non wwe draws in the world
LMAO

How is he overrated?

Probably just E drones or AEWtists pissed that Tana has a win over Omega.

g-gomenesai tanahashi san.

He was literally the biggest draw in Europe and the biggest foreign star in Japan, so he was.
Meltzer always watched NJPW, as much as he "watches" wrestling - if you pay attention to his reports its obvious that he doesn't.
Because he's not the best wrestler ever, like people claim. For the current presentation of New Japan he is the perfect top guy since his gimmick is an embodiment of the idea of doing your best and upholding the standards of the company. And more so now that he's old and haggard since the doing your best part is way more dramatic because of his limitations. He's great, perfect in his role and an incredible worker. He's not the best in the world, never was. Overrated doesn't mean he isn't great.

Ah bull I've yet to see a feud this decade that matches Okada/Tanahashi. No not even Omega's stint with Tana could compare.

*Okada

He didn't say or imply that. It's a phrase, you utter low IQ subhuman.

And you're a likewise brainlet.

Why does New Japan draw, then?
You didn't fall for the newfag meme of NJPW being a workrate promotion, did you?
It's a narrative, story-driven promotion and that's why it's fans spend money on it. The niche Western audience that like le workrate don't mean jack shit. The domestic fan-base that connect to the characters and stories are why it's successful.
Meanwhile, American shitter workrate promotions are dying.

ace of based deserves to be defended from even the weakest and most transparent attacks

Okada does his job better than Tanahashitter did, considering he actually draws.

based

Is that why the Tana-Omega main event draw better than the Okada-Naito main event?

>Devitt was one of the biggest non wwe draws in the world.
is this guy serious, he's a fucking jr heavyweight, and a heel, there's no doubt he's a great wrestler and always has been but "one of the biggest non wwe draws in the world" is delusional

Ibushi has also been over as a top jr heavyweight outside of DDT since he got booked in NOAH and that was a long time ago lol

Good for you. Tanahashi doesn't book New Japan and your preference for their matches doesn't make Tanahashi the best wrestler of all time.

No, that's down to the general and consistent upswing in business that began when Okada arrived on the scene, in 2012.
Dome main events had been picking up in attendance. In fact, you could say that was a pretty pitiful number considering the enormous increase from 2017 > 2018. 9K more fans, compared to only 3K more that Tana/Omega managed to put in seats.
And tickets are selling faster for this year's pair of Dome shows, guess who's champ? Okada.

You need to learn to read.

Yes his storytelling and working the crowd does though.

There was also a co main event for WK12

That's your cope? That because someone disagrees with you, they can't read? This is probably the third most mentally unwell board after /pol/ and /x/.

>co main event
No such thing, literally marketing ploy and nothing more. Business is still on the headliners.

I already explained all of that, ya simp.

never associated melzter drones with tanahashit desu, guys like okada and kenny are more fitting to their tastes

Yes I know, but it showed how "big" the Omega/Jericho match was according to you

Explained all of what, what the fuck are you talking about? A heel jr heavyweight gaijin in japan is a bigger draw than CMLL's top guys? That Kota Ibushi, a guy over as a top freelancer since the mid 2000's, was still thought of as "a DDT guy" until 2011 when Devit "put him over"? Literally what are you saying? Am I being trolled?

>be me
>see this post seconds after it's posted
>"what weak bait"
>come back hours later
Replies: 102 / Images: 6 / Posters: 33

Go Ace!
Keeps drawing even with such low energy bait post