Reminder that the homosexuals of Yea Forums are the only ones pushing the narrative that Charlotte isn't at least an...

Reminder that the homosexuals of Yea Forums are the only ones pushing the narrative that Charlotte isn't at least an 8/10

Attached: WWE.SMACKDOWN.LIVE.2019.08.20.1080p.HDTV.x264-WH.mp4_snapshot_00.29.08.770.jpg (994x970, 232K)

Have you ever seen her nudes?

She has weird tits.

I push that narrative then jerk off to her like I would any other big titty diva because this is a shitposting board and we're all here to have fun you ding-dong diddly mark

someone missed the leaks

8/10 is incredibly generous to this hobgoblin

He's an 8/10 but has something unfortunate between those fine legs.

should really wait until shes done getting work done to give her a number to be fair

She looked horrible in every form of lightinge and at every angle

>Father's face
so you gay
>fridge body
>botched tits that you can see from the leaks
>Hank hill-tier ass
Shit was so flat you could see the entire back of the thong.
>annoying voice
>Shitty tats
>2 Divorces into her early 30's.

>until shes done getting work done
That's the secret pal, they're never done

Attached: D3lgXYVW0AEsV7h.jpg (716x1024, 112K)

I dont rate women because they get bitchy if they are not 10 and won't believe you if you do rate them 10.
Would fuck that mommy tho.

She almost looks human here

Based.
Imagine the BRRAAAAAPPs

Attached: Adobe_20190705_093915.jpg (1147x641, 133K)

>Calling someone gay for liking a tall athletic blonde with big tits
Quit projecting kid

She's rancid, you gaylord.

>Kid
You're a fucking faggot. She looks like Ric with an even shittier body. And we've seen her tits, who the fuck would honestly enjoy that other than some virgin who has never seen real tits in his life.

>at least an 8/10

Attached: yikes.jpg (1325x2360, 385K)

2017 is a fucking semen demon holy shit

>I'm not a k-kid
>M-muh old leaks
>You're a v-virgin
>You're g-gay for liking a tall athletic blonde with big tits
kek seethe. She's fixed her tits since then dumbass. You're just coping for the fact you've never been with a tall blonde before. She probably reminds you of your state of being an incel.

You're unironically either gay or extremely LowTest if you wouldn't

oh trust me, I would. But that doesn't mean she's hot. That just means I hate myself. I've fucked waaaaay worse.

>you're gay if you don't want to fuck this incredibly masculine women

projecting a bit there mate

She's worse than Baylely
>Fake bod
>fake face
I'll take Baylely any day of the week

No, because kid is literally the most Reddit Passive-agressive response you could have. You're clearly a fucking faggot.

Dude, it's fine if you want to get dommed by a tall white girl with no features, but you could get that literally anywhere. Charlotte is not fucking hot. She's the chick that gets a guy because it's 2:00 AM and dude wants a nut. She's generic and so is your taste.

>Incredibly masculine woman
That right there confirms my statement. You're extremely LowTest if this woman is considered masculine to your soiboi ass.

Why are you falseflagging as a Charlotte fan so hard?

WWE hasn't had a proper Amazon sort on their roster in ages. All the muscle-women worked me into a shoot. When are we going to get the next Beth Phoenix or something?

>Dominated by tall blondes
Oh so you're a manlet. That explains. She's not even 6 foot she couldn't dominate me, but she could probably man handle you, which I could see being scary for a manlet.

She has tits, and legs. If she'd get a short hair cut like Renee she might get the push she needs to make her actual fap material.

She's a 5/10 with bolt ons

there aren't any homosexuals on Yea Forums but if there were then they would be welcome and an equal part of the community

You can think Bayley is hotter and still want to fuck Charlotte dumbass

spics pretend she's attractive since they're all stans for almas

>False flagging
kek imagine believing this

But why would you fuck Charlotte then?

Retard, you're the one bringing up her height. I never brought it up, only a real manlet would bring up how she's "Tall" every two seconds. You're just a fag that wants to get fucked by Ric Flair. She's a 4 that you're hyping up as a ten because you have never had sex, so think, BLONDE + TITS = GOOD, ignoring her lack of any assets and a botched titty job and disfigured face. She ;looks more plastic than human and not even in the hot bimbo way.

What the hell is an Alma ?

>You want to get fucked by Ric Flair
Really weird how you're the one bringing up all the gay shit and then projecting it onto me huh?

Would be based if they ever brought it back

Attached: IMG_20190820_194549.jpg (1080x902, 238K)

mamacita

If it's good enough for El Idolo it's good enough for me. Granted I am not even gay but would have sex with him before I would her, but hell he is a sexy motherfucker.

>but would have sex with him
And so an anti charlotte manlet shows his true colors

Kek When will they learn?

Attached: C5C68676-AD8F-4F47-91F2-A37D3AC438F8.jpg (449x800, 60K)

be she likes it rough

oh for sure. she probably likes getting choked unconscious and slapped back to life

This bitch hit the wall at 12 lmao

did you jack it to nichole bass?

She looks like a recovering alcoholic.

Shes hot with her close on.....

>recovering
bitch, she ain't ever gonna recover. She's a Flair! WOOOO!

>at least 8/10
Beggin ya to outside and stop looking at made up divas and filtered internet women

The only way to know if a woman has a hot body (not including face) is looking at her standing straight with flat shoes. Heels lift the ass and sitting makes the thighs look thicker. Pushup bras can be spotted a mile away just like fake tits (but if you're into that then it might actually be a +).
Also beware of high waistline pants/skirts, women that wear these do so to make their fupa seem smaller.

She has no hips and her feet are among the most disgusting I've ever seen. Pass.

Imagine if she ripped a massive ProteinBRAPP in that position

Attached: 1563027172130.webm (480x360, 952K)

Who gives a fuck what she looks like? Marry her and you marry into wrestling royalty. You're guaranteed at least one HoFer in your offspring.

Finally a Based and Redpilled Chad

I don't understand, why would I, as a straight man, think a woman who looks like a straight up man is attractive? Think you got it backwards user.

Ric is broke. What royalty?

Attached: 1565232429064.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

>only paying attention to feet
Y O I K E S !

imagine thinking about a man while you’re fucking a women

Why is there such polarizing opinions on her looks?

Attached: charlotte.png (1070x519, 39K)

It's because a lot of people on this board are only into Asians

She has a dicknose.

Noses only come in 4 shapes, woman twerking, dick nose, thin I and lemonkeyface.

based low self esteem weebs

>bolt-on tits
>Skin fucked up and blotchy, probably from too much plastic surgery
Not 8/10 by any decent metric

She's more of a gnoll.

2015-2017 are the only acceptable answers

Attached: the wall up there.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Where did the thread with her nudes go?

Body is probably 9/10 but her face is an abomination. She should have stuck with her original face

Attached: ash 421.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>blurry zommed-in pic

Attached: 1566214231241.png (215x267, 57K)

Attached: Charlotte SD 20-08-19 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Her nipples look so tasty

I love fake big tits and I still thing that Chalotte is not atractive. She is used goods, her tits looks like sandbags when not pushed up, and although I'm not into asses she has a man's ass which reveals that any man that feels atraction for Charlotte is a closet faggot. 3/10 at best.

8/10 on the tranny transition scale maybe

where's that cringy ass webm of """her""" doing a naked backflip off the turnbuckle?

All I'm saying is if I'm gonna fap to a woman who looks like a tranny, I might as well just go the whole way and fap to an actual tranny instead.

Attached: 64479751_376076669657762_6815126452497866124_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

Because we spent so many years looking at Ric flair. So when people see charlotte, they don't see her amazonian feature. They dont see her athletic body or talent. They just cry and scream "omg it's ric flair with tits" - not realizing that most women have some resemblance to their fathers in their facial features, only the boys online cry more about Charlotte because we have seen Ric for a long time. Basically fragile masculinity In liking an actual athletic woman with strong yet feminine features. The same guys who shit on Charlotte get off to jailbait looking women (Alexa) or asians who look similar to their lolis.

Gay

She was maybe a 8 without makeup.
A 7 with makeup and now a 6 with the bad botox job.

That and mentally ill jewish rats.

I am a tits guy but I also like a litte ass.
I don't know how her new boobs look but ii still have nightmares from the old topless pics.
So body with new tits 7 face with new tox 5.
Natural Charles was a 8 or 9.