NIGHT ONE

NIGHT ONE
Okada(c) vs ibushi
Naito(c) vs Jay
NIGHT TWO
champ vs champ, winner takes all
Who you got?

Attached: 150862cc14189e22151cd423a9a4465a.jpg (511x680, 76K)

Don’t see a reason for them to send the crowd home bummed, specially two night in a row. Jay White is pretty unpopular, as a heel should be, so I think he has the least chances.
“LOL Okada wins” is always possible, they are running out of records for him to break, maybe that’s the plan. I think Gedo is smart enough to understand you don’t put all your eggs in one basket and that Okada really doesn’t need it, I find it hard to believe the guy could be any more over.
Naito would be the perfect conclusion to his arc. He gets to hold The title he hates for stealing his main event and finally walk out of WK with the IWGP championship, one of his dreams. It places him undeniably at the top for one night and puts a nice bow on his whole story. However there’s always that weird feeling that Gedo had a lot of chances with Naito and didn’t capitalize, maybe doesn’t see him as the guy deserving of a massive moment like that. He still could because it is a great moment either way, and have him drop it on his next defense. So there are big chances.
Ibushi is probably the most likely. Very popular, being groomed for the top, actually won the G1, proposed the dual title match and it establishes him as a top guy. It’s a moment that would make him a star, they are clearly very high on him, I’d say he’s the most likely.
I’m personally rooting for Naito.

They are not putting two titles on the line in one match

>They are not putting two titles on the line in one match
Well they're gonna

Why else would Ibushi mention it? For the lolz?

Naito and Ibushi wouldn't be pushing the idea of a double champion if that wasn't the goal.

Based Kazuchika Okada is going the make jasetthy seethe so much when he has 2 prettier belts than the Tarp layer

>Threeway
CRINGE

ya blind?

Where the fuck did you read threeway mongoloid?
It’s two Championship matches on the first day and a champ vs champ on the second.

Night one will be the Liger retirement main event

Night two will be the Hebbyq

>Liger wins belt from Naito
>Liger beats Okada and retires as double champ
B A S E D

Liger is not a big enough draw anymore

Gedo pls book this

Attached: destiii_ohnonono.jpg (600x400, 346K)

they've stayed away from naito okada for a bit so that'd probably be night two

Liger's retirement is probably the biggest since Kobashi's.

They've got enough time from now to Jan to make the audience leave the memories alone and remember to care if they dont already.

But that's not necessary because Liger is already over in Japan which is what matters for WK

Stupidest post of the day

Bum

It's been obvious for months now and they planted the seeds with Naito talking about wanting to be double champion since before at least April. Now Ibushi's wanting to challenge for both on both nights and they need main events for both.

Based. Although I think it's naicringe's time

Yes they are. Ibushi said he wants it and Naito just accepted his challenge in an interview yesterday

Okada d. Ibushi to retain
Naito d. White to retain
Naito d. Okada to win all

The Naito scenario should be the obvious choice, but I'd like him to keep the title until Dominion at the very least.

Based Kitamura comes back to lay the SmackDown on these candy asses

They haven't had multiple guys talking about it for the last eight months just for funsies, dude.

BASED

Liger's retirement is probably semi-main of second night.

Leave Okada to me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>jobs to old age

Night one
Ibushi over Okada
Nakamura over Naito
Night two
Ibushi over Nakamura

I mean I don't distrust the capability of the main event delivering either way, but it still seems like it's going to be pretty hard to follow Liger's act and snap people out of the fact that they just saw his last match.

>Ibushi will beat Okada two times in a row at fucking WK
>Nakamura

Attached: 60F7808E-BD15-4A4B-994A-123F37C1A49E.jpg (2016x1504, 777K)

That's fair. I thought about it and I realized you could have Liger main event the first night. Since people know the big winner take all match is happening the next night, having the HW be the semi-main wouldn't be TOO strange.

Reminder that Saejima is canonically stronger.

Attached: Saejima food.png (233x239, 22K)

>rubber bullets
Yeah no

He was on par with Kiryu while injured. It's safe to say he's stronger. He's also the one who legit got shot and shrugged it off.

I’m not refuting that he’s stronger I just want him anywhere near this main event if we have to pick a fictional character to wrestle Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP heavyweight championship

*just don’t

Saejima is based as fuck

doesn't matter, all of NJPW's modern and classic stars jobbed to Kiryu, not Saejima

>Jobbing to Saejima's jobber

I’d like that too

>winner takes all
I always hate the idea of a wrestler holding two titles. Each title should be important. But when someone holds two, then one has to be more important. The champ can't lose both at the same time, as you need to separate them as two individual titles. But then that begs the question, when someone challenges the double champ for one of his titles, why that title and not the other title? It's like that other title doesn't matter. And when the champ loses the first title, and has his moment in the ring of sadness over losing it. He's still got the other one, like it's some consolation prize.

mostly likely it would be okada
personally i'd want to see naito or ibushi

this. seems very unlikely that a showcase retirement match will headline the dome, even liger's. it's also against what he likely wants as a very humble human being.

everyone knows the IWGP title is a much bigger deal than the IC title anyway
you're overthinking it