Pitbulls aren't dangero-

>pitbulls aren't dangero-
www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/21/us/detroit-dogs-kill-girl-wednesday/

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-174516.png (1453x2048, 1.27M)

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the clickbait board is two blocks down.

not wrestling related kys sjw

Ishii is a good boy who never did nothin to nobody, don't slander the stone pitbull ever again, he's a sensitive soul

Attached: sadman.png (1244x706, 996K)

Attached: 1525823507472.jpg (960x804, 113K)

why does the kid have to do with anything or is it just for clicks to run that picture

insane. you should see how pissed off people get at me for saying they need to eradicate the pitbull breed

i had a good for nothing spic neighbor with a pitbull that he had zero control over. The fucking thing eventually dug a hole into my yard and started snapping at my dogs. I called the cops, called animal control, they didn't give a shit. They couldn't care less. I eventually went over to the dudes front door and said "if your fucking dog is in my yard again, I will kill it with a baseball bat". I was the the 'evil dickhead whitey' of the neighborhood, but I don't fucking care. Fuck spics. Fuck pitbulls. I love animals, but I WILL bash a fucking pitbull to death and leave it on your doorstep with ZERO guilt.

The child was the victim of the Breed of Peace

gimme de green light

My wife's dad (farmer) had zero tolerance for that shit. One day a dog wandered on the property and knocked over my wife while she was just a toddler.

So he smashed it over the head with a shovel and buried it.

So did it happen again after that or did you actually kill the pitbull

conservatives are a scourge

Lmao your pussy white boy ass wouldn’t do shit, stop making up retarded stories to make you look badass

Did Pedro take the threat seriously or did you start swinging user, don't leave us hanging mid story

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, you shouldn't keep them around young kids

>my wifes dad

Attached: 371-3710521_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-nu-wojak-soyboy-wojak_12774.png (572x693, 10K)

This totally seems wrestling related, because pitbull has gone over clean here and it's worked OP into a seething boil.

>my wife’s dad
Lmao, say father in law you fucking cuckold

he kept his dog inside from then on. He'd only let it out to piss and shit on a fuckin leash. He couldn't call the cops on me cause he had like 7 of his illegal family members living there. In retrospect, I should have called ICE. This was in like 2015, so that shit hadn't really popped off yet.

Putt bulls are the ultimate alpha dogs, that’s why women and basedbois like them so much and why betas on 4channel seethes at them.

lol what a cuck. Deal with your aggression elsewhere fag

based

love this fake toughguy roleplay about threatening people with pitbulls though it gave me a good laugh haha what a faggot

lol no. I honestly wish I could go back and kill the thing. I made a mistake in not doing it. For all I know, the dog could have already mauled someone by now. I should have done the world a favor. Ya seethe? Ya trigg'd? Tell me everything you feel right now

cringe you did nothing and you would never have done anythng because youre a pussy and none of that ever happened lmao

go dilate

Hello Pitbulls! have you mauled a toddler today?

Pitbulls should be extinct or only for dog fucking batshit crazy ethots that feel they need protection

I'd kill you then feed it to the dog lmao

>post fake toughguy roleplay story on a japanese cartoon website
>people dont believe you
>Y-YOURE JUST A TRANNY

Attached: 32534534.jpg (720x720, 27K)

I mauled ya sister and ya mom lil’ guy, lmao.

>I'd kill you

Attached: KLfFuKb.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Based Reddit doge working the little bitch boy rping into a shoot.

Based. A pitbull would kill you without giving zero fucks. They don't understand anything besides force so sometimes you have to kill one or end up dead.

You've never been with a woman, you fat ugly neet.

Lmao this beta 4channeler literally projecting

Based and truthpilled

>muh projection
What's the matter lil guy, hit close to home? Lmaoo

>n-no u!
KEK, this little beta boi is backpedaling like a pussy faggot.

>he does it again
beggin ya to either lose weight, gain employment, or lie with a woman

>beta coper seething at Based pitty

>now he’s being cuckter
LMAO
>gets called out for projecting
>starts acting like that fat spic
The state of you

>he's STILL doing it
lay off the meds kid and take my earlier advice, you'll be better off. hahahaha

Clearly this happened

Attached: 1423893071728.jpg (423x423, 51K)

Lmao, u okay, cuckter? What the fuck are you even talking about? Sorry your beta little brain needs help

r/nothingeverhappens

Attached: 1565565732659.gif (450x253, 3.99M)

Attached: 23a.png (603x670, 242K)

kek