UNDERTAKER VS. STING HAPPENING?

thesun.co.uk/sport/9769268/wwe-undertaker-sting-dream-match/

>WWE are reportedly trying to put together a dream match between the legendary Undertaker and WCW icon Sting for their next Saudi Arabia show. Vince McMahon has used the controversial trips to the Middle East to entice a host of Hall of Fame names out of retirement.
>WWE wants to book his [Undertaker’s] dream match next year (most probably at a Saudi Arabia PPV) and are hoping to get Sting medically cleared for this bout. >Sting suffered a neck injury during his last match, which was against Seth Rollins back in 2015 at Night Of Champions PPV. “Sting (age 60) getting cleared at this point will be very difficult, but the hope is still there among WWE officials.”

>Despite the 54-year-old Undertaker and Sting’s age, the prospect of seeing two of the biggest names to ever compete would certainly be an intriguing one for the WWE Universe. The two men were key players in the Monday Night Wars between WWE and WCW back in the late 90s and remain huge fan favourites to this day.

Attached: DREAM-MATCH.jpg (777x437, 105K)

>not on NXT
Vince really dropping the ball in the Wednesday Night Wars

Why would we care about this match when the key representative of the WWF during the Monday Night Wars, "The King of Kings" Triple H, already squashed Sting at Mania?

After this match someone will actually rest... in... PEEEEAAAAEEAUGHAUGHCEEE

20 years too late

>The biggest dream match currently possible wasted on sandniggers instead of mania
>Even doing it when both of these guys are dust
Ding-Dong Diddlynuke this company please

so why is vince giving a dream match to a bunch of sand niggers instead of americans?

Make the switch anons

Attached: aew.jpg (432x231, 24K)

mmmm you think Seth fucked your neck up?

Attached: 1559944976434.png (738x650, 867K)

>carder
>key player

Attached: 5FD9EC9F-2421-4C60-B1D2-9A96003D4346.jpg (500x485, 69K)

People need to let this go. It'd be a trainwreck and wouldn't do any of these guys careers justice. Should've happened somehwere between 2000 and 2005. It didn't. Might have been good between 2005 and 2010. Didn't happen either. Please don't do this now.

I can't be the only person that never cared about seeing this right? I didn't see the appeal 15+ years ago let alone now.

If true taker is the carny king. How much can one based man milk from sand nigger marks?

>so why is vince giving a dream match to a bunch of sand niggers instead of americans?
$uffering $uckotash! I wi$h I could figure thi$ out! Why would Vince ever do $uch a thing. It make$ no $en$e at all. It'$ $o $trange....

I love Take but there's no fucking way this would be a good match, he needs people able to work with him, and a 60 year old Sting ain't gonna fit that bill

I don't want Sting to die bros

>Taker/Sting in front of sandniggers who dont give a single shit whats happening instead of a hot as shit Mania crowd
I would unironically make the transition

Goldstein should go over both Lingering Stink and le Deadman.

stings not risking his life ending via purest strike tombstone piledriver for a lousy mania payday he needs that high seven figure saudi money

it's called the wwe network ya simp. first month is free.

They’re both advertised for smackdown’s first show on Fox, perhaps it’s a little early but maybe something will happen if they’re really going to have a match.

>I love Take

Attached: 1511650880696.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Sting doesn't need to take any fucking big bumps at all, especially if he comes from the rafters at the perfect time.

Fag lover

>60 year old man vs 60 year old man
BERTHA TURN THE TV ON

Attached: old-man.jpg (1300x956, 82K)

'Taker is 54, you cunt.

I really want to see this. I know Undertaker can still put on a great match, but I hope Sting is up to it.

Attached: Undertaker holds fire.jpg (600x900, 62K)

How are them tide pods, zoomer?

Attached: 1564347689322.gif (652x562, 392K)

but his joints are 100

54, but 20 years over the hill. should be mandatory retirement home at this point. let him do all his undead roleplay there but soon enough he will be undead for real

>tide pods
lol grampa that meme is old

I suspect Mark Calaway knows what his limitations are. When he's ready to retire, he will. Losing weight likely helped him tremendously as far as his joints (especially his knees) go. As for right now, we should enjoy him while he's still able to do what he can. He handled himself really well at Extreme Rules, so I am excited to see his next match. He truly is the greatest of all time.

Attached: Champion2.jpg (1239x1387, 264K)

ya bro goldenberg 4 lyfe

>dream match

Attached: ....jpg (1280x720, 95K)

hey Mark! hows the son?

With your idiotic mentality, one would assume that your balls hadn't dropped when that meme was originally created. If you'd been around during the 90's, you would know that The Undertaker, Austin and The Rock were the absolute biggest stars of the WWF. Only a complete fucking retard or zoomer would deny this fact.

>hey Mark!

Attached: 1564555365464.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I really hope these saudis keep asking for stupid matchups with old cunts.
I always stay up late here in AUS to catch those shows live because they are so absurd.

You only stay up late to keep the emus from attacking your house, faggot.

Attached: 1566072571167.webm (640x368, 1.37M)

Sting/Taker should have happened around 2007-ish. Only arabs & pajeets want to see this shit now.

If it's a quick match where they both just hit their signature moves and then 'Taker tombstones him and gets the win, it will be great, imo. They shouldn't try to do a long match like they tried with 'Taker vs Jewberg, though. Just simply having the two of them in the ring together will be good enough for me. Also, Undertaker should absolutely go over no matter what.

Attached: Undertaker1.jpg (450x678, 39K)

watching it with their lives on the line is exciting, it keeps you at the edge of your seat.

Based, hopefully Vince will make Arabian Night RAW and never leave that podunk dictatorship again. Give me my territories back, McMahon.