Attached: chad.png (1232x592, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can be based in one aspect and completely cringe in another

faithless fool

Jesusetty BTFO'd by the best wrestler in the world

Attached: dcba57k-1789710e-228e-4065-900e-43996d7cb638.jpg (800x982, 734K)

-d

Convince me that God exist and you arent just being contrarians pretending to be Christian

>Raw audience in the background

god will burn him down in hell then

If god exists explain black people

Punishment for Eve fucking up cause Satan told her to. So to punish the honest man for woman's mistakes, god created malformed beasts and set them upon the world

>convince someone about an article of faith
user I don't think that's how it works.

Did Roman give him the talk?

Attached: 1550851644184.jpg (574x349, 43K)

I doubt the first people were white. Everyone in the bible was some dusky brown manlet

>the new contrarian way of Yea Forums is being religious

the absolute state of this site
the anos who battled in chanogoly are rolling in their graves

>god isn't real
Then how come Seth can magically part the audience like Moses did the River Nile?

haha yeah I too believe in God fuck reddit and atheists *WINKS*

>contrarians pretending to be Christian
Explain to me how atheists aren't the ultimate contrarians.

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

you're standing and breathing
that should be proof enough sinner

Kek

confirmed anti-america card carrying antifa commie.

Attached: 1527644512372.jpg (552x679, 49K)

>not accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior
CRINGE! No wonder this guys career is completely down the shitter. Enjoy getting boo'd in this life and the next.

Ding-dong diddly desu

Attached: 1521778023513.gif (200x150, 2.81M)

I'm talking about Yea Forums(nel). Since it's seen as uncool and reddit to be an atheist you see more and more 'Christians' on this site

Praise God, we shall get to see the Tarp Layer burn for all eternity. Almost makes it worth suffering through him being the face of the company.

BASED

Attached: trump coin.jpg (263x300, 16K)

People are accepting and believing in Christ to help and protect them through these tough times.

cool but fuck jews and niggers and women right?

Atheism is not believing in yourself

and jannies

Why is Goku Muslim if God isn't real? Checkmate, ya doofus.

Attached: 1566158475831.jpg (850x1024, 190K)

Kikes. The correct terminology is fuck kikes

Jesus was a brown jew faggot and the Pope and Arch-Bishops live in luxury while the poor starve to death praying for help

I believe in God and his Chosen People

Attached: Trump-US-Israel_Horo-1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 60K)

If you want. I love everyone.

Cringe

the Chosen One at home with his people. ברכה אדון bless you my lord

Just a quick reminder that Zionism is the Synagogue of Satan that was mentioned in the Bible.

Worked

its actually the literal opposite, believing in jesus means nothing matters because if you believe hard enough and you ask nicely over and over again, you might get what you want maybe or not because he could be testing you too...and also everything is predetermined too apparently so technically god is making you have those abortions but you still feel bad and make other people feel bad about it anyway.

also Ashkenazis are Khazars

atheists and theists are equally retarded in their "certainty"

Care to extrapolate?

Ockham's razor. If you are actually familiar with M theory you know how complicated and ridiculous it is. The hypothesis that the universe is created requires fewer assumptions and suppositions than the hypothesis that the universe is created by the energy released by multiple other universes colliding in the ocean of the multiverse. It is a more elegant explanation which requires fewer tenuous leaps of logic. That's why as a man of science I believe our Universe was created by "God", as Einstein, Tesla, Darwin, Sagan, etc.

Sir Francis Bacon who was essentially the founder of the scientific method wrote "It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism; but in depth philosophy bringith men's minds about to religion."

Atheism is pseudo intellectual cope for brainlets who cannot into philosophy and are not prepared to stare into the void because they're afriad of what they may find. If you really have a thirst for knowledge about the nature of man and the universe, you must seriously consider the possibility of creation.

>you're retarded if you you don't believe the claims that big foot exists

Attached: 1428551487229.jpg (900x900, 106K)

The most based post on Yea Forums

Is not 2012 anymore, faithless fool.

you're retarded if you exclude the possibility

Seth isnt whie, he is a shiskin armenian, not surprised at all

Based

Attached: 1565615150897.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Based

Attached: NRvXQx1igfA.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Atheism is an internet fad, you'll grow out of it don't worry.

thank you

>still being an atheist after the age of 17
fucking yiiiiikes

Based, and I hate organized religion

it's more than just a coincidence we got how we are after millions and billions of years of atoms smashing the fuck out of each other. I think a 'god' was the spark that initialized it all - not some sentient being that has an agenda to live our lives in certain ways.

IMO it's best to just say I don't know shit about how the universe came to be and neither does anyone else, and I don't care because I'm not going to change my entire lifestyle and worship something that may or may not exist, and makes no effort to prove it's own existence to a world rich with pain and suffering, disease, war, famine, death, etc. I don't have a problem with other people being religious, but I do have a problem with them trying to push it off on me. Same with these leftist SJWs, gays, trannies, etc. Do/believe what you want, but I want to be left alone and just watch my rasslin' in peace.

Attached: Taker 111.jpg (736x736, 94K)

b-based mean mark?

Black people were created first, and as they went further north, they adapted. Its just the Israelites sinned leading to God punishing them.

Christianity is a fad. It will die just as the Greek gods, Egyptian gods, countless other mouth breathers explanations for why it rains have

Attached: 66F91C2B-A0D9-48C0-8833-3052546B0E5C.png (800x600, 191K)

>doesn't know that atheists are people who adhere to religious belief that doesn't worship a deity
What an absolute brainlet. If you don't have any religious belief then you just don't have religious belief.

What audience?

Based

BBD went over Leukemia what more proof you need son!?

based

Does /pol/ love kikes now?

t.

Attached: RszJleb.png (825x635, 45K)

Absolutely based and badasspilled

now THIS is fucking based

Attached: Big Bible AJ.jpg (1280x1280, 307K)

Based and faithpilled

Convince me God doesn't exist

BBD's in remission, y'all.

That's what's holding him back, believers such as Shawn Michaels hit the big time because God is on their side. He'll never be at the level he wants to reach until he accepts Jesus Christ as his lord.

>fewer leaps in logic
>a magical man in space created the universe which is 99.9999% barren and hostile to life in order to create one planet in which his chosen creatures suffer and die in agony without guidance for thousands of years, followed by several purges of said creatures to “get it right” then choosing FUCKING JEWS as your chosen people followed by sacrificing yourself to yourself to forgive humans for violations of laws you created knowing they would violate them anyway

Attached: 1548652544143.png (873x437, 625K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

Cheapest and laziest cop out I've ever read.

tldr, ya seething

Lol, Hogan thinks he's getting into heaven

It's not literal, child.

I agree wholeheartedly that there was likely some intelligent "creator"...some energy of some sort that is controlling the expansion of life.
But it sure as hell isn't anything remotely to do with the asshole hypocritical Christian god and anything in the fucking bible. That was just made up by old people to control people, I think they have a name, oh yea, the fucking Jews you all hate

Attached: 1531832089736m.jpg (1024x533, 90K)

Faithless Fool. Enjoy Hell

KWAB

>The "dude everyone on Yea Forums in the old days was always an athiest" meme

Attached: wait.jpg (1090x829, 148K)

Based, this is why I am a cultural christian agnostichad. Humans are far too rare to be a random occurence, and that's not even mentioning dark matter/light matter and other scientifically inexplicable shit.

Attached: C8LvXU3UMAAniLM.jpg (607x687, 56K)

I hope more and more people bring up and meme the fact that Seth is tanking the ratings on twitter just so that simp works himself into another shoot.

Trump could tell them to drink their own piss and they would do it in a heartbeat. The only unironic fans of his left are either incredibly oblivious to anything he actually does or are raging fanatics.

I support Trump becaus he delivers SEETH on a daily basis.

This. The tranny sperg outs because Trump exists are the most entertaining thing on this board

yes אדון praise the Chosen Leader of the Jews Trump

i found the /pol/ fags crying about trannies existing to be even more amusing. All you have to do is say trannies are ok and it sends them into a seething fit everytime. Dilate bro

Goldberg is the King of Jews though

-ed

only insufferable normalfags are atheists

Attached: the noble nod.gif (380x214, 1.9M)

So everything is assumptions and nobody actually knows shit. I wonder why that is so hard to accept.

why is a tranny telling someone else to dilate? your self hate is a major reason it is so entertaining to make fun of you

Based

Trannies hate themselves more than niggers hate each other. That is why each group kills themselves constantly kek

Because that would mean everyone on this planet is so insignificant and that can't be, right my fellow religionfags, right?! We have to have meaning, there is no way we mean the same nothing as speck of dust, riiiiiiight?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!