Literally the biggest match AEW can promote

>literally the biggest match AEW can promote
>literally no build
Why does AEW suck so much?

Attached: AEW-ALL-OUT-Kenny-Omega-vs-Jon-Moxley.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_kVjWm3dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically watched that Road to All Out shit only for the Mox and Kenny promo and they were good, fucking Kenny impressed me especially since Yea Forumsies claim he cant cut a promo

BUT THEY ATTACKED EACH OTHER
THE STORY IS THEY WANT YOU BE THE BEST WRESTLER
JUST LIKE WHEN AUSTIN AND ROCK DIDN'T VERBALLY COMMUNICATE IN THE RING EVER
IT WAS ALL ABOUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WORDS AND MATCHES

Why do e-drones lack a basic understanding of how booking works? You don't need a dramatic storyline when you have two established names going at it. See Undertaker vs. Goldberg this year.

If you are building up your company, you would want a story to get people interested

WWE established you mean

>Why do e-drones
>See Undertaker vs. Goldberg this year.
lol what the fuck logic is this

But, they have been building it. Kind of a lot.

>citing Goldberg vs taker as an example
>calling anyone else a drone

They have not once done a single promo in the ring for it.

Where? Youtube? Nobidy is watching that trash. Put it on TV or something. I want to see a commercial

>literally no build
>literally posts a poster advertising the match
e-drones are retarded

>Watching TV in 2k19
Why are burgers so ding-dong diddly retarded

Yeah not like AEW is going to tv or anything

Kenny Olivier RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: jim-cornette-shoot-russo-trump-aew-header[1].jpg (1600x1600, 179K)

based retard.

It's Jon Moxley, formerly Dean Ambrose. Former WWE Champion, memeber of the shield, and one of WWE's premier talents for the last 5 years. It's Kenny Omega, a star made outside of the WWE System who has captured the wrestling world enough for another major promotion to launch because of him.

You don't get a chance to do "first time ever" "dream" matches like this.

That AEW hasn't pushed the fucking hell out of this from the gate tells you all you need to know about how clueless they are.

Attached: 1259823988.jpg (456x352, 53K)

> Moxley targeted and beat up Kenneth at DoN to make a statement coming in
> Omega returns the favor at Fyter Fest assaulting him after his hardcore match
> promos in Being the Elite
Seems like build up to me. Why do you need a 20 minute microphone segment to tell you the story?

They did angles for it to close two PPVs and did backstage promos in two episodes of their youtube shows. They've used literally every method of promotion they have to promote the match.

Okay, well they don't have TV yet. They don't have TV until after the PPV.

That promo sucked though

Is Yea Forums still pretending that dean is any good or is that over since he's done in Japan? Poor Kenny stuck working with this roster

There's build.

You just choose to ignore it. :)

>comparing Carder vs Goldberg which is two actually established PART-TIMERS in a match strictly billed as an attraction
>to two FULL-TIMERS in a budding promotion in the biggest match you can possibly roll out at this point in time being strictly billed as a selling point for said promotion
(You) are the one that lacks a fundamental understanding of the situation, brainlet.

Based retard

Do you watch their show? Cause if you don't, it's like complaining that WWE has no build up for it's big matches and no, you don't watch their shows.

The thing is, there's build, but it's on youtube, and who the fuck wants to watch that? They're retards for running this match so soon, should've been a TV seller they could build weekly

>promos in Being the Elite

normies aren't watching that shit

>normies aren't watching youtube

Based retard

Because AEW is trying to be hip and with it, thinking people will go out of their way to keep up with some lame ass webseries that no one actually likes.

What AEW should be: A Greatest Hits of the indies and global wrestling in general, with storylines that respect the audience
What AEW is: The Elite and Friends Power Hour, hope you like inside jokes

>all normies who watch youtube watch BTE
>any normies care about anything wrestling related
It appears you're the retard.

AEW is made for wrestling fans that actually do things with their lives. We are not 10 year olds stuck watching a PG Rated show. We don't have time to watch 10+ hours a week of pro wrestling and buy some shitty TV channel for it.

Pro Wrestling is a supplement to our own lives, not our life.

We know the match is going to be fucking lit and thats enough of a story to want to watch it.

Stick to WWE kiddo. Clearly you don't have enough going on in your life.

Attached: 20190719_231348.gif (480x360, 1.79M)

>Based retard

the view numbers are pathetic

Attached: no views.jpg (833x812, 125K)

As opposed to all WWE's views that definitely aren't 99% pajeet

>AEW is made for wrestling fans that actually do things with their lives

Is that the reason for their brand-driven marketing that attempts to absorb every aspect of the fan's life into the Elite, in the same manner WWE does? Why they scatter like 5 different web-series across various channels they expect you to individually keep up with, alongside various social media outlets you also must?
Sounds like you're saying this shit to excuse a stringy-to-non-existent build while letting WWE live in your head and dictate your tastes.
More importantly, here's the thing, brainlet: it's like that now because their TV hasn't kicked in. When it does, you'll still be obliged to watch 2 hours of TV right alongside all that other bullshit. AEW doesn't even have a network to chock full of content like WWE and they're STILL trying to make every aspect of their little cult fanbase's lives revolve around the E-Lite.
Now go back to plebbit you just got ethered.

>WWE WWE WWE REEEE
In. Your. Head.

Holy shit, those numbers are legit embarrassing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (220x195, 11K)

>No build
>Ignoring the angles that closed out TWO pay per views
This is the state of edrone retardation. They need Michael Cole handholding them through everything or they don't recognise it as build.

*autistically wakes up at 430 AM to watch gookchoppa*

Oh, also:
>We know the match is going to be fucking lit and thats enough of a story to want to watch it.
Moxley outed himself as a shitter in the G1 and Kenny can't go anymore.

OPs face when its achually a ratings killer

Attached: vv4345ga.jpg (1097x614, 159K)

>b-but wwe

normies, the people aew needs to succeed, are not watching aew's main source of promotion

Why do they live in your head, user?
Where did the EDrones touch you?
You realize most AEW fans ARE EDrones, right?

it's the first match in a long program. aew doesn't have a lot of guys who can main event so you'll be seeing a fair amount of rematches. probably not at wwe's level since they have so much less tv.

>you need to have watched 2 ppvs spread out over months to understand this angle
>entire angle is "I jumpa you, you jumpa me"

Attached: 1564006744801.jpg (443x300, 21K)

i've never seen him cut a good promo. mox is better but still not great

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>you have to watch the show to understand what's going on
Are you retarded? That's how every show works

you say this because aew's "stories" can only exist in bite-sized capsules as we're still before their tv, when the tv arrives you'll have 2 hours weekly plus all the youtube shows, they'll have more content than anyone but wwe, so yeah, they're just like wwe in that regard, it's a show for no-lifers who have to keep up with 80 things

Have you never seen him cut a promo then?

Post a good Kenny promo.
Not the Moxley one. That one was shit. His delivery was cookie-cutter, bland, and the material was dull and predictable underdog tripe.
Impress me.

>May 25 run in
>June 29 run in
>skipped PPV in July
>match finally at end of August

no show has ever done shit like this

They're too busy virtue signalling over trannies and the homosex. No time for anyone approaching an actual wrestler.

Attached: 404 Will To Live Not Found.jpg (640x480, 63K)

IT'S SO INNOVATIVE!

The one after his win of the G1

Don't remember it, link? Google isn't being kind to me

No show has ever done angles on the shows they have to build one of their matches. Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_kVjWm3dI

Sorry bro I'm cringing like a motherfucker his tone is so bad by design of the meme gimmick/delivery. At least in AEWHO he's dropping this anime villain shtick because his natural voice is pretty comfy even if it's boring

based cody teaching these drones a thing or two about something called long term story telling

You do know that whatever you posted, he was gonna say it was shit without even watching it, right?

>he thinks May-August is long-term

Cope.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt

>muh Yea Forums kayfabe

They've never done anything like that though, you're just obsessed with trannies

>literally no build
I thought they did it on their shitty youtube channel

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

You can't gaslight me, faggot

>no real storyline other than "HA I JUMPED U"
>no cool vignettes to build hype and add detail to a storyline
>HA I JUMP U
They're never going to get a chance to do this for the first time again and THIS is the best best they can do I JUMPA U U JUMPA ME LOL. How do you fuck this up? They're putting more effort into CAWDY and LE 10 MAN than this

they eventually realized how hard ishii carried him

because the show isn't even on TV yet ya simp

NJPW Mox will be better than AEW Jon Moxley because their structure is significantly better

AEWTIST BITCH BABY DRONEOLIES ZIPPED RIPPED AND DING-DONG DIDDLY CLIPPED

STAY OUT OF THE BIG LEAGUES NEXT TIME YA DING-DONG DIDDLY SEETHE BABY BITCH? YA DING-DONG DIDDLY SMOLDER?