Roman vs Dream on debut episode

Roman vs Dream on debut episode
DREAM OVER
AEW DOA

Attached: 1564043840034.jpg (960x540, 144K)

TIME TO DRAW THE DIMES

HOLY FUCKING BASED
I’m going to aew’s first show and ima wear a lexi shirt and hold a sign that says ROMAN VS DREAM NXT ON USA RIP AEW

I love that they took the same throne and even "repaired" the crack.
This is the shit I live for.
I like Bucks being gotten to.
I like Cody saying they are in war one week and saying they are not in competetion with WWE next week.
And if you do not like that, you are broken husks of things that are no longer human. Have some fun you poor shlops.

What is NXT's identity now? It's going to become an extension of RAW and Smackdown? Way to diluted the brand and its purpose.

Vince won’t have anything to do with NXT (add Wade Keller to the growing list of people confirming that) and Roman wouldn’t be caught dead back in NXT

TIME TO DRAW THE TARPS

>What is NXT's identity now?
It's going to be what it's always been, big league PWG tier smarkbait. Same as AEW will be trying to do, only NXT will have a considerably larger and more talented roster with a lot more eyes on it.

Dime store PWG until Vince steps in, and then, yellow Raw.

Where is that promo image from?

Who vs who?

Anybody who thinks Vince is going to stay hands off with a show on fucking USA on prime time, when the entire reason he moved it to USA on prime time in the first place was for muh wrestling war is straight up deluding themselves.

i know right, call me when they get AEW caliber main event matches such as Cheetah Boy vs Arik Cannon or Shawn Spears vs Tomaste

I read that there are 99 wrestlers signed to NXT and you wouldn't know that if you watched the weekly show. They barely know how to utilize their talent.

>implying you wouldn't watch a wrestler called Cheetah Boy

The GAME the KING OF KINGS the CEREBRAL ASSASSIN the MASTERMIND BEHIND EVOLUTION

They do have a lot of talent waiting in the wings, who have been training every day in the performance center just waiting for the move to a live 2 hour show.
We're going to see a lot of people reaching for the brass ring, plus we're going to see others like Lo and Dream being exposed for the complete shitters they are.

>Performance Center
>Producing anything good

Attached: 1449787137968.png (474x311, 151K)

I don't know who Dream is but isn't Roman the cancer guy? He back?

No one cares about your gay little PG rated wreslters ya faggots

smarks whining about nxt potentially not being true to itself don’t realize or don’t care that nxt already isn’t true to itself, otherwise it’d be a strictly developmental group for PC kids and low-level indie workers to work a bunch of VFWs in Florida and not workrate jackoff central.

That's the danger that comes with putting NXT on national television. Dream is good, but he's not main roster good. If he makes a shit impression on casual viewers he'll struggle on the main roster.

Everything about that picture makes me cringe so hard I might sprain something.

Attached: Nightmare Vision.jpg (480x232, 25K)

Even if Vince McMahon does not become involved with NXT (ha) moving to two hours is going to dilute and hurt it. I would not be surprised if they start doing monthly Takeovers too.

You're right. They're going to either says it's a 3rd brand nothing else or it's still developmental.
Hell on the video package they produced based Bugez was in it. He'll be an NXT star. That up close TV show will be able to perfectly explain why the fans like him. The issue is that he's still green no doubt. He'll get good, but if he's advertised so that means he's going to be live sooner rather than later.
Maybe they'll protect the green guys a bit with short moments until they're really ready.
NXT really is the most interesting thing rn imo. And that eventual NXT invasion and NXT, RAW, SMACK draft. It will be great unironically. AEW really should be nervous imo.

I don't think that's true if the TV brings them above negative in revenue

Attached: 20190815_134141.jpg (1080x1761, 461K)

Vince will probably run a Takeover special on free TV opposite AEW's next PPV after they are on TNT

Takeover is alwats the saturday before the main roster ppv, so unless AEW deliberately books those dates it won't happen.

WWE Japan Tour promo from June.

In the red hot.... performance...center?