Kicks out of the Pedigree, the Batista Bomb, the RKO, the Tombstone, and various other high power level finishers

>Kicks out of the Pedigree, the Batista Bomb, the RKO, the Tombstone, and various other high power level finishers
Nothing personnel, guys
>Goes down in ONE Trouble in Paradise
OH NO A SPINNING KICK HOW CAN I POSSIBLY KICK OUT

Attached: Daniel_Bryan_bio--5b64b5311207d6c4e2a4beae4a51d129.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyiRa0RRPdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kicks out of a Batista bomb
>Kicks out of the RKO
>Kicks out of the Brogue kick
>Kicks out of the cobra
>Kicks out of the pedigree
>Gets pinned by spinning slam
How?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

he kicked out of the trouble in paradise in the elimination chamber ya simp

Not canon

Never underestimate the power of kayfabe pandering, HHH is a 1000 times world champion and he had booked himself to tap out to Ronda until cooler heads prevailed, and all that was left of that shitshow was her beating him up in the corner.

Also reminder that Stephanie McMahon has lasted the longest without tapping from Rouseys armbar

He kicked out of those when he had the crowd behind him and it gave him the extra heart to keep fighting no matter what. He abandoned the people because he thought relying on them made him weak and he believed Kofi accepting them made him weak. But the opposite happened, it made Kofi strong and when Bryan needed to find that extra fire to keep going that he'd had in the past, there was nothing there.

kek, Stephanie McMahon is literally the greatest MMA defender of all time.

Buddy Murphy rattled Brianetty's concussion addled brain with the pump knee before hitting the spinning slam. Brian couldn't kick out because he wasn't truly mentally aware of what was going on.

Attached: modified f5.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

in Kayfabe stephanie is an amazing wrestler though

>kicks out of the pedigree
>kicks out oof the batista bomb
>kicks out of the RKO
>kicks out of tombstone
>gets pinned by ONE whale hunt
OH NO HE SPINNED ME WHILE SLAMMING ME HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

Turns out having shoot brain damage and growing 5 years older really affects a guy's ability to take a kayfabe kick to the head, who would've thought.

This the trouble in paradise fucked him up the same way the knee strike did

i know this is daniel bryan
and the predigree, batista bomb, rko and tombstone i have heard of
i haven't heard of the trouble in paradise
and to be honest
i don't care to know

Pretty sure It took him like 2 years to recover from the Brogue kick.

>This is the Buddy Murphy people keep trying to tell me is so great
If you can't fucking get people up for your move, maybe you should do a different move.

Attached: 1555736506673.jpg (591x633, 37K)

I read somewhere that when a wrestler is face, they are fighting for something greater than themselves (the people) so they are motivated and thus stronger. For heels, it might be the opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyiRa0RRPdU
1:03

What a simp

He’s trying to protect Bryan stuuupid

Them saying something doesn't make it true even in kayfabe. When she was younger she was kayfabe weak af in the ring and was a massively cowardly heel.

Daniel Bryan was and has always been a midcarder who had (1) miraculous night. That's why he was called the "Miracle Kid".

So it makes sense for him to lose to other shitters like Kofi and Murph, as well as get dominated by the likes of Big Dog and Seth.

>Midcarder
He’s won literally every single accolade in WWE except for a Royal Rumble, which he actually holds the record for longest time in. Daniel Bryan is not some fluke, he’s a protected star with amazing booking in his favor who can definitely run with what he’s given. He didn’t need that win against Buddy, so it doesn’t make him look bad at all

Imagine how weak your finishers are if this guy can kick out

>They cobra was only kicked out by DB

Based D-Bry making lanklets seethe

How does a guy with traps like that have such neck problems?

Attached: Contemplative.jpg (442x293, 29K)

The fact that he can still go after sawdusting himself so hard says something about his neck strength

>Royal Rumble, which he actually holds the record for longest time in.

Is that for a single Rum Bowl? Because I could have sworn Boomer Jericho had the most cumulative time.

Yes, he lasted over an hour in the GRR in Saudi Arabia, but Jericho still holds the cumulative time record

Power levels vary on weekly shows and pay per views, user.