Untitled

Attached: Ooof.jpg (486x305, 30K)

>dead muslims
>/pol/ memes
>subscribe to pewdiepie
oh boy, the keyboards are clacking at this very moment

Attached: 1545562588121.jpg (494x494, 47K)

yet I feel nothing

I should be mortified but
it's just
another day

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all.

Rip PooPiePie

anyone capable of foresight would know that this action will have the complete opposite effect

But a sociopath wrote it so I don’t expect coherent argumentation

dubs confirm

le nihilist man

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand kumquat horticulture. The hydration cycle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of hydrodynamics most of the growing techniques will go over a typical hobbists head. There's also suitable zone selection, which is ardently debated among geologists- using a USDA plant hardiness map which draws heavily from modern farming techniques, for instance. The frens understand this stuff; they have the memes to truly appreciate the quality of the coming harvet, to realise their toil and efforts- connect them to LIFE itself. As a consequence people who dislike kumquats truly ARE ebil- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, The Spikeman will never defeat Yosho, which itself is a cryptic reference to Steven Pinker's The Better Angels of Our Nature. I'm keking right now just picturing one of those rudeposters scratching their heads in confusion at Yuji Sakai's ability to get stiggy. What figs.. how I pity them.

Attached: 583763474984.png (598x383, 309K)

>argumentation
LOLE

Attached: 1551400256482.jpg (564x564, 41K)

Read his manifesto, retard

other than your posts, I don’t read g*y sh*t

Attached: ok-libtard.jpg (264x264, 40K)

there’s not much more embarrassing and pathetic than someone whose entire consciousness has been hijacked by internet memes

0 arguments.
Tbf I didn’t even expect coherent argumentation.

even in your comebacks you’re like a mindless parrot

I really hate you

>0 arguments
for not killing people you disagree with?

Attached: DvRX4h4.jpg (640x645, 52K)

user is getting put on a watch list lol

Does anyone have the video? I want to start my morning right.

bitchute OBZjCF85Kotn

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all.

bless

on a more serious note,
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: IMG_7275.jpg (590x607, 44K)

then you're going to follow his footsteps, right? do it pussy

In every war people killed other people to impose their ideas, but we are not even talking about that.
It taked a lot of months to plan this attack and you should be retarded to think that he didnt think about the consequences.

you are retarded to think this is about your pet ideology. People who aren’t stupid know that this guy doesn’t give a flying fuck about race or religion. All he wanted was to murder people. The memes and elaborate reasoning about sparking a race war are designed specifically to fool morons like you. To you apparently it was a glorious act. To him it was just a joke

I'm emailing your post history to everyone you know as we speak

lol

NO NO PLEASE DONT PUT ME ON THE LIST

Attached: IMG_1799.jpg (400x400, 35K)

It's too late for that, Matthew B. Gittington.

b8

kumquatposting was over too soon

I warned you about mkultra sex kitten programming, BUT nobody listened!!!!

Attached: shiros minecraft.png (635x379, 35K)

based

is there... burgers in her mouth
:|?

Pretty sure pasta
But it is based pasta