Mark Henry: "Vince Loves Going Into War With AEW, Thinks Wrestling Belongs To Him"

While speaking about the changing pro wrestling climate on Busted Open Radio, Mark Henry went into detail about what kind of man Vince McMahon is. He sees wrestling as his own property and doesn’t appreciate anyone stepping foot on his territory.

>“Without a shadow of a doubt [this war was inevitable] because Vince looks at wrestling as being his and if you try to take something that belongs to him, he’s going to cut your hand off.”

>“Reach in my plate while I’m eating and see what happens to your hand. I’m gonna stab you in the top of your hand with a fork — that’s Vince. Wrestling is his plate, and you are reaching into his plate.”

>“I know that he does [love the new Wednesday Night War], I don’t know nobody that likes to fight and be a tough guy more than him. Sometimes you can do it with your fists or you could do it with a pencil, and Vince can do it with both.”

twitter.com/BustedOpenRadio/status/1163893173338411008

Attached: Vince-McMahon-AEW-1.jpg (800x449, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwI-tAe9Y94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCKING BASED!

ALL HOTDOGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1554396896011.gif (200x200, 3.36M)

I thought Stephanie said WWE was competing against game of thrones and should get an emmy?

I though sports entertainment was above wrestling?

youtube.com/watch?v=zwI-tAe9Y94

Attached: mcmahon owns wrestling.jpg (628x471, 62K)

Based!

Henry right on cue playing the house negro, he makes it sound that Vince is one paycheck away from ending up wearing a wheel barrel with suspenders as clothing

Attached: 1447222403455.jpg (1846x1212, 244K)

You sound scared Nick.

>wrestling is mine
>ban all mentions of it

Attached: what.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

you sound delusional vince

Was there anything sadder than Vince continually calling out Ted? Ted barely knew who he was and didn't even watch WWE - he pretty much gave the entire reigns of WCW to Eric Bischoff.

Meanwhile Vincetty still thought they were actually competing.

lmao too bad Vince is a senile old fuck who is going to drop dead in a few years working on 3 wrestling shows and a football league.

Henry playing c00n for Mas- I mean, Vince, again.

Yeah Vince sure loves war that’s why he tried to sue WCW, constantly sent Ted Turner emails about their risqué content—only to go even more risqué.
Oh wait, that part doesn’t count in WWE’s MNW, it wAs big bad WCW beating the family company of WWF until DX drove a freakin tank.

I you allowed to say shit like that with a legends contract?

Did you actually believe this as you hit post?

>Someone who knows Vince personally says Vince loves to go to war and will love going against AEW
>Umm.... He's a house Bulbasaur! What an uncle tom! I'm a fat white man by the way!
AEW Cultists sound very very scared.

>I you
HOTDOGS MARKS ARE ESL 3RD WORLDERS

It's literally common knowledge that Ted bankrolled WCW because he liked Saturday morning wrasslin' but Bischoff ran the entire thing, mark. Ted had an entire conglomerate to run and WCW was a small part.

Keep letting Vince tell you he was on Ted's level edrone.

Black man thinks white man is entitled to monopoly, more at 11

He didn't say that at all.

>wrestling is his
Ahhyessur

your reading comprehension is at a retard level, you should do something about it

He said "Vince thinks wrestling is his"

If you said that Mark Henry believes Vince McMahon feels entitled to own wrestling, you would be correct.

You said that Mark Henry feels that Vince McMahon is entitled to own wrestling, which he did not say.

RENTS DUE AHH YESSIR

>Vince looks at wrestling as being his
Why can't Cultists read?

>Yeah Vince sure loves war that’s why he tried to sue WCW, constantly sent Ted Turner emails about their risqué content—only to go even more risqué.
How is that not him playing into the War Game?

The boomer isnt surviving another war, he's all talk now till AEW is pulling his audience from Raw and Smackdown and the numbers plummet even further

>till AEW is pulling his audience from Raw and Smackdown and the numbers plummet even further

Attached: OHNONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (640x640, 13K)

Nice fanfiction

How hilarious will it be when the XFL runs laps in ratings around AEW?

Attached: vince xfl.png (641x506, 582K)

Go hire some more trannys and cope

>asp ruined tranny as an insult cause it lost all meaning
fuck you for spoiling things

Attached: 1508352482847.png (599x415, 397K)

a lot of seethskis ITT just now

Based af

I like all the references to plates since Vince has been feeding e drones shit for years

>Caring this much about wrestling
Let me guess... Virgin?

Anyone else can't wait for Vince to buy AEW to book the Elite like clowns?

How can i hate Vince for being a petty fuck but still he is based as fuck for fucking with reddit and trannies?

He won’t he never holds grudges if there’s money to be made

I will shoot Vince McMahon dead, so this war won't last very much longer.

oh look,the old fart that got a backstage gig out of pity is deepthroating vince

fuck mark henry

yes

No, it won't, because the perception that everything bad is his fault is 99% of their appeal and you'd win the war for WWE instantly.

>e-drones actually believe this
kek what a bitch

Vince loves going into wars he thinks he can win.

Let's see how much he loves going to a war after losing.

Vince will kill em. I wanna see AEW burn.