Did they?

Did they?

Attached: 0924AAEB-7940-4430-87ED-3F010FEABBD6.jpg (1242x1342, 1.03M)

who has the bigger penis?

You think cause two people take a photo together that they are fucking? Incel

>Be Andrade
>Handsome af spic Chad
>Now you have a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding in the WWE
>Have to bang Charles for the clout
Poor guy.

it probably isn't so bad when she's fondling his balls while her tongue is up his ass

I like when Andrade looks like he's dying in these pictures

Attached: 1552923255721.jpg (750x1208, 96K)

How does he stop himself from throwing up when that disgusting tranny is writhing around on him

Yeah, but the same could be said about Betty White. He's bound to catch a glimpse or face on a mirror sometime and suffer for it.

smells like sweat, tacos, and giant feet

He looks like he was laughing which is something happy people do when they’re messing around though I suppose you can’t relate to that

Should've hooked up with the qt latina and booked it for AEW 2bh

Attached: DiVPNi7UwAAY7CB.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

Look at those empty seats

I want to suffocate in Charles ass cheeks, bros

Yes

PAPIED

He's Latino. Hermano, I can assure you he legit and unironically loves fucking her.

Based ingobernable fucking his way to the top.

lmfao keep seething gringos JAJAJA

Attached: amlochad.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

When I see an ugly guy punching way above his weight and dating a hotty or a QT, I get so incredibly jealous. But this is the other way round, Charlotte (who looks like a poorly done tranny) dating an admittedly handsome man. So I'm totally OK with it.

Did they what, and why is it our business?

Andrade pretending hes saving himself for marriage to avoid having sex with Charlotte would be a good bit.

Considering Charles has already married and divorced several times before 30, he'd be shooting himself in the foot and ending up married to the dude.

Of course not. Andrade is pure and not for the sexuals.