To namefigs, why namefig?

To namefigs, why namefig?

To Anonymous, why not?

Attached: BDH1Kbm.png (287x342, 13K)

Attached: zoom BIG.jpg (2222x1830, 1.96M)

based and bluepilled privelege

anonymous elitism is pretty pathetic tbh because you're basically glorifying being cowards

Attached: braindamages.png (420x420, 210K)

basically this tbqfh

based and dubs

I'm not on Yea Forums to make friends and I'm not far enough up my own ass to care about receiving recognition or credit for my posts
There's no other point to namefagging

namefig elitism is pretty pathetic tbh because you're basically glorifying being attention whores

#Rekt

OOOOOOH GOT EM'!

Your fortune: Good Luck

the worst are the people that remain anonymous but purposefully make themselves recognizable (you know who i'm talking about)

Is it me?

Being a namefig = gay pride

Take your meds

user or namefig, we can all agree
the worst poster here is doremi

>not doing both

no make me

it's obviously doremiposter. 1-800-come-on-now

fuck off retard

I think that people need to just drop the simplistic trolling tactics that have been making this board boring and retarded for a few years
yeah i get it we're on Yea Forums and you're using a name
how ironic, you're really a master comedian
wow you like cartoons of little girls, oh you want to use that to provoke a discussion over pedophilia
wow what a bunch of amazing troll tactics these are totally not boring unoriginal shit that people were doing here 15 years ago to "drive away le normalfags" but totally failed
i mean just move on
we're all here, we don't need to be fighting and arguing with each other about nice and rude and all this dumb shit
just make oc and jokes and stop using this board as a private email server / cragislist ad

i wish life would be this simple, fren

lol

id doesnd rly matters
ur a peoplels either waye n dats how ill treat u

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第19話「お父さんは素直になれない!?」( (640x480, 82K)

I usually poste as anonymouse because i am unable to handle my fame as owner of this board

itt anonfig circlejerking
you'll cowards don't even smoke cracc

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1532101156325.png (1000x829, 621K)

I want be recognized as an official sissy

Attached: 1471-A Wuv u.png (560x392, 117K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least you got dubs!

i don't know anymore
it started out as feeling i could get praise for being an epic memer and then it turned into wanting attention and now it's just a habit
i post here like every day so i might as well make myself known

Because everyone has the right to know where all the good posts are coming from

Namefigging is like having a profile without a profile so I'm still identifiable without putting my information out there to be easily accessed.

Me namefigging on s4s.

Attached: 4E51038.gif (476x280, 966K)

palidrobe wooh!
trips wooh!
deaaar dairy
mmmmmm deare joinul

Attached: homworke.png (1426x1080, 1.46M)

yeah but anonymous elitism is pretty pathetic tbh because you're basically glorifying being cowards

>being cowards
>on the internet

lol there's no difference between namefigs and user besides ego

i didn't come here to make freinsd. i came here to get dubs and suck bubblegum. and i'm all out of suck bubblegum

you’re not allowed into the big balle club unless you namefig and post your home address

if i use my name people can recognize me as retard and not read my posts

LO LYEAHGH WHATAS AFUTHE FUCK

Attached: HEY.jpg (667x378, 89K)

I bring the harsh truth to the table people are too blind to see. If some jackass ignores me big whoop. They weren't worth saving obviously

dude
how many times do i have to tell u
c++ is good and does not cause brain damage what the helk are you thinking, do you seriously think the c++ is causing brain damages ?
debian is better than fedora, no one is using fedora what are you thinking even suggesting fedora

Your catboi inspired me.

As an anonymous-namefig switch, they both have their uses. You can use your namefig to build an identity for people to attach your posts to and switch to user to air dirty thoughts that'll ferment otherwise and make the entire house smell like shit*.
Alternatively, you can go anonymous, but post in a unique, stylized set of limitations that provide continuity to your posts. That way, you have the identity of a namefig, but one that's virtually invisible to newfigs, if that's what you so wish.

Attached: being nice is cool(1).gif (435x248, 376K)

anons are cooler
reply to this post if you are user

cuz im a nigger

Attached: smug paisano.jpg (534x600, 78K)

me in middle namefigs around me

I Love my name and the many meanings it has to me.

I like that others have names so I can recognize them, and it feels like more of a community this way. Without names this board would be so much less. Basically Yea Forums but slower...

I like having anonymous users here, they are more chaotic, their unpredictable nature makes everything more interesting and funn too.

The only problem is ego. Insisting "one is better than the other" is just tiring, like stop whining and have fun.

LoLe... too serious.