Magical Doremi Ep. 6 {Believing Belinda}

Belinda Higgins is a liar in the girls' class, but nevertheless amuses everyone with her imaginative stories. When Mirabelle believes in her and realizes she lied, she becomes very hurt.

======================================================================================

Wanna watch too?

Here's every single episode: mds6e.blogspot.com/

Attached: 8655.gif (177x400, 11K)

how can i become magical witch girl

fuck you belinda you fucking liar bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meditation

Attached: zoom BIG.jpg (2222x1830, 1.96M)

Nobuko Yokokawais a character inOjamajo Doremi. She is a classmate and friend of the girls, mainlyAiko. Starting withMotto, she was in the same class asDoremiandMomoko, followed byHanainDokkan.

Bio

A girl known for her stories and lies. She frequently does this as a method of being liked and dreams of becoming a writer. She eventually befriendedMiho Maruyama, a girl who likes drawing manga.

Appearance

Nobuko has light skin and small, slanted steel blue eyes. Her hair is dirty blonde and chin length with few small curls. Her thick, fluffy bangs are tented off-center.

Normally she wears a pale pink dress with a ruffled collar that has a ribbon loosely tied beneath it, buttons going down the middle, and puffy sleeves. The bottom of the skirt is trim with ruffles, and she has three, larger buttons at the middle and a band around her waist. She also wears a purple vest to match her purple Mary-Janes, which are paired with white rolled socks.

Personality

A creative girl with a natural talent to come up with tall-tales and stories. She loves reading and she spends a lot of time writing her own. However, she is known for lying frequently, which either pushes other students away or entices them to want to listen to more. But she is fairly kind when you get to know her, and she likes it when people honestly give her their opinions.

Over the series, she begins to work on bigger projects; like directing a play in fourth grade and writing with Miho to produce manga

she is so hot

mirabelle is stupid lol

I like nobuko

NO
BO
KO

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.06.[640x480].[72184B86].v2.mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2017.07.10_10.14.59].png (640x480, 294K)

i thought i could develop psychic powers through meditation and now i'm on antipsychotics

Attached: CFE3DB8F-9FC8-4409-8F52-4087D3FA0C0A.png (255x242, 9K)

Lole, dond b a Balinda Higgins fren

Attached: Balinda.jpg (639x452, 56K)

the VIRGIN doremiposters vs the CHAD dorieposters

the homosexual girl

reminder that balinda did nothing wrong. literally every kid lies to be liked. i used to run a market on fake vidya secrets from my dad who "worked at nintendo"

No they don't. Every class has like one kid that is a compulsory liar to get attention.
Nobody really believed the one kid we had in my class because no matter what we talked about he had always tried it or had one or seen one etc.

>compulsory liar to get attention
literally me in the third grade
:^(

literally me throughout elementary school. used to lie about everything and finally got fucked when the teacher questioned me because i didn't want to lie to an adult. FUCK kids and their tiny braines

belinda and zachary would be good frens i bet

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Cardcaptor_Sakura_18_(1440x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[8EBCAB3D].mkv_snapshot_13.59.068.jpg (1440x1080, 168K)

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.06.[640x480].[72184B86].v2.mkv_snapshot_05.29_[2017.07.10_10.15.24].png (640x480, 264K)

Pro-tip: ditch the anti-psychotics. It's scientific materialist bs anyway

Attached: Oh fug le twist.jpg (275x183, 6K)