What’s the best NJPW reversal of the last five years...

What’s the best NJPW reversal of the last five years? Just the most visual or memorable moment of a guy getting countered going for a big move.

Attached: D1736286-EB67-464A-A554-77A77E089980.jpg (1028x1028, 145K)

I marked out hard

Attached: B2BF657B-5826-40E0-8B60-4D9BE3DD7E29.gif (365x205, 2.02M)

cringe

cringe

Shibata no selling the rainmaker

Ya seethe?

Cringe
Based

get a job wolfcuck (GAJW)

I don't watch dancing so I don't care

that wasn't a rainmaker senpai

Can't find a gif of it but EVIL countering the Rainmaker into his STO

Destino, because the whole point was to counter the RainMaker. It only looks good against Okada.

This. Gets me everytime.

erm no

I always like the Ospreay reversing the Rainmaker into a Powerbomb (partly cause I saw him do it for the first time).

Not a counter but I also adore the Omega accidental rainmaker Dodge, when he collapsed just before taking it, sending Okada flying across the ring.

I'll never forget the day my boy EVIL got the 3 count on PEAK Okada

Ospreay turning Pumpkin Bomber into one-man Spanish Fly in BoSJr. I can't remember things further back than that because modern life.

Ibushi catching Okada's dropkick into a powerbomb is just too nice, especially how he gets his legs over Okada's arms before landing. Okada doing that flip and landing perfectly with Sanada was insane as well.

>most visual
As opposed to what, the most invisible? Learn how to speak English.

When Okada rotated out of storm breaker. Jay's quick rainmaker counter into a bladerunner at WK this year. Juice countering Kenny's OWA in the G1 2017 was pretty based. A lot of Okada's chains are fucking crazy and I can't really recall them fully so I'd just be saying "rainmaker reversal" but he and EVIL always work super well countering eachother because of the STO/Rainmaker having set-ups that flow into eachother. Tanahashi's god-tier inverted dragonscrew against Suzuki in last year's G1 was based as well.

>Suzuki cries out in pain
It was like seeing your dad cry for the first time

uh, I think you mean pumping bomber...

Based