Superior in ring skills

>Superior in ring skills
>Attractive
>Charismatic despite only speaking a little English
>Over with the fans
Why won't Vince ever give them a legitimate title run on the main roster? At the very least they should be on tv weekly. Asuka, Kairi, and Io deserve better.

Attached: wwenxtskypirates.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

They haven't sucked Vince's cock yet. Or they haven't had temper tantrums. Or they haven't whined and whined about deserving better because they're women and want equal rights.

They could do all of that and they still won't get a real push, Vince doesn't like asians.

>Attractive
Lol. How fat are you?

At the very least they aren't made of plastic like most of the "hot" women on the main roster.

no talent traitor roastie rotting away on a mark contract fills the void in her life with mindless consumerism

Attached: 1557118027490.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Based, no one betrays Mayu and gets off scot free

Attached: 1565309979579.jpg (642x691, 168K)

Because he doesn't share your taste. Now stop watching the man's show or deal with it.

This. Mayu is right

I'm starting to think those of you who make these Joshi posts 24/7 aren't real fans at all. By now you all should've realized these posts only invite shitposting.

They're not over and workrate is irrelevant

>Why won't Vince ever give them a legitimate title run on the main roster? At the very least they should be on tv weekly. Asuka, Kairi, and Io deserve better.

Bryan Alvarez talked about this on an episode of WOL a week ago. Vince has a "type," and they're just not his type. And they will never be pushed beyond a short "everybody gets a turn" titlerun if they can't cut promos in fluent English.

Vincent prefers fridges with special names and blonde hair to all those things you listed

Based loyalist.

Attached: kitto tiktok adventures.webm (720x1280, 906K)

oh no, imagine if they were portrayed as stars... imagine that... imagine if people on the roster were portrayed as stars to get over.... oh what a novel concept!
And no, I don't mean just these Japs. I mean all of the roster. Why do you think nobody is over, why do you think that any random match in other promotions make people jump up and down their seats? Do you think it's workrate. Bollocks. We both know it, it's not fucking workrate. it's if people in the match are presented as stars.

is a flabby fridge like asuka any better?

Not everyone can be a star, dweeb. Jobbers have their place and these geeks are better in that role.

vince is gay though

overrated

asuka's shoot tits are vastly superior to all these bimbos' worked tits

I am talking more in general, not specifically about these two.

Delusion

>fatty with B cups
>good
kek what a weebcel

I want to lick Mayu's snaggletooth.

Tam, stop posting.

Attached: D5wOX_zWwAAyzks.jpg (1200x1192, 174K)

>a cups injected with pic related
>good
what a pack of incel retards

Attached: selleys-nmg-multipurpose_large.jpg (200x300, 33K)

Cringe bimbodrones in denial that 37 y/o Asuka is still the sexiest women in WWE

I’m thankful that granny loving beta males like you will never breed

>implying she's not going back to NXT for a feud with Lo that will save the company

based bimbos in your head rent free