I hate modern wrestling and indie workers; this is entirely because of Twitter's existence

I hate modern wrestling and indie workers; this is entirely because of Twitter's existence

Attached: 1535903705011.png (1560x1256, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgrO_QBzdK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The exact moment I knew I was gay is when I first started watching SpongeBob. I didn't know what it was about him that made me want him so badly, but every time an episode came on my dick became rock solid. I knew I wanted to do more than merely watch this sponge. I wanted to fuck his tight little juicy asshole. For years, I dreamed of pounding him from behind and filling him with my cum and watching it drip out of his pores. However, no matter how many times I choked my chicken to the mere thought of him, my lust for this sexy succulent sea sponge could not be satisfied. I tried everything, body pillows, dolls, even hiring a prostitute to dress up in a SpongeBob costume and suck my cock. Nothing was good enough. So, I made it my number one goal to create a hyper-realistic SpongeBob sex doll, so my fantasies could finally be brought to life. No longer will those who also have a unquenchable thirst for Mr. SquarePants have to dream of releasing their sticky seed inside of his anal cavity, for they can now enjoy the real thing. But, creating this sex doll would not be an easy task, and this I knew. That's why I need your help to fund this Kickstarter. For donating $20, you get a T-shirt that says "I'm gay for SpongeBob SquarePants." For $40, you get the shirt and a coffee cup decorated with the finest SpongeBob rule 34. For $60, you get SpongeBob anal beads. For $100, you get a SpongeBob fleshlight that you can jizz in or whatever, plus all the other shit. Anything less than $20, and I'll just cum in a shoe box and mail it to your door, because fuck you I don't need your peasant change. I would like to make the world a better place with this SpongeBob sex doll, because I believe that everyone deserves the right to stick their dick in a fictional sponge from a kid's show.

>shoot names on social media and interviews
>acknowledging "playing a character" or being an "artist known as"

Attached: 1553238241124.jpg (400x462, 48K)

>twitter
go back faggot

>played by
Western wrestling could not get any more pleb if it tried.

Attached: .....jpg (334x400, 36K)

dont you mean performance fighting

That's actually pretty based

Do these shitters think they're some type of method actors or high skill performance artists? These nobodies are as delusional as WWE thinking they can rub shoulders with hollywood.

DIMES
I
M
E
S

>Brock Lesnar played by Brock Lesnar

>His work name is his shoot name

Attached: image.jpg (866x650, 57K)

>a Canadian is an insufferable faggot
Wowie zowie never would've guessed that

this if "Conor McGregor played Conor McGregor" and he oft acknowledged he's being a character for the attention and fame. This is very fucking silly

>Five years until western wrestling dies.

Please go faster.

>this trend will kill wrestling faster
BASED!

It's just them trying to be "ironic" when people are just rolling their eyes at how stupid it is. Corny is a cunt, but he lives rent-free in all these guys and butterfaces heads. He gets his fix on having something to talk about on his podcast instead of 80's stories. It's a shoot turned into a work, brother.

yikes

worked

Anything that speeds up the death of wrestling is based.

I liked when he threw a hissy fit because Ricochet called him fat.

He's probably still pissed from working a tag match with Ricochet in AAW years ago and not being able to do his shitty Rock impression because Ricochet did it better.

this trend killed humanity

Glad you caught up with us in 2001.
youtube.com/watch?v=lgrO_QBzdK4

If I ran a bingo hall promotion I'd make a point of not booking anyone with his shoot name on social media, and I'm sure nothing of value would be lost.

>played by

Someon tell Cornet- oh wait i don't want him to die of rage

This is their exact plan, get Cornette to rage at them so people will actually realize they exist. It's free publicity.

Wrestling is dead so who cares?

>All-Ego Ethan Page
More like All-Carbs. WOOF.

Attached: Ethan_page_render_5_by_dfreedom30-d8w74u7.png (400x752, 353K)

>big interview on a show that demands a modicum of professionalism is the same as announcing to every single one of your fans constantly that what you're doing is fake

Based retard!

This is legitimately one of the worst looks in wrestling history. Nothing is good about it. At least other guys with shit looks have some element of synergy with their character or decent gear. This guy just looks boring, he conveys nothing, he's ugly and flabby. How do you hire this geek?

Most indie feds will hire anyone that can draw a quarter of a dime,it doesn't matter if they will ruin their company and the entire business in the long run.

The guy I quoted was bitching about them talking about "playing a character" meanwhile Kurt literally said he was playing a character in that video I linked. If you're upset that wrestlers don't keep kayfabe on the Internet you should have brought that up to the higher ups in WWF, WCW, ECW, and all the old territory guys in the late 90s who said the Internet killed kayfabe.

Yes and I pointed out why the circumstances were different.
In an interview to that many people, an audience equivalent to your own, you present with professionalism. You don't go in character, you send an ambassador like Angle, a good clean cut face.
To your actual fan-base, the least you can do is maintain the character you portray directly to them.

Internet is killing kayfabe for all the people that want to start watching wrestling now,faggots like the guy in the OP even kill it immediately and on purpose just to get attention because he's a no dime geek.

>You don't go in character, you send an ambassador like Angle, a good clean cut face.
>It's only killing kayfabe if the bingo hall wrestlers do it.
Then why did wrestlers who appeared on Arsenio Hall not even ten years prior stay in character?

I didn't say it wasn't killing kayfabe. I'm saying it's an acceptable time to breach character. Directly to your own fucking fanbase 24/7 for zero reason at all is not.

Never forget that Vince himself admitted in front of Congress that it was all a work in 1989.

>hurr this guy that risked jail had to tell the truth durr

What's the excuse for the guy in the OP?

Vince spilled the beans, the secret is out, everyone with two functioning braincells always knew, but there's no plausible deniability for over 30 years now. No reason at all to keep the farce.

There is no reason at all for this cancer to be celebrated either,a good wrestler would just keep his mouth shut and do his work.

>No reason at all to keep the farce.

The reason to keep the farce is because dedication to characters and gimmicks helps viewers invest in a story more readily. Just because they know it's fake doesn't mean you chip at any potential immersion they have by bombarding them with your pseudo-intellectual "I'm a performance artist!" bullshit. New Japan doesn't do that, New Japan maintains a lot of pretence in regards to their characters and stories. The audience returns this by being into them. Ethan Page doesn't do this. Jordynne Grace doesn't either. They beat their fans upside the head with the falsity of what they're doing, and they're bingo hall shitters who have never drawn a dime.