What the fuck is this finisher?

It's like a weird spinny suplex/F5 combo and I've never seen someone do it before but it's based as fuck

Attached: modified f5.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Just some typical shit you see no strength shitters do

Looks like a Pumphandle Angle Slam

Gutwrench sitout f5?

The whale hunt? You’ve never seen it before because you’re an e-drone

It's the Made in Australia

Go back

Convoluted new age wrestling garbage

First part is a pumphandle alright don't know what the fuck he is aiming for after that.

To be fair unless you watch Shuji Kondo matches before you probably never saw this move

Pump handle Death Valley Driver

I like it desu

nah you're just a limpwristed faggot I could 100% do this as a shoot against someone untrained and my level of greco is not high

That's probably the worst looking one he's done in awhile

His knees except for that last one as well but I guess that's because he was trying to protect Bryan's head.

Buddy Murphy has now seen Shingo Takagi in NJPW, but doesn't want to blatantly steal his moves like he did with Ospreay and Omega.

>shingo
>Not Shuji Kondo

The fake puro elitists shows his virgin face

It’s called not trying to kill Daniel Bryan

Cope

I’m sure buddy did

thia guy gets it

this

Dude was terrified as fuck of being the one to retire Bryan for good lmao had half a foot of air on the kamigoye

it's so obvious he wants to do Made in Japan or Last of the Dragon, why not just do it?

>can’t differentiate between that and a whale hunt
They don’t make puro nerds like they used to

dude, have sex
it's an obscure move
referencing a popular current day wrestler is not being a "puro elitist"
if you were to just come in and mention that some old guy used to do it that's great, but shouting over everyone else that I KNOW THIS THING I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T WOW is embarrassing as hell

>tfw you don't know that Shikizaki Akiyakikamikazesho did this move in front of 30 people once

worked

If you don't know the facts then don't cry when corrected by those who do when you present your feeble opinion.

I'm actually amazed by the how low the level of knowledge of pro wrestling moves is among fans these days

Cringe

Someone post the full match

have sex

gain parents muslim

Bro as if you didn't know Toyota Mitsubshi Katana unleashed this beast of a move in front of 9 people baxk in 1973.

It's been called 'Murphy's Law' for the year and a half he's been using it as his finisher, originally called a California Roll back in 19-dickety-two.

Looks like a shitty version of a Psycho Driver, whatever it is.

It's extremely telling that Bryan put the guy over clean but Roman "made him look strong in defeat"