AWF HEINDENREICH VS DOINK GOLDEN CORRAL GAMETHREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=HWubQzo2Z-4

Attached: Golden Corral May21 - YouTube.jpg (1983x1039, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x41digv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do theses scab Doinks work? Does WWE not own the character? What about Doink 1, does his family get a cut?

The "former" or FKA part let's them use it.

isn't the OG Doink dead or something

Matt Borne's dead, yes

Yes, and Alabama Doink in the op, he learned how to defend himself with a windshield wiper at the dojo.

>falls count anywhere in a golden corral parking lot
>match still ends in the fucking ring

Attached: cornette.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It'd be dimes if the match ended in the dessert bar

More like why even bother setting up a ring if most of the fight was in the parking lot lol

>Alabama
Shit, he probably learned that at the trailer park when he was fighting off his drunk stepfather at the age of 10

That's just fucking sad bros, deeply sad in every aspect

I think about this video from time to time, especially the part where Doink attempts a pin on the bushes next to the road. It's so bizarre and pure, everything was done to entertain the kids that showed up there.

One day I hope to find fat Doink 8.0 and ask him about this match

Isn't that the TNA logo?

Imagine being on national television being watched by millions and attended by thousands to wrestling in front of a fucking Golden Corral.

Forgot that they threw Heidenreich in the road warriors for a while.

Based

doesn't seem like a safe working environment
having them wrestle aross a busy road from kids is a massive hazard
this company should be shut down and everyone involved should be fined or arrested

WWE have owned Doink for over 20 years. I think they probably just don't know about it, or don't care as they could just claim parody since they are so bad. so not worth the effort.

and technically former WWE superstar Doink the Clown is correct as Alabama Doink DID play Doink ONCE in a random tag match with Eugene and Kane on Main Event.

dailymotion.com/video/x41digv

Attached: DoinkTheClown.png (600x753, 67K)

There are tons of bootleg gimmicks (esp in the UK) but they rarely get TV or Internet exposure so WWE don't really find them.

Attached: zU06OUX.jpg (720x960, 118K)

LOL i saw this advertised in Blackpool about 20 years ago

were they paid in Beats by Bolin headphones?

THIS IS WRESTLING! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THIS IS WRESTLING! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THIS IS WRESTLING!

>Takes a bump

I went to an indy in Vegas that had a crowd a third that size. Fat fuck Doink drawing all the small town dimes, and working the crowd into a shoot.

Attached: wwf_wrestlemania9_doink.jpg (676x504, 54K)

Oh no Heidenreich... My nigga Heidenreich...
You fell so low...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 4.59.43 PM.png (1270x594, 625K)