The moment WWE lost

the moment WWE lost

Attached: Screenshot 08-21-2019 05.03.51.jpg (1188x668, 52K)

to whom?

>wake me up inside
>CAN'T WAKE UP

What was so bad about that ending?

THATS GOTTA BE DERRICK RONAN

this was based you faggot

Dilate?

Smarks wanted it to be Harper.

This was based though.

a few faggots saying Harper doesn't mean shit.

The fact the guy just sat there the whole time made it obvious it wouldn't be a wrestler, people are fucking dumb

*won
FTFY

Nice of WWE to find a hobo on the street and pay him $50 for this.

It's a fucking nothing ending. It's as if the higher power turned out to be a nameless referee

OH NO
NOT ME
I'VE NEVER LOST CONTROL

for me, it was Roman's face

do you know what a storyline is?

They took an interesting reveal and made it a comedy bit.

Whoever this guy is, he's a DRAW

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.08.21-05_08_00.png (1124x561, 551K)

>I almost gave a shit about an angle involving Ramen and they completely fucked it
Typical

I WOULDNT KILL MYSELF TO SAVE MY SOUL

Why would you idiots think this is the end?

That's what I'm trying to figure out

the food network

I cheated Roman thanks to you. And thanks to you, I've left my mark. You have too, you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Big Red, and you are too. No... He's the two of us, together. Where we are today? We built it. This story, this "legend." It's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you my friend. From here on out.... You're Big Red.

based

>Punished Rowan
>A sheep denied his family

yeah and I laughed my ass off
it was good

the angle isn't finished you dumbass mark

>turning your biggest angle into a "funny" comedy bullshit
Jesus fuck and people wonder why nobody gets over in WWE this days. How can you invest into anything WWE produces when they do this bullshit. This shit makes the higher power reveal be quality booking.

Couldn't they have found a better fake Rowan? They don't look alike.

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Pleb

And now you know why AEW is getting so much traction, people are just flat out tired if WWE's bullshit and they're willing to try something else.

This. I'm not a big fan of some of AEW's creative choices but good lord they are at least doing some good shit. WWE is just fucking around and for a company with that much talent that works there, they should know better. The Roman Reigns crash angle could have been used to push someone new or bring someone back not for a stupid comedy bullshit. I'm appalled that Vince gave the ok for that. Motherfucker has been working in the business for 40+ years. I cant believe he thinks that was good shit.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Gave the green light? For all we know Vince McMahon wanted the Rowan look alike angle and insisted on it and this is purely from his demented mind. Who can tell him no? Nobody.

Would have been kino if it was Vince Mcmahon looking like erik rowan

>AEW's creative choices but good lord they are at least doing some good shit
what kinda good shit? iam sick of wwes trash and would be interested in checking it out but all i know about them is the inflatable dicks, joey ryan and the tranny

How is a lookalike "comedy?"

Seething

Not that guy but compared to wwe they have much better matches(njpw still has the best),a MUCH better presentation better commentators and much better promos. For storylines we will have to see when their show starts. Hovewer wwe has a much MUCH better roster. Shame they cant use it for shit

>Twin Sheep
>Sheeps of Liberty
>Sheep Eater
>Titles of the Patriots
>The Planet's Pain starting Vegan Sheep

It's still going on though. I agree that it was disappointing but still think that something good could come of it (we did get a Murphy push out of it)

I like how the camera man couldn’t stifle his laughter.

>so much traction
simp

Shut the fuck up lmao

Taker is coming back for a MSG show, it's going to be him.

>ending
There are more letters in that word than points in your IQ if you think that's the end of a fucking narrative in wwe

to Barvick Hammergrail, the angry Dwarven Cleric on the left there with access to 9th level spell slots

Why do people need this explained?
This isn't the end of the storyline and the lookalike is Bryan's play to fool Roman and say Murphy saw from a distance and mistook this guy as Rowan.

Are people here legitimately retarded? Do you actually think this is the guy and not just a fake pulled by Bryan and Rowan?

This was great though

Joey Ryan and his penises aren't even on the roster. He was part of All In, which was an experiment to see if the indies could build enough buzz to make their own PPV, which eventually lead to AEW. Ryan has never once wrestled under the AEW name, and the most consistent reasoning I've heard was that since they've got a network, he'd have to drop the dick gimmick and he didn't want to.

I can't believe there's serious discussion about some shitty, poorly executed, angle about figuring out who threw a beam on Roman. Faggot can't even be bothered to act well, either. How shit is the WWE / SmackDown that -this- is their most talked about angle. It's so stupid. It's literally TNA tier.

Attached: 1564554885946.jpg (1242x1404, 211K)

Murphy already got over from this storyline though lmao

I’m not gonna lie, I was hoping for the reveal to be Harper.

HELLO ME
MEET THE REAL ME

it reeks of bischoff lol idk how noone has noticed this yet. I was expecting it to actually be bischoff himself

Attached: ECd3MgGXkAAtjph.jpg-large.jpg (967x463, 65K)

Good thing AEW won't have Joey Ryan and his inflatible dicks. That being said there still a ton of bull shit that needs to go before it becomes really good. But they are doing baby steps.

the advantage that aew has if that if something isn't working then they can shift gears really quickly

I'm Rowan now... and so are you.

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080.ENDINGS.HD_SCREENCAPS.5.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Kino

People mean ending of the episode, not the angle. It was a retarded way to end an episode. No one thinks the angle is over.

BUT IT'S GOOD SHIT user
IT'S GOOD SHIT

Attached: ECgORsMUIAAA1Ir.png (741x229, 39K)

>30 seconds of nothing but LOUD BREATHING to end Smackdown
Are they teasing Jay White's debut?

In this thread I mean. Not sure what trash site that is.

You can see daniel bryan trying not to laugh

The plot thickens, you faggot.

Attached: goodeatin.gif (270x216, 1.69M)

underrated af

all four of them were clearly holding back laughs