I've got to go to a birthday celebration for one of my cousins, aaaaand I'm going to be bored as hell for the duration...

I've got to go to a birthday celebration for one of my cousins, aaaaand I'm going to be bored as hell for the duration. I need convos with sane people before I go through 3 hours of "celebration"

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: Isometric Exercise.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Attached: 1570468588245.png (975x356, 123K)

Attached: 1528545571157.png (934x727, 110K)

Welp got to go, see you frens in 3 hours or so

See you then Toblerum! Have Funn! ; )

Alright I'm back, only took two hours which was nice, and I apparently got mail for a university

congrats man xd

Attached: 1514320750574.png (1568x1000, 131K)

Attached: sci 10457731.png (601x145, 18K)

Attached: 1488980295568.gif (256x256, 9K)

Attached: 1546204480777.png (1440x1216, 235K)

Attached: 1531324340255.png (800x1200, 787K)

So is this a thing now to call me gay?

sweet! hope you get into a worthy uni!

Attached: 4.png (344x528, 42K)

I'm thinking of either university of Anchorage or Colorado School of mines. Both seem nice and far away from where I live now

Yeah right.
Choose one that seems right for you. I hear colorado is very nice though. The state I mean, Alaska's cold but really the uni itself should matter more, the cost and quality of education etc.

But you already know!

fuck off retard

I like them both as they both give lessons on what I want to learn so I guess it's just a matter of preference of where I want to go

sweet!

What do you want to learn?

Mostly set on choosing from Microbiology, Nanotechnology, Aeronautics, Medicine, and Politics. All of which are offered at both

Wow! All of those are good choices too, I am certain you will excel once you join.

that's great Toblerum. Proud of you friend.

They're nice choices, but I know I'll be mentally and emotionally drained if I don't have people to help me through taking them

That's rough...
You will need to make friends once you get there then so you have a support group. You can all help each other then. Idk what else you could do fren...

I wish I could think of a better solution, because what I just said isn't easy to find

But that means I have to be out going and make an effort to be friendly! I'd much rather sit at home eating chips and chocolate milk while watching Bojack Horseman

LoLe! Me too...
Well, you have that choice, but if I could I would go to college... costs are too high for too little return for me tho.

It's your choice. Never forget that!

I think you'll do fine Toblerum!

I don't know if I'll do fine as I'm prone to being an ass. I just want a nice job and to cuddle next to someone when I'm out in the world, with no fancy gigs just nice home time. Though with the way I'm heading I'm most likely going to hit extreme poverty or a extremely spontaneous life without much relaxing.

You should work towards never having to work. High effort high pay early retirement.
I want Real Love too, someone I know will never leave me and will always be there for me, someone beautiful and sweet...

I doubt you would end up living the poverty life... I hope not...
Work on making changes in how you act and how you see yourself. I don't know what else you can do but try...

I care about you a lot, so please don't give up friend.

My head is full of invention ideas for the market so one of them might turn into an idea I can market for retirement.
Love is harder for me as I'm gay and people don't normally see a 6ft guy playing five finger flay as a bottom so it's awkward for me to say the least.
Poverty is mostly a possibility because I'm lazy, though I am trying to get a job and starbucks for some cash so that's at least a start to me not being lazy

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Me too. I have so many, but as you'll find without money or financial backing they will end up as "museum pieces" in your head
Sad but true. Don't give up just know bringing them to life takes a TREMENDOUS effort.

I am pansexual, though I prefer girls and fem guys, so maybe it's easier for me *in a way, but I have stupidly high standards and will likely be alone forever for this reason...
I feel your pain there kinda...
I hope you find someone to love you because i know you deserve it Toblerum.

A job will force you into a new mindset, and you could use that moment to reset your way of thinking. I can't exactly recall, but i think there was a study I read proving new situations increase neural plasticity, and that could help you redefine yourself and break away from the character you currently portray in public.

I could probably get some backing from friends or family, or just use Sharktank for free advertising and possible investors.
My standards are low I just don't look the part for what I'm looking in relationships so it never goes anywhere.
I don't know if a job will do anything besides get me an income as most of the jobs for people new to the job scene require you to put on a fake smile and not argue, which is just acting but more is on the line

If you can get money for them then do it, but just be careful not to let someone run off with your idea1 You already know!

Relationships seem like a chore to me in a way too... like I would probably opt out of human love and go for an obedient machine... I feel extreme sorrow for just having typed that, so maybe not... LoLe.... : (

Well I hope the new job, if you do go for it helps with the way you express yourself if you want to change that is. I really like who you are here at least. You said it's different irl, so idk...

For once paranoia helps me as a little voice always screams at me whenever I even think about telling people the specifics of my ideas.

Relationships will probably get easier for me when I can get dating apps and actually use them without it being awkward with the people around me.

You could trust me, but DO NOT POST THEM HERE! You already know...
I like to talk about myne too.

*At least one I have could change the world... but yeah...

Mhm. I think that is a good option too, but I have never tried, so idk at all...
Hope they work out for you. I could imagine the excitement and funn sort of stress that I would feel about to go on a date... that would be nice I think.

Thanks for talking with me Delta, but as per usual since I finally have a some what stable sleep schedule I'm feeling really tired right about now. Have a nice night posting!

I will!

Thankes, and you have a wonderful sleep Toblerum! Peace fren!