Are Tacoma owners part of a fucking cult or something...

Are Tacoma owners part of a fucking cult or something? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2016 duramax colorado or maybe a 2017 v6 and every single one of my truck friends keeps telling me to get a taco instead. When you ask them why, all they can say is its "more reliable" and "resale value" ad naseum, despite the fact that these new gen tacos haven't proven shit and are considerably more expensive for less features. Am I the idiot here or are these people legit fucking brainwashed?

Attached: tacocult.jpg (648x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=M-TlkI-orr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You b/o/tched that spot.

Tacomas shit all over domestic trucks.

lol I certainly did

YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP

buy a silverado ya goober

Sir this is an Yea Forums.
We make Kevin Nash rape jokes here, not automobile talk.
/o/ is across the street.

If you can't drop 100k on a nice new raptor f150 or something then a toyota pickup is easily your second best bet. It will run forever.

Get a rav 4 you fucking queer.

buy a ding-dong diddly ford ya simp

Figures your average asp shitposter is also debating the merits of buying a midsize pickup while probably watching smackdown in the background. Really helps you understand the psychology of the people you share this board with.

what kind of car does Yea Forums drive?

Word on the street is that after the redesign around 2016-17 the Tacomas have been a lot less reliable. Tundras however are top tier but expensive.

Tbh if you’re getting anything less than a v8 with 4wd and a full-size bed it can hardly be considered a truck at all. But if you do pull the trigger you are making a good decision to buy something a couple years old vs a new vehicle that will depreciate soon as you drive off the lot.

Attached: DF43EE8B-0425-48E9-BF86-CDD953D9C6E7.gif (380x230, 1.94M)

There are plenty of nigs on here as well who probably take the bus or drive their feet

'92 Toyota Carolla.

I’ve had my 98 since 2010 it has 300 k miles on it and runs great

I rock shoeburus

>wasting money on a truck

>not having the extra 10k to get a quality vehicle
enjoy your honda civic

93 wrangler similar to this

>not the spot into the truck flatbed
You botched that like you actually work for CZW.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=M-TlkI-orr0