Hey do u want a thousand dollar$

do you want $1000USD ?

Attached: mone.png (512x512, 335K)

no

You might think hey this is crazy, but hear me out. This is the plan, thats the deal stay right here buddy. Okay ? So:
- You get 1000 dollar
BUT
- It's free and comes every month

Do you do it? Yeah? Will you say yes? Are you gonna vote yes? Yes? Yes?

Attached: money.gif (300x169, 1.05M)

Yeah, but what do I have to do. Nothing is free.

I want 1.4 trillion US Dollars

If there is NO catch or strings attached, then Yes.

Fug! me too!

Okay... so
>No Guns !
Please don't have guns please okay please
>Accept Chinese rulers
Lolwhat? Do you think thats bad... okay buddy
>Everyone gets 1000 Dollars
Did I say that everyone gets 1000 dolar?

no i only need 500 dolla m'kay go away now i call police

Attached: 1546833509936.jpg (400x300, 31K)

F*ck you.

>Nothing is free.
Profiting from intellectual property is free!

Art, philosophy, and language allow mankind to violate the law of equivalent exchange. By infusing beauty and meaning into something, you can increase its value without sacrificing anything material. It's still hard work -- it's still a *psychological* sacrifice -- but the fruits of that psychological sacrifice are easily reproducible: once you've created that value once, you can create it over and over again without having to repeat the initial psychological labor.

>be me
>hab 1000 dolar
>buy gun
>overthrow china rulers
>mfw
>mfw i user
>mfw no faec
>I have no arms and I must wipe

Your fortune: Average Luck

Chinese ruler?

Attached: chinaflagge_lineal-r424fd56d8cc54f5ca9c10daf845c0341_krl8u_307.jpg (307x307, 12K)

True.
Well said, but once people start trying to take what you create, or limit/change the way you think that is a fight.

Your words are beautiful as usual though mfw. You are a natural writer and poet.

money isn't everything

i unwillingly sold my mom's life to her life insurance company for $200,000

it's nice to be wealthy and all but i'd rather have her still alive

Attached: download.gif (700x478, 17K)

awwe u as always r sweet lole.

But, the one thing about thinking that way, that i hadn't really thought about when i said that, is, the profit has to come from somewhere.

That's the problem with intellectual property, it creates value in the sense of creating joy in people's lives, but it doesn't create value in the more raw sense of actually helping people keep living.

Imagine a country where there's a fatass king who sits on his throne just beign a greedy fukc while his entire country goes hungry. Obviously sounds like a nasty tyrant, right?

But what if his craft is just that good? What if he doesn't even mean to be a tyrant, and frankly never even intended to be king, he's just so prolific and brilliant that everyone else in his country (that used to be a democracy) literally willingly sunk themselves into poverty buying copies of his work because they were constantly on the edge of their seats and just HAD to see how the next volume turned out?

In a situation like that, I don't think the king is really at fault. He's just doing what he loves. And I don't think his subjects are really at fault either, they're just paying fair prices for value and receiving it accordingly. No one seems to be at fault, and yet, paradoxically, this, this obviously morally unacceptable circumstance, is how it turns out.

The inorganic Chairman Wang spam

fuck off retard

yeah, he is bringing joy to their lives and making them better in that sense, but at the same time they crave his works so badly they are consuming them to their own detriment.

This is why balance is needed. A work so great would essentially be a narcotic at that point and the people consuming his works would have to take the same measures to not sink into ruin that a casual drug user would.

Fair point I suppose.

Their is also the fact to get to a point in which an imagination is able to form such great ideas it must travel and use resources, and the person must grow to using many more still.

So I would argue it is still resting at equilibrium and not violating any of the laws of thermodynamic conservation.

Still beautiful words and concept. I do appreciate that.

fuck off retard