*BOOM*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
That's all it takes and within 5 seconds you have an armed robber breaking into and entering your home. The worst part? You're watching wrestling so you don't even hear it happening.

Attached: Guy-kick-in-door-FF.jpg (250x216, 19K)

I'll be safe. he was just looking for Big Daddy Bitch

You joke but really, what if this happened right now? What would you do? Realistically. How would you protect yourself and your home?

It's a good thing I don't watch wrestling, I'm a sports entertainment fan.

What's he going to steal? My collection of WWE Authentic Wear t-shirts and my WWE Network subscription?

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
That's all it takes and within 5 seconds you have armed negros surrounding you and entering your anus. The worst part? You took the wrong alley path so no one hears your screams.

miss these types of threads on Yea Forums
nowadays its all feelsguy edits to make them look like sjws

That's why I keep a gun with my at all times

I have a gun because I live in the good part of the United States

Hey how come you're never there in wal mart when the bad guy with a gun comes in?

No I literally have a .357 magnum sitting on my desk right now. I would put a hollowpoint into that bitch before he even got through the entryway.

I would quickly put on my WWE Authentic Wear Daniel Bryan t-shirt and pin down the burglar until the authorities arrive. Daniel Bryan is like Kryptonite to home invaders.

Am i supposed to just sit and stare at the door in silence in case this happens wtf

Cause I don't open carry like a weirdo.

Not my responsibility. Also Walmart is for white trash so they deserve to get gunned down

Dolph Ziglar owes me one so he'll turn face for ten seconds to run into my living room, deliver a cheap shot super kick and call the police for me.
Right before I can finish thanking him he'll turn heel, super kick me then run off

Why should I care about other people? You come into my house uninvited you get shot. Simple as that.

I just realized my solution would be Yea Forums as fuck. My game plan is to use my skateboard as a blunt weapon, but desu there's not much to do if he has a gun. I'd like to have a gun and carry it (not in "the hood" but people have been attacked on my street), but I live with my mom and I think guns freak her out. So I get up from watching wrestling, slam my skateboard into the guy's head if he doesn't have a gun, or get raped at gunpoint or whatever if he does. Come to think of it, my window is on ground level, so that's a possibility too.

I do a superkick with a really hard thigh slap and hes gone

>live in 90% white community
>widespread gun ownership
>less than 1 in 100,000 people in my city are murdered per year
>almost no violent crime at all
HMMMMMMM.

Attached: naughty clown.jpg (225x224, 12K)

give your dad back his gun
wouldnt want a big black god to insult your little oasty white ass and have you go shoot up a school

seethe

ya

It takes little more than your boom boom crash to get through a locked frontdoor of an apartment here in finland that opens to the outside.

Attached: Finland.jpg (400x400, 122K)

>Live in Cobb County, Georgia
>Big Boss Man wrecks nigger robbers, ginzo jobbers

>Implying I leave my house