Well user. At this point, which show will you be watching live on Wednesdays?

Well user. At this point, which show will you be watching live on Wednesdays?

strawpoll.com/cgz5xffb

Attached: Bryan-Alvarez.png (2048x1536, 2.08M)

theres no way im gonna watch nxt. ive tried to sit thru it on wwe network and its horrible. the fact that people claim its better than wwe pisses me off even more, because its awful.

Neither. I'll work, then play games and watch anime, the usual. I only watch NJPW because american promotions are garbage right now, all of them. And AEW hasn't shown me anything yet to believe otherwise.

If My 600lb Life is on then that's what I watch on wednesdays. Otherwise I'll watch AEW unless Riverdale is on.

Neither, I'll be watching the NWA studio show.

When does that air?

At the end of October I think

i'll give aew a try, although i expect it to be shit and to stop watching after a few episodes

All these polls I'm seeing with AEW winning the ratings war. Surely it would be a huge win for NXT and a gigantic loss for AEW if NXT wins now. you guys set the expectation. I'm rooting for underdog NXT but I will not watch either.

Vince, get the fuck outta here. No one, and I do mean absolutely no one, likes you.

I'm absolutely certain that all the wrestlers who say Vince is a great guy behind all the fucking batshit madness will bury him like his corpse the second he dies and just don't want to exclude themselves from the gravy train.

Nothing excites me about this current iteration of NXT to the point of where I have to watch it live (if at all). I probably won't watch this unless what I see from AEW is pure cancer.
If my memory serves correctly, AEW isn't doing monthy PPVs (someone said quarterly but who knows at this point). If this is true, I will try and give them a fair shake by sticking around for three months or so (doubt I last that long but I'll try). Gotta be honest though, there's not a whole lot there that excites me at the top of the card. Outside of an Elite Civil-War (which will happen and be totally gay), Mox, and presumably Jericho's farewell run, what really is there unless someone goes supernova out of the gate. Even if PAC ever comes over, that really ain't moving my dial.

>underdog NXT
how on earth is NXMeme the underdog here? lol

True, even Harley Race who rumor has it once shoved or punched Vince was very vocal about him, yet stopped bad-mouthing him once McMahon became super powerful, he knew how petty and vindictive Vince was and didn't want to deal with his autism.

Once Vince dies there's probably going to be a mountain full of more bad stories that leak about his ways, I'm surprised someone didn't fucking kill him with what he's done to so many people.

>NuJapan
>All Estrogen Wrestling
>NXmeme
Cringe

None. I have more than enough wrestling with raw and smackdown

objectively speaking, what the fuck are you doing here? unless the answer is CMLL or you're a Joshi-chad holy yikesola

Attached: pepe000202.jpg (660x574, 31K)

NXT because Yea Forums told me AEW is for cucks like me

absolutamento basado

>AEWHO has less votes than New Chadpan
Yea Forums is lost

AEW until I can't take the bad comedy anymore

>objectively speaking, what the fuck are you doing here? unless the answer is CMLL or you're a Joshi-chad holy yikesola

Attached: 1566228539270.png (1066x957, 153K)

>now NXT is in the lead
cringing extremely hard at Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1528649090813.gif (200x179, 1.02M)

AEWTISTS IN AN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES

Attached: lmfao.png (1440x1551, 107K)

>voting for johnny plebbit over omemega or okadGOAT

I'm shook Yea Forums I thought you were better :(

Attached: Okada-face.jpg (204x301, 17K)

>getting worked by one autist doing the survey over and over

literal cope

there's the door /wooo/tard now get the fuck out of our board

I'll DVR both and fast forward through 75% of them

Johnny Plebbit and Omemega are basically on the same level, now.
Both are equally bad choices next to Godkada.

I wanted to like AEW but their roster is so fucking bad
I dont wanna watch comedy shitters for 2 hours, no thanks.

NJPW was horrible in 2018 because of The Elite faggotry, so I['m actually really into the product again this year.

AEW is just more of the Elite with shitty indy gimmicks/wrestlers (Thanks Vince and Hunter for killing the indies).
NXT is the wrestlers who were good but with WWE "storytelling" which is just pointless drama in matches and a million camera cuts.

There's only one true choice, and it's none.

>There's only one true choice, and it's none.

Now c'mon, don't say that. Maybe AEW will be good. Right?

Attached: Kind of Tired That Sleep Won't Fix.jpg (500x357, 67K)

Based

How can one man be so Chad

Attached: Am I Dying.jpg (423x613, 50K)

all the polls of wrestling fans are saying they will watch aew. I didn’t think my post was that complicated. Let me guess, amerifat education?

AEW was winning this poll earlier too but this board is full of austists who always rig these things

cope

OP here, the poll is rigged and you got worked. Feel stupid?

cringe