Cut a promo

you fuckin smarks think you are so clever criticising certain wrestlers for their lack of charisma - let's hear you do a better job

vocaroo.com

Attached: 309a62daea748ecc143cabcaba5530f4[1].jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s19piQNqH7OE
vocaroo.com/i/s07Ds7YUSGJq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exactly as expected
not even one of you has the balls to say a single word anonymously in a forum frequented by at most 100-200 people
yet you think you can complain about someone doing it in front of millions around the world live on TV

Im not hired to be a star on national TV

>exactly as expected
>not even one of you has the balls to say a single word anonymously in a forum frequented by at most 100-200 people
>yet you think you can complain about someone doing it in front of millions around the world live on TV

Heres your promo, kid.
vocaroo.com/i/s19piQNqH7OE

based

Who raped you?
this guy did

future AEW women's champ right here

cringe

Nobody give a fuck about your Reddit games, faggot. Stop being so thirsty for upvotes

>uses fake girl voice because he can't do a macho voice

Pay me, faggot.

cringe

cringe

What a mark

vocaroo.com/i/s07Ds7YUSGJq

Listen here. ya dumb sum bitch. Let ol' Stone Cold tell you how to cut a promo. I don't want to hear any of this bullshit about audio quality neither, cause the truth is Stone Cold don't give a rats ass about your fancy new age techno bullshit and thats the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

finner

who raped you?

FUCKING BASED

DING.
DONG.
DIDDLY.
*drops mic*

HELL YEAH

Gayer than your earring steve, makes sense since youre from texas, boy.
Only two things come from there, steers and queers, and son, I dont see any horns on you.