OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
Andrade not giving a single fuck about the smark show he was forced to be on

Attached: 993A69A0-A8EF-4888-9839-AC4C4EA9CCBD.png (674x483, 52K)

Absolute madman

no speak english

Based. Everybody knows Twitter's one big PR work but I love seeing it exposed.

Shades of LA Park.

>wednesday's

Id on't get it

Based ingobernable Sombra.

Me neither. What's the big deal about his tweet?

Andrade got an email from PR asking him to shill NXT on USA, that tweet is presumably in the email.

I don’t get it either :(

Living the gimmick brother

That's it?

Somebody from WWE PR sent him a direct message asking him to promote the NXT news and he just copied it and tweeted out their message.

He just copy/pasted what he was asked. He’s the former NXT champion, he should have said like “As a former NXT champ, I’m hyped for this” or whatever.

Once again, Mexicans prove why we need a fucking Wall. Lazy, shitty, raping mongoloids. Charlotte needs to get away fast and find herself a nice stable guy, not this piece of shit moron.

Dumb foreigners. Fatsuka has done this too.

KEK

white boy fuming

>this retard is fucking the shit out of charlotte

FUCK
THIS
WORLD

Yeah, that's it. Asuka did the same thing a while back, can just play the no speak english card if anybody has a problem.

dumb spics

>character is a guy who only cares about rising and being the future, couldn't give less of a shit about his roots
>this is just mexicans being lazy

The fist bump emojis are his reply, that's not "not giving a single fuck." How do you fucking morons function at even the minimal level you're at in life? Jesus.

He doesnt know how to do the quote reply on twitter so he just copy/pasted the question.
The fist bump is his answer, aka thats great

i think what happened is he copied the message he received from some corporate stooge and pasted it on his twitter

>tweet replying to an off-screen PR person

Attached: 1457456351983.gif (435x244, 2.64M)

Didn't LA Park do something similar a few months ago.

The irony here is this tamale who is just learning to speak and write in English is still above OP and most people on this board in terms of reading comprehension. He copied the question you brainlet giga faggot

but OP made it out to be some diss about NXT.

More like stupid American idiot who's probably fresh out of college didn't think they should've emailed a Mexican in Spanish instead of English. But then it turns out the Mexican has a high-IQ and isn't a simp so works them and you into a seething shoot.

t. indio

is this board unironically retarded? he's asking his followers to comment on it
but yeah he copied and pasted a WWE email or something

Based. Anybody ITT that seethes about your comment is a certified shitskin. The funniest part of it all... nobody even remembers that Adrande was NXT champ, like when did that even happen. Kyle O'Reilly should be champ.

Yeah, something doesn't add up.
Wouldn't wwe's PR team simply write the tweets for their performers that cannot promote themselves.

>Andrade not giving a single fuck

it has nothing to do with him giving a fuck but everything to do with being a dumb beaner

>he was forced to be on
he was lucky to get anywhere near it

nobody on this board has ever had a job so they don't understand how things work user

>SEETHING because a good wrestler didn't shill the manlet show
I hope you get caught in the next shooting.

Estás Hirviendo hombrecillo?

he did shill it though and there is no evidence the tweet wasn't him telling his followers to comment on it

WOW how insecure is this company?

>SEETHING because a manlet spic shilled the manlet show
KWAB

How irrelevant is Andrade anyways
He's literally not had a single fucking storyline or feud since he's been called up, like not a single thing.
He's just "guy who wrestles Rey Mysterio a lot"

No, because everybody's tweet would be the same. They want you to put it in your own words.

I don’t see this on this Twitter. Fake.

This. ESL spics sperging out as usual itt

>No, because everybody's tweet would be the same.
yeah because they can't send separate emails to people because that's just too crazy right?

He's trying to piss Vince off in hopes that he'll get tossed back to NXT and be saved from the shit roster.

>mexicans are lazy
>mexicans steal jobs
which is is?

False flag race baiting