Watch Wwe

Watch Wwe

Attached: A7AB83C0-3E95-41CE-ADFC-85A71AE48FEC.jpg (750x741, 442K)

Women can not be called human beings. They are parasitic animals that survive by feeding on weak men and taking everything from them. These are their instincts and they follow them all their lives but what makes them more terrifying and monstrous than any fictional beast are their collective ability to hide their warped true self with a facade of pleasantness, a facade that nobody can see through except for a select few. Women are, by design, remorseless sociopaths; they will take and take and then laugh at the ruin they have wrought. The vile hole situated between their legs brings even the most powerful men to their knees and reduces them into panting dogs. The woman must be annihilated completely for the world to truly progress past the dark ages they have brought on so we can finally, truly live in a world without the venom of women poisoning society’s veins.

Based

>women

is this kiernan shitfuck?

That's a dude with a penis

It's a man

care to extrapolate?

Ella Hollywood

I'd fuck this thing in the ass.

care to extrapolate?

I'd strip it naked, bend it over, coat my fingers in lube, smear it all over it's anus, spread it's butt cheeks, inhale the smell, then ram my cock so far up its intestines it wont walk straight for a week or really ever

huh?

wat u mean

Then i'd do the same ding-dong diddly thing to you

She's beautiful!

u tell me

Cringe and incelpilled but also partially redpilled

Half the audience is trannies now, so that's probably accurate.

based

When is he gonna do a Scene where He Tops a Guy
I'M FUCKING SICK OF WAITING
HE HAS A PERFECT DICK AND IT'S GOING TO WASTE SO FAR

Why is she so cute, bros?

Attached: 1563027592726.webm (1920x880, 1.4M)

she's getting less and less work due to her attitude

What's this person's name?

Ella Hollywood