Why wasn't Kevin Nash cast?

Attached: plakat.jpg (800x1200, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/23/cancel-quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no black guys in the movie, didn't want to do it

kwab

OH NO NO NO

Because it takes place during the chilling winter of 69.

>another tarintino movie
>another gay jackoff session
Same thing happened to Tim Burton, I guess if you are successful you just stop making decent movies and start being gay.

Attached: play a song.jpg (989x431, 68K)

It's making discord tranny seethe, pitt btfo's gook manlet bruce lee in the film

Attached: once upon a time.jpg (1936x1936, 616K)

kek
theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/23/cancel-quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood

kek, left in protest at what they did to the only non-white character in the film

bruce lee had to pay his dues before getting to the big leagues. ain't gonna make it with these hollywolves.

>be Bruce Lee's son
>die
BASED

Based Broforlife Cliff is what every Man should aspire to Be.

this film was shit. i can understand footfags liking it so don't get me wrong. i dont care about any uproar with tarantino either, whatever, he's an odd person. it was self indulgent wank. only good scene was tex riding back to the house.

SEETHING gooklet

I smoked weed and hung out with a guy who had a major role in this movie last week.

Emille Hirsch?

Because they would had to rename it Once Upon A Time In 1992

it was a pretty funny scene. got a good laugh out of my screening

it was problematic actually, sweetie

Nah.
It was probably Pitt.
I hear he likes his weed.

an aspie is not gonna be hanging out with an actual star, but emille hirsch is such a completely anti-dimes failure of a movie star that I could see him hanging out with an Yea Forumsie

Couldn't match the dime drawing ability of this cast