Tonight

every G1 match will get BTFO.

Attached: QSZcImxS.jpg (600x314, 40K)

BASED 5 STAR GENERAL

Attached: 1556943293498.gif (498x280, 2.51M)

Guaranteed DQ finish

based Daniel Bryan vs. le kenneth copy without any charisma so he's even worse
nah

You say something you flippy, thigh slappy, Australian manlet? I was too busy paying attention to the New Zealand chadblade over here putting on 5.5 star matches

Attached: 1564950267564.jpg (1040x596, 130K)

Is Bryan gonna sell the Kamigoye?

>G1
Huh, what's that? Some sorta automobile racing stipulation

>Kenny Omega vs Daniel Bryan
BASED

>implying kennyetty omeletty has charisma

Murphy is an extremely generic workrate rassler. Him & Bryan will have a very good 3.5 match, but because Bryan isn't a nearfall spamming fuck, it won't get much hype online.

kissing dudes and playing a bird is not charisma

Based

Murphy is high octane, while Bryan can slow down a match and give it some sizzle. I think *if* these two things are complementary, then it could be a really good match. If they’re not, then Bryan’s talent can salvage it to a 3.5

I can't see them having good chemistry for some reason, I think the Roman match will be better even though Bryan is better than Roman

This isn't even going to be a match, they'll screw around for like 2 minutes then Rowan will get involved or Bryan will just leave

CANCEL
MODERN
FAMILY

This is the workrate era pal. It'll be a DQ but Rowan won't interfere until Murphy hits his finisher on Bryan. That way they protect Bryan, put Murphy over since the idea is he would have won without interference and still essentially have the full match to appease the smarks. Booking is easy.

BOY WERE YOU WRONG

Glad to be desu. I knew they were pushing him but I guess they're pushing him harder than I expected

I am really happy they are going in with Buddy, I'm excited to see where they go with him

Loss to Ali next week due to Rowan interference then a match with him before Intercontinental title program with Shinsuke I'd guess

Nah, they are going to include on the angle with Roman and Bryan

The Roman match was better

Get fuck ya muzzie appeaser, murpho would make switchcel look like a dud if buddy and the sheep shagger had a match.

Wrong. The Roman match was entertaining yes but if you think it was better than this one you're a pleb. That match was more of an action packed spot to spot deal like the matches in NXT except without all the false finishes. This match had a lot more selling, which to you I suppose was 'boring' at those points. The Roman match was tasty fast food, this was a steak.

nice bait sweety

close, but it's actually horse racing

The Roman and Ziggler match was good too. Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Can't wait for Roman to give him a wife beater and a pair of jeggings to wrestle in

Cringing so hard

keked