Seething

Attached: 20190820_213023.png (720x1020, 131K)

Be careful Mr. Regal. Mr. Jericho might retaliate and pee on your tea once again.

>not posting the Jericho rent free post he was replying to

I'm not gonna do your job OP, I think you're pretty gay

Regal can take the L on this one, that tweet was within kayfabe for Jericho.
But then again Regal probably doesn't watch AEW so he doesn't care LMAO. I take it back, Regal takes the W.

Based passive agressive regal

>of

Whats he responding too?

A Jericho tweet.

Anyone got the post?

Yea

Attached: 20df7ef49143f0e90702cac4dee8db3f.png (594x181, 22K)

>nobody knows what the fuck OPettey is referring to because he’s stupid bitch ass only posted half the story
Good job you dumb bitch! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR THREAD

Read the thread dumb fuck.

seething and worked but also kind of based

Is Regal seriously getting worked by an in character Jericho tweet?

Yes. WWE employees only watch the things that they tell them to scout. That's it.

He's having a laugh.

>Hurr durr post above that comment was posted 2 mins before your post
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 30 MINS BEFORE THAT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. FUCK YOU!!!!

How the hell do you get that Regal is being worked here? What level of reading comprehension are you on? regal is literally taking Jericho's passive aggressive faggotry and turning it on its head.

Jericho is in character, he constantly tries to get Tony Khan and Cody to thank him for AEWs success

Probably not, calling britfag banter on this one. 2010 was gameshow NXT, he's basically saying Jericho's 'contribution' (being Barrett's mentor) was minimal.

Regal is in character he is NXT Gm and makes is takes pride in the brand. That is literally his character. You got double worked.

It's Jericho's gimmick brainlet. He's been posting #you'reelcome shit since fucking February.

No, you did

Jericho's obviously joking and Regal's obviously playing along. What the fuck is wrong with some of you?

And Regal took it and turned it into thanking NXT for being a game changer. You're either a mark, a faggot, a poor reader or all of the above

This. These guys are literally best friends, I don't know what level of retardation you have to be on to think this is serious.

>Jericho acts sarcastic
>aewwwfag creams their pants, "lolwwe owned"

>Regal acts sarcastic
>aewwwfag foams flab2j getting told, "LOLBTFO SEETHING"

Yet Jericho is struggling to motivate his botchers against WWE developmental. Well im sure they have a safe space.

>regal shaking in anger makes passive agressive tweet

>"h-hes trolling,w-worked!"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF E DRONES OHNONONONONONONO

>implying regal and jericho aren't bros
>implying regal isn't bros with everyone

the state of you faggots trawling twitter for any little thing to get exctited about OMG HE SHOOTAN go fucking kill yourselves

SEETHING

no, he's english, it's banter. americans don't understand

Attached: 1550734433532.png (625x617, 109K)