RAW RATING FUCKING SKYROCKET

Oh, wait, they PLUMMETED
OHNONONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hour 1: 2.546
Hour 2:2.634
Hour 3: 2.422

Attached: seth drawlins.jpg (750x724, 91K)

BUR-

Attached: 1565654638412.png (460x300, 115K)

>Braun Strowmann undoing all the good work Seth has done recently
People over 6 foot don't draw, stop booking them

Hahahahaha nice main event ya got there Rawtists.

Based

>Seff Rollins

RAW has nothing interesting going on. The matches are boring, the storylines are boring, everything is boring.
Smackdown isn't much different but they have based Bryan there so it has some redeeming parts.

Jeez, i wonder why!
It's almost like people don't wanna see Seff and have been expressing this for years!

Let's see the ratings next week, now that Seff and a charisma black hole known as Braun are tag champs!

>bump in the second hour
What caused this?

TARP IT DOWN

That always happens in summer. When daylight savings kicks in it’ll go back to hour one being the top.

Still more than Who Jasimp

3rd hour was better than the 1st hour in almost all the demos.

Remember when going below 3 million was considered a disaster for Raw?

2 million next summer? Or will Impact moving to Monday kill raw?

>RAW has nothing interesting going on. The matches are boring, the storylines are boring, everything is boring.
People have been saying that for the past 17 years.

>WWE will make a huge announcement!
>No one cares
Kek

Lmao people finally realized hour 2 is the less shitty one and if thats dogshit, you didnt miss anything from hour 1 and you wont miss anything in hour 3.

>no sauce
Fuck off tranny!

Based Lexi draw all the dimes again

based

Attached: Nash Rock.png (1010x762, 1.28M)

great sell from the rock as per usual. nice emotion from the big guy as well, he was channelling some dark memory to capture that rage.

>next week
>Braun and Seth walk up to Vince, titles in hand
>Braun: "We have to relinquish the titles.. Turns out Seth's mom won't let him have two belts..."
>camera pans over to a disapproving Becky

BASED

I haven't been watching. Is this picture new? Did they make Braun a Heavy for Seth and just give them the tag titles? Have they ever tagged consistently before they fought and won the titles? Probably not, Braun was probably Seths walk on partner, am I right?

Yeah a 17 year dry spell.

And that spells WWE getting fucked every Wednesday Night.

I'm a WCW guy. I was saying that during the attitude era too. Fucking nonstop repetitive dumb b.s. every week. Only ever tuned in to see someone debut and a week later they were feuding with Steve Blackman or some other low carder, with Austin standing tall every week doing the same 3 moves and cutting the same dumb promo.

>aj and the good brothers form the OC
>win midcard titles
>get into a feud with braun and seth at the same time
>beating up on brock
>seth runs in
>match is set up for the tag belts(?????????)
>they win
This was just a very lazy attempt at getting seth over

Post Dynamite numbers!