Damn it feels good to be a New Jachad these days. Have fun with your cringe war westcucks

Damn it feels good to be a New Jachad these days. Have fun with your cringe war westcucks

Attached: KazuchikaOkada.jpg (800x1200, 177K)

Based

>tfw post as an E-Drone shitting on AEW
>tfw post as a cultist shitting on WWE

Attached: 1558129310803.jpg (1200x802, 421K)

Based

Damn, Hanachads are THIS based?

New japan matches are as formulaic and predictable as WWE matches now though. I feel sorry for people whose only exposure to japanese wrestling is current day njpw, you missed so much good stuff and the stuff you think is amazing is fucking mediocre

Unironically based. Best wrestlers, cute fans, and they've literally implemented a manlet filter on their dojo.

>Me on the right

Attached: 1555672798786.png (1080x1096, 1.9M)

Kek, seethe harder Jahhhn

That's true, but they're predictably good or great, unlike WWE.

NJPW are the only jap company that have consistently been able to create draws. AJPW attendance is actually DOWN this year. NOAH have pinned their last hope on a young boy and consistently have dead crowds. BJW drew 600 people to Korakuen a month ago ffs.
Japanese wrestling outside of NJPW, DDT and Dragon Gate is fucking dying, and DDT just drew 3k to a completely free show, when NJPW drew 12k paid over 2 days in the same building a week before. Embrace the twinks and watch the growth.

Attached: shoyoh.jpg (1077x974, 87K)

>Looks like SHO has made the transistion
MAN FUCK TRANNYS

Attached: MAN FUCK JPEGS.jpg (240x320, 55K)

Me on the left.

ding-dong diddly based. I literally go into threads and larp as both sides to draw those (You)s.

that's nice cope but none of it makes njpw matches less formuliac and boring

yay shingo

ugh

BASED

Attached: 1527839712425.jpg (750x746, 60K)

>
>
>
>
>ugh

Attached: go_back_faggot.png (720x720, 49K)

Let me guess, you're an Inokiism fag

not an argument liberal

Based thread

>NJPW are the only jap company that have consistently been able to create draws
*does okada/tanahashi again for the thousand and first time*

>Implying the Rainmaker and the ACE aren't infinitely based
I'd still gladly watch a Tana/Okada match for the thousandth time than force myself to watch whatever the name of God this failed abortion is

Attached: 1566336150978.webm (853x480, 2.65M)

New Japan needs to build up replacements for Tanahashi,Ishii and Naito fast

based falseflag user

*moves the goalposts*
for a company that's so good at making stars it's weird they haven't made one since okada

>rematches disprove his point
SANADA, Jay, Ospreay, just the last two years alone.

They made Kenny Omega, they are building Jay. SANADA is popular they probably can make him into a star if he isn't already one. There is a good chance that in a few years they will make Shota or one of the R3K into a star.

Holy fuck that's bad

>SANADAfags

I have more hope in White than him and that's saying something,the only actual young wrestler that they are about to make a star is Ospreay,Ibushi also went from wrestling dolls to an actual respectable main eventer.

not a single one of those three are stars you fucking tool lmao

>Tanahashi
That's Okada, he's the Ace and he's only 32. Tanahashi has 2 more years at this pace, after that hes a dad for a few years then retired.
>Naito
Sanada and Ibushi. Watch Sanada/Okada outsell last years KOPW with their 4th match this year. Sanada is super over.
>Ishii
Shingo is about as over as him, higher in the number poll, fills the same role.
then they have EVIL, Jay, Ospreay, ZSJ, Shota, Sho, Hiromu. All young.

>for a company that's so good at making stars it's weird they haven't made one since okada
Naito became a star in his current incarnation after Okada's debut so he technically counts since the Stardust Genius was anti-dimes.

SANADA is the fourth most popular man in Japan. You can't really deny he is one, and I'm not a SANADAfag, I think he's shit. Just stating facts.

See above.
Ospreay main evented Korakuen Hall twice during the G1 and sold out both shows while Mox/Ishii did not. He gets some of the loudest reactions and has headlined cards to capacity crowds plenty. He's a star for New Japan.
A lot of the same could be said about White in regards to full crowds and being over.

Imagine thinking that Sanada isn't one of the most popular guys in the company. He's not a great wrestler but that's not what we are talking about anyway.

Sanada is not half as talented as current Naito
ZSJ is too skinny to ever be an actual draw
EVIL is just fat Sanada
Takahashi is probably broken down already
Sho and Yoh are a career tag team,too small to have success doing anything else
Umino is still a young lion so who gives a shit
The only confirmed star is Ibushi and he's 37

He is popular only because he has a pretty face

>He is popular only because he has a pretty face

And? He's still popular, people still like him, he observably sells tickets whenever he main events. He is a star, whether you think he's talent or not.
The fact that someone can rank top 5 in a 100 wrestler popularity poll and still have people denying he's a star is dumb. Top 10 in that shit are all yen factories

we weren't talking about how talented people are, we were talking about moving them into main event slots and have them accepted by the fans. Sanada is ready for that. He's over. That's that.

The moment he would main event people would turn on him,i also have a strong feeling he will leave New Japan in the future because they rightfully won't give him a serious chance.

Really because people weren't turning on him when he main evented against Okada and they lost their shit when he beat him.
>won't give him a chance
What is a "chance", to you? Not being the IWGP champ isn't not being given a chance. It's not handed to everyone for showing up to work. He got the chance to get over and he did. They invested in him and it paid off. I don't see how he's underused, they're squeezing all they can out of him.

>Okada cutting promos setting Sanada up to be a career rival
>Only guy other than Ibushi to pin Okada in the G1, one of 3 to beat Okada since WK
Yeah in sure they aren't going to do anything with him lol.

>when he main evented against Okada

In the middle of the G1,what i mean by a serious chance is to main event during a major show like Dominion or WK.
That match was great thanks to the booking and Okada being Okada.

Very few people are given a serious chance, if that's your criteria. Over the course of the last like 4 years only 5 people have featured in the WK/Dominion main events and that includes wildcard Jericho.
Not being among that cast doesn't mean SANADA is being left aside or not given one. Where else would he get this stage? Do you think WWE would use him correctly jobbing to Kofi? AEW having pitch, serious matches with Joey Janela and Jungle Boy? He can either downgrade big-time in another Japanese company or go somewhere he'll get even less of a "serious chance".

Sanada ended with 8 points just like pretty much all the other guys in A block,last year Fale beat Okada in the G1 so hurrrr.

You understimate how dumb some wrestlers are,KUSHIDA was the last mark who fell for it because the manlet felt like he was stuck in the jr. division forever.
Now he is stuck in WWE "jr. division" forever and is probably getting paid even less than he was before.

You're just talking out of your ass. NJPW have made stars after Okada it's a fact, just take the L instead of sinking deeper.