Yeah. I think its about time that you make the switch

Yeah. I think its about time that you make the switch.

Attached: 67354123_130889564840467_7094566375279408104_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Karl_Fredericks/status/848241444850720768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who? Also are these twins or is this photoshop?

based LA dojo young boys
Shibata can't create a single Jannetty

Get used to seeing Karl's immaculate body, because he's gonna be pushed to the fucking moon for the next decade.

is he the tall one?

To be fair, they both have a fucking shitload of potential.
They look well more rounded than a lot of the guys in the Jap dojo.

this
I can already hear the sound of the qt japs screaming "KAAALUUUUU"

I like how NJPW literally forces their wrestlers to get a clue as prerequisite to getting a push
It's almost like fans like seeing wrestlers that look like wrestlers

Karl will be a star in 4-5 years, but the Japanese will fucking love Connors. He speaks their language fluently, and holy shit is a beast for his size. He's from the same mold as Dynamite Kid and Benoit.

This. They're even doing that better than America now kek. They're literally putting a manlet filter on their next crop of young boys.

Clark doesnt speak fluently? He spoke a few words into the camera at the end of the Young Boy angle but thats it. Unless you know something I dont.

Does be really speak it? I already thought he had a lot of upside as well, but if that's true he's got an even higher ceiling than I thought.

based New Chadpan saving the business

>Wrestlers in WWE can be in developmental for seven years and still be incapable of working a match
>One year of Shibata dojo training and the LA Dojo kids look like main eventers

really makes you think

Attached: connorsspear.webm (896x500, 886K)

Apparently New Japan is paying for Shibata's lions to learn it parallel to their training, similar to how WWE will pay for their wrestlers to learn any language. Connors was noted by Tiger Hattori at the NYC fan festival to have really taken off with his studies.

They lived through Kushida as a failed jr ace and they don't want to deal with that shit ever again. Gave him every chance to succeed, and Ospreay was better in every way.

To be honest this isn't even the trainers fault. I belive Alvarez talked about this recently but WWE has a lot of good trainers but they're pro wrestling trainers and not exactly "WWE only sports entertainment style" trainers.

Hiromu vs. Connors vs. Kawato is the future of the Jr division. Narita will watch from the sidelines.

It really doesn't feel like Kawato has improved during his excursion

But what happens when they run out of Juniors?

as a gaychand this make me what to ding-dong diddly cumoli and fapoli to the next dimension. how do they do everything so right?

Attached: 1458513418337.png (404x360, 293K)

They just have bigger juniors like Ospreay and Ibushi to push into the main event as they get more popular. Better than getting someone too small to ever reach the next level like KUSHIDA was.

The manlet filter I feel is just to ensure more heavyweights come in. If you're talented they will still pick you up. Guys like Eagles and ELP (who is taller but lanky as shit) come to mind instantly there.

Narita is going to roid up and duke it out with Shota

We might have lost Shibata but we got 3 new descendants

Attached: SHIBATAS.png (582x559, 544K)

Why have they been hiding Alex? Or did he get hurt?

Was wondering that, but they probably only had a slot for two of em, so they took the two best.

Having tattoos means you are a midcarder for life

Like that jobber Brock Lesnar.

Where's the other chad at?

Nobody in New Japan has tattoos other than Archer and he's a jobber.

Former IWGP champion AJ Styles? Pushed commodity Jericho?

They were big names before coming to New Japan and that's why they weren't just midcarders.

Shifting goalposts. Just admit that you're wrong, slut.

dont argue with retards they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-22-at-10.14.00-PM.png (506x407, 353K)

You're insane if you don't think they see big money in Karl. They're already protecting him more than other young lions, very similar to their booking of young boy Jay White.

Career midcarder Jay White angry that he is about to drop his top gaijin spot to Ospreay.

The money in Jay is when he finally turns face. He's a dojo guy through and through, if you don't think he'll be pushed to the moon for years to come you're crazy as well.

Current batch of Young Lions makes me hope for the future.

Attached: maxresdefault (22).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Karl
Urban?

He won't be pushed as hard as he is now if they find someone better than him aka Ospreay.

>dont argue with retards they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
>Career midcarder Jay White angry that he is about to drop his top gaijin spot to Ospreay.

poetry

No he's not black.

Uemera is dimes incarnate, Tsuji when he finally really figures out how to use his size will be perfect as a heel. Could see him slotted as a bruiser in Suzuki Gun or some similarly asshole faction.

Assplay is a complete shitter, numbnuts.

Ospreay is great, but theres no guarantee he'll either stick around or be healthy for long. Jay is a guy they'll depend on for the next decade

I know it's typical for lions to lose all the time (Narita lost every match in the BotSJ), but it saddens me that Connors has to lose to TJP of all people in the J-Cup.

TJP is based

Ospreay is around the same age as White,he might have a shorter career but has the potential of being a way bigger draw than him,he's the correct replacement to Omega,White in my eyes is still another gaijin that is good but nothing special.

They let them wrestle Okada on their first tour, the Japan young lions didn't get that.

you faggots are fucking insufferable Ospreay is a clear jr heavyweight he doesn't belong anywhere near anything Omega was doing

>Chad
>Jr. Chad
>Chad
Shibata takes one class of rookies and turns them into dimes in the time it takes WWE to teach a former football player how to run the ropes

fuck me sideways. shibata has good taste

Attached: 1481506539149.gif (720x406, 293K)

Both dudes are ruggedly handsome like Shibata

>tjp
>based
kek go back

he's still at the la dojo, he just isn't as experienced as the other two guys so he wasn't on the japan tour.

Ospreay's taller than Omega and has packed on enough mass to stand across most heavyweights believably.

Connors is the future of the jr division. He’ll be fine

It's so fucking weird to see The Big F'n Deal Karl Fredericks in NJPW. I used to talk to that guy on a monthly basis in a high school gym in Reno, NV. Always knew he had it and was the likeliest to get picked up by a major promotion.

What about him gave you that indication?

Look at the guy. Awesome physique, height, and pretty damn good in the ring already.

This. I wish i knew how to achieve this physique. Is it just pure strength training?

forgot pic

Attached: tokyo-japan-2nd-apr-2015-hiroshi-tanahashi-pro-wrestling-new-japan-EK1N6N.jpg (813x1390, 141K)

Connors is honestly the best type of adversary for both SHO and ELP to battle against.

Never has there been a more obvious jannetty.
Fredericks is dimes incarnate

their names are so generic and forgettable. Carl Fredricks, Fred Carlson, or Connor Clark

Is this achievable natty? I'm scared of drugs, unironically.

that's genetics so no you can't achieve it

Seething

COPE

Karl will be main eventing WK19

Tsuji have this look that i always want to kek when i see him. Toru yano successor for sure.

That's Tana's boy, so he'll be taken care of. Tana only seems to spend time with Tsuji and YOH.

hope fredericks gets good quickly
he's at least 30, and has 5 years of wrestling mileage on him

Once Ospreay goes heavy full-time, it'll be SHO, Hiromu, ELP and Kawato as the pillars of the juniors. Connors can honestly find himself in a nice place just outside those four, along with Despy and Ishimori.

don't count out YOH, he's more comfortable talking and has more physical charisma than SHO
and he draws the bishounen dimes

He draws based Taichi's lust as well.

if botsj was any indication Yoh is already the jannetty
Sho got the Tekken crossover merch and a new theme

I was wondering why he was always in Tana's corner during the G1. Didn't know he's Tana's boy.

Yoh would draw dimes as a flamboyant heel

Good in ring, good look, really over. Nevada and NorCal crowds always have quite a few people in Big F'n Deal shirts.

>he's at least 30
He's 29. Check out this tweet:
twitter.com/Karl_Fredericks/status/848241444850720768
he was 10 in april of 2001 and his birthday is july 15th. Do the math. Turned 11 in July of '01 which means he was born July 15th 1990.
>5 years of wrestling mileage
everywhere I've looked says he debuted in 2015, so that's 4 years.

This.

that generic name is similar to their generic black speedo, it will change once they moved up

Attached: IMG_20190821_102304.jpg (682x1024, 152K)

>Connors getting all that offence in on Suzuki in that g1 tag match

concern.jpg
Probably waxing the dojo floor every day for the next 3 years now

Nigga have you seen how ridiculous the performance center is.

Dusty Rhodes, Flair... shit so many guys would fail their circuit. It has nothing to do with actual wrestling.

WWE doesn't actually train people on how to wrestle, they teach them how to "entertain" (well... what they think is entertaining) This means that most people just learn spots to have "epig" gifs on Twitter. This is why NXT and the main roster is full of people who look confused when a spot is botched, match gets the wrong reaction (Cole/Gargano) or just repeat spots. They don't know anything outside of their script. They have no idea how to improvise or think on the fly.

that's their young lion gear but when do they change their names?

NJPW guys botch all the time but you either barely or don’t notice it at all. Because to your point they’re trained on how to improvise or keep moving.

Naito was coaching Moxley through their whole match and he still did a bunch of sloppy mistimed shit.

huhwhatumean
I can give ya Connors, but Karl Fredericks sounds based as fuck

>njpw makes pro wrestlers who live at the dojo, living and breathing wrestling
>WWE makes pro wrestlers but you also must memorize lines, do your entrance a very specific way, work the hardcam for every spot, and maintain your personal life
not really a surprise

literal interchangeable first and last names for each guy. only makes it worse them always tagging together

It's the culture. American wrestlers are trained by no draw shitters like lance storm and al snow. Look at the top of the card of njpw and look at who trained them

It's retards like these that force Vince to drop one of their names

Nothing but his own autism does that

>NJPW dojo trains guys to be professional wrestlers
>WWE runs a luxury gym where all you do is work out and have theater classes and everyone is trained to be a sports entertainer

their names are awful you coper. Vince is also living in your head

When they leave and then come back from excursion.
For example El Desperado, EVIL, Sho and Yoh and so on.

>gym
>acting
This is literally what you need to be a pro wrestler, anything beyond that exposes you as a work rate mark faggot

Okay. Enjoy your Johnny Gargano matches then if that's the case.

Can also confirm this. BGC was over as fuck.

Yes, but as we have seen you need to drill something else into your wrestlers as well, not only paying them to be in the gym.
That's the thing. They are paying them to just look good, not to tell interesting stories in the ring or be really great in doing collection of spots (for example, if you are opener, you really don't need to tell story, just go there and do spot after spot after spot to get the crowd hyped up).
They are bad school - they are not teaching them how to be good pro-wrestlers (and no, I am not talking about in-ring work, I am talking about totality of the job).

Attached: hmmm.png (639x321, 39K)

I will NEVER give up on WWE while this sexy man is still there.

Attached: god-level hair 3.jpg (736x869, 96K)

Who?

the switch? love the switch. omg breath of the wild is so based

Attached: 6DCC870A-FD18-4100-997F-D5F18E5EF661.jpg (387x437, 37K)

To clarify, that’s boy as in young boy. Tanahashi’s actual children are like 8.

I’ll switch my tongue from Karl’s abs to Clark’s if you get my drift

You sound like a mark that wrestlers have to put up with talking to because you buy their shirts

ELP will be in AEW before you know it. He's their kind of wrestler.

How the fuck did shibata make these young lion dime machines so quickly?

He's training them in 1 on 1 enviroment. There are only 3 of them and only one person whose ideas are imparted upon them.
There is one clear voice that is telling them what to do, how to look, how to train, what move we will perfect now.
Clear directions. he took big camp of 30+ people, cut it down to 3 and he has this pretty good class of YLs now.

His daughter is 14 I think, she's an actress and appeared in a Kamen Rider movie

Attached: DicsnovVQAEzh6u.jpg (800x481, 68K)

New Japan wants him to be the Bullet Club's jr ace over Ishimori. He'd have more upward trajectory and guaranteed success sticking with them.

Connors is a reincarnation of Benoit

Will he be the all-time GOAT trainer?

Attached: shibata3.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Hard to say but when it comes to finding the look he is the best in the biz right now. All three look like draws unlike most who come from NXT

Karl over Okada for the title at WK20.

If ELP stays with New Japan, I think he becomes a heavy. He's noticeably taller and bigger than most in his division.

He's even skinnier than Ospreay when he first came in though. And besides that, the guy just came in, let him get built up as a Jr.