I get why there is a segment of people still out there excited about AEW...

I get why there is a segment of people still out there excited about AEW. They want to see an alternative to WWE or they want some competition that might improve WWE. Sometimes both. But those fans have to admit the opportunity has been squandered. There was a real chance for a new version of WCW to rise up. A new promotion backed with real money on a real station. But instead the Young Cucks are involved and instead of putting together a great roster with clear direction theyve just hired their friends and anyone who was an indie outsider mud promotion mark. The latest being Orange Cassidy. Even the most hopeful AEW fan has to admit that roster is paper thin and top heavy. You could make an argument that Impact has a better overall roster. If Kahn had someone with intelligence helping him with this they would have kept as quiet as possible and signed a number of wrestlers without anyone knowing until it was too late. And even after being loud and stupid about it they still didnt use their financial advantage to go after other promotions talent successfully. Even Dragon Gate made them BTFO. I'm not saying every talent in another promotion like Impact or ROH was worth buying the whole promotion but you have to admit money would have been better spent than buying the Darby Anus', Jelly Janetty's and torso's of the world. They show is full of nothing but carny mud show promotion level acts with comedy acts like the Young Cucks being the rule and top guys being the exception. Im sure I'll be called an e drone but that just shows that the majority of AEW fans know that the Young Cucks and Kahn have fucked this up. Once the initial hype of a new thing is over where is the substance going to come from?

Attached: maxresdefault-12.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

*sells out another show in your path*

Damn, cultists are THAT thin skinned?

Fucking hell aewtists are legit worse than e-drones. Look forwards to the copeposting once your ratings are announced.

I kinda feel bad for this nerdy motherfucker, with The Cucks making him sign contracts for their friends that aren't worth the mustard on their hotdogs.

Yeah I'm not reading this wall of seethe hidden behind a feeble facade of trying to seem reasonable.

The roster is rotten, what little they have is very old. To think that Tony Khan and TNT working together assembled a roster this crummy is frightening. There's 10 people tops that there is any money in at all, then they have shemale wrestlers, cody's wife, 80 pound joshis, multiple overt comedy acts, terrible, shrimpy "hardcore" wrestlers, indy shit all over the place like Dark Order, all these people in their 40s and approaching 50, etc. Tell me who they have under 30 that there is any money in. It might not even be 5 people. The hype for me has died down big time, there's very little on the roster that I'm interested in, and tons of stuff that turns me off on the program, like genderqueer cheerleader wrestlers and fuckin' librarians.

>Yeah I'm not reading this wall of seethe hidden behind a feeble facade of trying to seem reasonable

Attached: anglo_2000x1125_willwheatondavidtennant-1.jpg (821x1125, 121K)

When this blows up no one will invest in an alternative for decades. Fucking waste.

Cope.

>look forwards to the copeposting
>cope
lmao what a dumb cunt you are

>Yeah I'm not reading this wall of seethe
>hidden behind a feeble facade of trying to seem reasonable.
Apparently you did since you have such a specific take on it

Cope

Boiling

Gottem

>c-cope
>b-boiling
Aewtists in an absolute shambles. Cry harder for me lads.

Attached: d20-1.jpg (537x538, 58K)

imagine writing this

>To think that Tony Khan and TNT working together assembled a roster this crummy is frightening.
That's exactly what I feel. All that money and opportunity and THIS is what they assemble. They have maybe 5 top guys. Jeribloat, Dean, Omega, Cody and Page. That's it. You can argue the only valid guy they are trying to make their face is Page. everyone else in the top was made elsewhere and every one else in the mid to lower cards, youd have to be a desperate motherfucker to believe they could be a top draw. They should have stayed quiet and just signed a bunch of guys. Instead they got used as leverage for a bunch of the talented guys to get better deals and thats it.

when are they booking orange cassidy vs the legless guy? oh boy oh boy I cant wait to watch that one

>cope
This is the problem with this new promotion. It's cool now because there is a segment of fans that think that choosing an alternate promotion over another makes them some fucking wine connoisseur. When it's no longer the new thing and it's a weekly show these same faggots will go absolutely silent or be posting how this was always a shit idea.

Imagine taking wrestling so seriously you post a wall of text.

>can't tell what the post was after 2 sentences
Brainlet

Legitimate autism

Imagine being so low self esteemed you cant even admit you read what someone said fully. Seek treatment faggot

>has a different opinion
>autist
You must be hella fun in social circles.

Helps that I dont present my opinions as a seething autist

>Helps that I dont present my opinions as a seething autist
>presents no ideas
You cant talk to AEW fans because they arent wrestling fans. They're just niche hipsters wanting to claim they like something because no one else does or it's new. This is like being a devoted Trader Joe's Cola fan and laughing at anyone who drinks Pepsi or Coke.

Holy fucking Fuming

See what I mean

Attached: 1562597255561.jpg (889x752, 94K)

Your autistic argument boils down to I dun like wrassler and he sucks cuz I said so. My options are to meet your Autism or shit on you for it.

The latter is funnier.
Continue boiling.

Which great free agents should they have signed instead? It takes time to get a roster.

>Tell me who they have under 30 that there is any money in.

MJF and maybe the Gueverra guy. I'm assuming they're under 30 anyway. Fenix and PentaGOD can also make money, but I don't know their ages, AND they're hindered by being in the truly fucking wretched tag team division.

bases

Oh, and Jungle Boy has potential that this company won't be around long enough for him to realize.

Oh I get it now. You can't read past a 4th grade level. There are plenty of more image based threads on this board for you

I think they would have had a better chance at sniping some acts from other promotions if they had been more quiet about the fact they were doing that and if they had planned ahead. Right now their strategy seems to have been "Sign Young Cuck friends". Plenty of people could have been brought out or reached out to from rival companies considering the financial leverage they have

based

"I get why there is a segment of people still out there excited about AEW. They want to see an alternative to WWE or they want some competition that might improve WWE. Sometimes both. But those fans have to admit the opportunity has been squandered. There was a real chance for a new version of WCW to rise up. A new promotion backed with real money on a real station. But instead the Young Cucks are involved and instead of putting together a great roster with clear direction theyve just hired their friends and anyone who was an indie outsider mud promotion mark. The latest being Orange Cassidy. Even the most hopeful AEW fan has to admit that roster is paper thin and top heavy. You could make an argument that Impact has a better overall roster. If Kahn had someone with intelligence helping him with this they would have kept as quiet as possible and signed a number of wrestlers without anyone knowing until it was too late. And even after being loud and stupid about it they still didnt use their financial advantage to go after other promotions talent successfully. Even Dragon Gate made them BTFO. I'm not saying every talent in another promotion like Impact or ROH was worth buying the whole promotion but you have to admit money would have been better spent than buying the Darby Anus', Jelly Janetty's and torso's of the world. They show is full of nothing but carny mud show promotion level acts with comedy acts like the Young Cucks being the rule and top guys being the exception. Im sure I'll be called an e drone but that just shows that the majority of AEW fans know that the Young Cucks and Kahn have fucked this up. Once the initial hype of a new thing is over where is the substance going to come from?"

This is exactly correct. Regardless if you like WWE or not, AEW's has had the biggest shot at making a real solid alternative to WWE. Initially when Cody said it would be more "sport's like", I was excited. Then I saw that first battle royal. What a disappointment.

You cant do that. Contracts exist.
And youre not sniping without a confirmed TV deal. Moxley would have left without AEW.

>scalpers sell tickets in your path

Contracts can be brought out. It has happened and will happen in all sports tons of times including wrestling. So they could have made offers to any promotion not owned by Vince or NJPW and offered to buy out a performer for a significant lump sum.
If you think the TNT deal was made in the last couple of months and wasnt being negotiated by Kahn waaaaaay before he went ahead to sign talent then you take some business management courses

I think the tarps are the only WWE talent AEW won't utilize someday

>where is the substance going to come from?
Don't worry I'm sure this lad knows where to get many substances in London

Cornette wrote this?

How much kool aid are you drinking that you dont see the tarps at the events they've thrown?

*dog jerking gimmick in your path*

Already made their AEW debut.

Attached: 1566336984098.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

I cant remember it happening once in wrestling.

Then you havent been alive that long or havent been following wrestling that long friendo.

I went into AEW with an open mind as they vehemently proclaimed things would be different but the shit is literally just wwe with skinnier dweebs

Attached: 1565305197819.jpg (720x797, 48K)

Name one in the last 15 years. Messing with contracts is also messy legally.

When WWE purchased WCW they had to try to buy out the contracts to the performers individually. Some took the offers some didnt which is why only some people appeared during the invasion angle. Most companies dont have the money to spend that WWE has had over the past 15 years which goes to my point that Kahn and his billions have been wasted.

There is nothing messy legally about the buying out a contract if both parties are happy. You dont try to buy out a WWE guy because WWE has the resources financially to have all the leverage. But promotions that have less operating capital would be willing to listen because they can use the cash from losing one talent on the rest of the promotion.

Yes, it's TNA 2009 2.0

Theyre comfortable right now. Khan is fine waiting for new guys.
NXT on USA might get him to do something more drastic though.

Khan being comfortable doesnt mean shit. He's never been in the industry. he's not a wrestler and doesnt have a background in it or a family in it. He hasnt even had a successful run taking care of the soccer team he managed previously.

Khan ain’t doing shit. He’s got them up and running, he’s got them on TV. That’s it now. Pajeets are all about quick bucks, absorbing as much as they can and pulling the carpet from under your feet leaving you with jack shit.

Unironically I see this happening. Kahn is in this to basically play booker and eventually his father or him will lose money and interest and they'll move on. If you doubt that just look at the soccer team they managed. The only thing they stuck with is the NFL which is a sure fire money maker.

In 10 years time I guarantee all these guys are going to be on kayfabe commentaries laughing about how Tony was a dumbass money mark that they all took advantage of.

>I'm here talking with the Young Bucks and we're trading stories about our short lived time with AEW. It's been what? 10 years? 10 years since that debuted and it didnt go over well, and I want to explore why, but before we get into that I want to remind everyone that to sign up for Omaha Steaks. I just got my latest package and it contained 4 porterhouse steaks, 3 lbs of marinated ribs, 4 grill ready chicken cutlets, 2 jars of pickled pigs feet, 15 ostrich eggs, and a literal arms length of, my favorite, Canadian bacon. All that for just $29.99 when you use the promo code KAHNED. And that's in honor of our topic today so....

Attached: hz9cnm65edx11.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

Bragging about not making to/in WWE is a new Phenomenon.

Just wait until the first legit shocking pull of an active talent from either company. That’s when this shit gets crazy. I can only hope Tony has the balls to buy out someone’s contract

That Fight The Fallen Show was horrible. Doctor Brit is the worst Diva wrestler. The Young Bucks are cringe. I don't want to give them another shot

Kahn isnt going to be bale to buy out any guy Vince doesnt want him to buy out. Same with NJPW. This is why he should have pulled the trigger on other guys from Impact or ROH before they started using AEW as leverage with their current employers to get contract extensions.

Roster is kill

>I can only hope Tony has the balls to buy out someone’s contract

you can't buy one out without Vince's ok so that is never happening

Who cares

Did you just use quotation marks and copy/paste instead of using >?

To be fair she got shoot knocked out by Ospreays big-faced wife early and finished her match concussed

Are they trying with Page though? He's booked like an idiot.
The battle royale value was bastardized by the people in it, he then won a fatal 4-way pinning the guy who was there to take the pin, took almost 20 minutes to beat a literal who who couldn't even cut a promo live without having his voice crack, got put over by Jericho two times in the same promo to a lukewarm reaction and never cut a promo in 3 shows, he had to do it on another promotion.
What the fuck are they doing? If Jericho can't enhance you, you're pretty much fucked.
God forbid if they go with him at All Out because "muh plot twist" that company will sink faster than the Titanic.

>"and that idiot actually signed Sonny Kiss!"

yeah about that shit
>"we're gonna have health care for our wrestlers!"
>the referee has to drag concussed people to the hospital with her own car
Jesus Christ at least have a medical team.

How can a Paki look so Jewish?

both are sandniggers

Simp