Mmmmm....intimate meet & greets

mmmmm....intimate meet & greets....

Attached: ECbqpuKXYAIuZt1.jpg (960x1200, 94K)

Who the fuck would pay 100 pounds for a photo with a washed up mark?

mmmmmm is that a photo you’re wanting me to sign? nah I ain’t signing that mmmmmmmm you need to pay 203 pounds mmmmmmmmmm otherwise I’ll be pounding your ass with these mmmmmmmm pure strikes

imagine paying 500 yurobucks to meet a pissed off taker and taking a pic of him annoyed

Why are these millionaires sell autographs and photos for that much?

You don't wanna mess with that...

All that money and he doesn’t even get in costume.

Bray did a signing recently and he was in full Funhouse costume and literally built a replica Funhouse in store. If you’re going to shell out, at least get the full experience

For £510 you can enter The Undertaker as much as you please.

mmmmmme

Attached: TAKE event.png (1041x1010, 691K)

this

Unironically hope Undertaker crashes his bike into a petrol tanker and he burns to death

If I wasn't a poorfag I would absofuckinglutely pay 510 bucks to meet the G.O.A.T. That would be literally the highlight of my entire life.

Attached: You WILL, Rest. In. Peace.gif (320x240, 3.36M)

or you can enter kevin nash for £0

He knows what he's worth. Not his problem your all too poor to afford to meet him and thank him for great childhood memories

Neat. Hope he was totally in character too, that would make for amazing banter

I met JBL once when I was working and he tipped me 60 bucks for bringing his backs up to his room. Talked to me for 15 minutes. So I got paid for my meet and greet.

There was a meet and greet with Alexa a few months ago in my city. I took the day off work so I could sit in my car and jelq for a few hours before going into the venue in hopes of wooing her. After around 5 hours straight of jelqing, I walked into the building with my chest puffed out. When I got to the front of the line, Lexi bit her lip and giggled (I was incredibly swollen and my cargo shorts looked like they were about to tear). We made idle chit chat about her life on the road and my job (manga editor) while she occasionally glanced downward at my bulge and flirtatiously played with her hair. Buddy Murphy emerged from the crowd and said I was taking up too much of her time in a shaky voice. Lexi laughed and said he didn't have permission to talk, so he walked off looking defeated. She said she would follow me on Twitter if I gave her my handle, but she hasn't done it yet.

>having to pay for autographs
This makes absolutely no sense of me and is the true sign of a drone. These people don't want to fucking meet with you and the only time they do is when you're giving them copious amounts of money. Nothing screams "I HATE MY FANS" more than having to pay for autographs.

based psycho user working the fates into killing this jarboni

Refer to my earlier post JBL talked to me and other hotel employees and signed some shit for free. Gave me a big tip (bellhop) and was hung out in the lobby for awhile. I always see smarks talking shit about him saying he’s a bully but he was cool as hell irl.

JBL probably only bullies fags and soft men. Congrats user, you're neither.

i'd pay 5 for a very..intimate meet and greet with the iiconics.

For $30 I got Mick Foley & Rey Mysterio's autograph at my city's comic con. They were really nice and had a big smile on their face. Even shot the shit with me for a couple minutes even though there were people behind me. Undercarder would never do that. Hell, he wouldn't even smile or be friendly.

This 100%.

Attached: GOAT 4.jpg (602x339, 67K)

Hi Mark! Nice to know that you don't know the difference between your & you're

that will be 500 dollars thank you

Attached: oldfuck.jpg (1064x867, 99K)

Fuck you, zoomerfaggot. It'd be worth it to meet the greatest entertainer and wrestler of all time. If you don't like him, then why do you give a shit how much tickets cost any fucking way?

Attached: 1560379293250.png (496x498, 248K)

That's badd ass brother

Cool story user, I take it he's only harsh on people in the industry

To be fair, wrestlers are carnies so you should know 95% of them are going to try and take as much of your money as they can.

Attached: take.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

why?

mmmmm