Chris Jericho addressed the AEW locker room about the immanent "war" between AEW and WWE...

>Chris Jericho addressed the AEW locker room about the immanent "war" between AEW and WWE. The majority in the locker room did not even want to "go to war". Jericho stated that, "it doesn't matter what you want. This is just what's going to happen. So be ready and enjoy this ride."
Lol these soft geeks aren't even ready. They're going to get crushed by based Vince.

Attached: 1234872378422.jpg (800x533, 49K)

>We aren't going to war
>We're going to war
>We aren't going to war
>We're going to war
When will these manlets make a decision if they're going to war or not?!

It’s to throw wwe off guard so they can land a sneak attack

Have the ever explicitly said they are going to war?

No, AEW as a brand has never said they're going to war. Cody and Jericho, both of which have experience with McMahon, keep telling everyone in AEW there WILL be one whether they want it or not, and their simple truth gets reposted here as if Tony Khan himself drove a tank onto RAW, only to sheepishly reverse into the parking lot going, "Sorry, sorry, didn't mean it."

Basically, AEW WANTS to do their own thing divorced from WWE, but they're beginning to wake up to the fact that Vince isn't going to let them, and this whole time Cody and Jericho have been doing this provocative shit because they know what's coming.

>The majority in the locker room did not even want to "go to war".
NOOOOO WE DONT WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH WWE NOOOOOOO! THATS TOO SCARY I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS! IM JUST A VANILLA MIDGET NOOO!!!

Attached: EEE46E3E-AA59-41E3-9D69-4729CB8D4D45.jpg (196x250, 15K)

>Basically, AEW WANTS to do their own thing divorced from WWE
yeah cody really proved that with the throne thing

You have great reading comprehension. I'm impressed and want to see more. Tell me, what did you think of "The Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck?

>Basically, AEW WANTS to do their own thing divorced from WWE,
Their thing gestated due to nurturing an anti-WWE sentiment among their fans.
They want to keep bringing up WWE at every chance because it's what their dumb fanbase pops for.

>didn’t want a war
>want to do their own thing
rentfree

Attached: D5D94811-54F1-4B72-862D-AEE831CFCB5D.png (645x370, 182K)

>it’s been 3 months and E Drones are still seething over this spot
Go to bed, Paul.

whatever helps you cope after today’s news

>mocking = seething
Good cultist

In their fantasies they dream about going to war but then they look at their roster and realize how retarded the idea would be.

Then they forget about their roster filled about literally who’s, because who wouldn’t forget. And the cycle repeats.

Their fans are mostly ex WWE fans and they just do that stuff because the fans love it, its not the other way around.

Most of the guys on NXT don't want it too. Specially the guys connected to the bucks like U.E

Yeah, for whatever reason they still do it, so they're not "divorcing themselves from WWE" when they can't stop bringing them up. It's fucking sad. Western wrestling is a shit-show.

According to who? Brad Shepard?

>"Piss ant company"

>thinking I care about console wars

Who is Adam Cole's gf?

This shit was so pathetic. Did Paul fuck Brandi or something?

Adam cole is not most of the NXT roster.

samefag COPE LMFAO

Undisputed Era is.

Undisputed era is not most of the NXT roster you simp.

>NOOOOOO WWE STARTED IT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THEY SAID A MEAN THING SO WE HAVE TO DEDICATE AN ENTRANCE TO THEM HOW DARE THEY *flosses angrily*

Seething

Attached: 6EDA5AD2-FDA1-4667-A5DF-0ADD15F42307.jpg (828x224, 97K)

Attached: a62ceda9ff2493818104078a118302ee.png (590x163, 15K)

Attached: 14F40991-0B6A-47F0-AA55-935DAEEC1563.jpg (1439x1770, 804K)

kek, faggot btfo

He made both you simps take a screenshot. holy fucking reddit tier haha. Go back

>gets BTFO
>starts sperging out
Lmao

>Lmao

Attached: CA9C7D1A-3955-4A97-843B-FBB643AA63D6.jpg (387x437, 37K)

>Tyrone addressed Kevin Nash's locker room about the immanent "war" between it and and Tyrone's penis. Nash did not even want to "go to war". Tyrone stated that, "it doesn't matter what you want. This is just what's going to happen. So be ready and enjoy this ride."
Lol this soft geeks isn't even ready. Hes going to get pounded by based Bobbo.

>resorts to wojak posting because he has nothing else to come back with
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha the state of this simp. Last reply you’ll be getting from me, lil fella. I don’t wanna work ya up to much

>The majority in the locker room did not even want to "go to war

>PLEASE NO WE DON'T WANT TO GET BTFO BY VINCE I JUST WANTED TO DO FLIPS AND HAVE GREAT MATCHES I'M NO LONGER HAPPY TO BE HERE I DON'T LIKE CONFRONTATION LET ME OUT LET ME OUT NONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NOBROSNONONO.jpg (601x601, 106K)

>posts something a month after the pissant comment

KWAB

lol the fucking state of aew and it’s fans

As said, marks are in the ring now.
Jericho and to an extent, Rhodes, both know that this isn't just some dumb shit. I actually like Cody more and more, because he seems to be the only one who's trying to take things seriously. Bucks and Omega are just fucking around and think they could get by off their indy shit. That will never attract new fans. They need to stop hiring all these comedy geeks and actually present a real product. So far, only Jericho, Mox and Cody are the only ones trying to do that.

I don't know why they signed dudes like Cassidy (whose gimmick gets old the 2nd time you see it). I understand they need a midcard and gimmick shit, but they don't need so fucking many of them like they have.

Vince hasn't been based in well over a decade

This is essentially why I think WWE will win. AEW don't even have 1/10th the ruthless mentality that Vince alone has. Remember when Vince ran Evolve across from their Gun Violence charity show, and the Elite absolutely SEETHED in unison. They can't even conceive of getting down in the dirt like that, and it's also why Vince beating them to the punch for Wednesday's seems to have caught them on the hop. Vince is running rings around them, and even if none of this works initially, he'll keep throwing shit on their doorstep until something sticks, and The Elite are too cùcked to ever strike back.

Stop posting this fake ass shit, retard

aewtists coping badly. go back to your safe space on resetera or whatever bs site you blew in from

>Their fans are mostly ex WWE fans
Their fans are mostly smarks who bitch about WWE despite watching it week-to-week.

This looks like the Young Bucks Young boy Cutler or whatever

I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS, FUCK THAT HOT DOG COMPANY, E-DRONE 4LIFE, TOO SWEET ME GUYZ

Attached: 526545.png (684x984, 756K)

>immanent

>locker room
>No AEW show until end of the month

Nice fanfiction

Wwe btfo

Wednesnightwars.com I dare you to put this in your browser

on Busted Open AEWTISTS

COPE