Ded

what do u think it happens when u die?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (138x165, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XycBLF6kWuY
youtu.be/rh11GJndh3U
youtu.be/BEULybZnLO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U don't live anymore

If you know Christ, then you with gain paradise. If you have shut Christ out of your heart, then God also will likewise shut you out of His.

when u are a mokey a die be like:
youtube.com/watch?v=XycBLF6kWuY

nothing happens ever again, when you die you won't know your dead

Attached: IMG_4814.jpg (784x784, 54K)

Attached: Nothing Hell.jpg (640x480, 83K)

i really like it when patchy says mukyuu

Your consciousness leaves your body and incarnates elsewhere.

Opinion not fact.

oh :(

i hope he is good

ty

thats a little disappointing

You keep reincarnating into various hell worlds until you acknowledge that amida butsu has already achieved Nirvana for you. As a matter of fact, you are no longer able to on your own. Remember Amida-butsu, recite "namu amida-butsu," and believe that you will be reborn into his paradise.

Attached: Avici_Hell.jpg (732x1015, 271K)

this is interesting. would be nice to be something else than a human

ill save this to never forget

If you're in North America, research the Buddhist Churches of America and join a congregation. Otherwise, join a Shin Buddhist temple and continue to practice nenbutsu, or remembering what Lord Amida-butsu has already done for you!
youtu.be/rh11GJndh3U

Attached: 南無阿弥陀仏.jpg (355x355, 15K)

I have died twice before, once from electrocution when I was very young and another time from a virus contracted via mosquito bite. Both times were brief... I saw the same thing though, a black and red plane stretching on forever and a high pitched tone that got so loud I knew I wasn't hearing it with my ears...

I have had many paranormal experiences too, and I doubt there is nothing waiting for us on the other side, but I think it may bu up to us, whether to stay or to move on to something greater, a higher "dimensional plane" of reality.

I doubt a humans soul would incarnate as an animal *in most cases, but then again I don't believe this to be reality in the truest sense either. This may as well be akin to a dream shared by the collective unconsciousness we call source.

Once we move on we will know with certainty, until then all we can do is guess, so don't make up your mind until the truth whatever it may be is staring you n the eyes.

Attached: (Cheers!).jpg (801x1000, 100K)

i dont think there is anything like that near my house nor my city, but ill be studying about Lord Amida-butsu

i guess if u can dream about it, will become real

Attached: asda.jpg (374x478, 15K)

you go to hell which is triangles posting 24/7

Not like that, though some do believe reality can manifest from will/intentions/thoughts, I meant only this *may not be reality in the truest sense of the word, like a shard simulation relative to actual reality.

We can only speculate, no proof either way only ideas and personal experiences.

block me and stop whining please, for god's sake, there is even an option to anonymize the entire board....

you are eaten by the all-consuming abyss that will one day consume all of the universe.

hope this helped

if you were good you go to HEAVEN
if you were bad you go to HELL
HEAVEN
^up
vdown
HELL

Attached: weird yumeko face.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Here is an inspiring song and dance about his pure, perfect paradise! I think...
youtu.be/BEULybZnLO8

ye i guess we will never know if u are right or wrong, but its really interesting

is he bad?

Attached: f_0001b0.jpg (720x468, 94K)

Maybe what we believe most in our hearts is exactly what happens to us, for better or worse...

Good thread....

Attached: 1527989514483.jpg (960x960, 187K)

i think u subjectively experience time stopping.

as ur brain shuts down, ur perception of time becomes pathologically altered. everything seems 2 move slower & slower until nothing moves anymore at all.

but i would like 2 think the moment nothing ever moves again is 1 that from ur perspective never comes.

u just have a slower and slower perception of time, with fewer & fewer lucid thoughts in between the ever-lenghtening moments, until ur last moment is 1 that from ur perspective lasts 4ever, punctuated by a thought or feeling that lasts 4ever 2.

time goes on without u after that. but u never reach "after that." ur just stuck in that final moment forever, feeling or thinking exactly the single feeling or thought you had in that moment, but continuously & infinitely, like a meditative monosyllabic hum. so it's not that u disappear to all time. it's more like all time leaves u behind.

in that sense, the afterlife is the past. eternal peace that's only eternal from your own perspective, while everyone else carries on into a future in which u no longer exist.

wow that was pretty good i like it

ty i had a pleasant talk with u

this is very logical and a nice idea, but wht if your brain exploded instead of shutting down slowly?

Likewise. my name is Delta, if you ever want to talk I will be here.

Y-you do?

yea, wasnt expecting something like that, really surprised me

>but wht if your brain exploded instead of shutting down slowly?
this is an interesting & sade thought. i forgot which religion but there was some religion that holds that ppl who die unnaturally go to a different heaven where instead of knowing peace they're on an eternal exciting thrill ride with the sun. maybe it's something like that. if ur final moment comes abruptly then it makes sense u'd have abrupt final thoughts, so maybe those r the ones ur consciousness becomes sealed away in.

W-well, I hope Lord Amida-butsu can do for you what he did for me! :')

you get reborn and live the same life over again, except you're slightly worse looking and slightly more depressed. this repeats until you commit suicide 37 times, at which point you reset into being fairly attractive. ad infinitum.

doesnt seem too bad having a ride with the sun after all

i hope he does :D

well ill must be in the 36 round

Attached: 44963457_1982819421761211_5354723899030372352_n.png (960x543, 217K)

amida-butsu more like i-needa-big-buttsu amirite?!?

Attached: 16CB07FF-2E29-4329-BA39-0C397A75F2D9.jpg (800x450, 70K)

Probably... yes!

YES!

Your fortune: Good Luck

ye u riteee

Attached: 465087609962758144.gif (128x128, 35K)

Hey, he ain't no prude! Just don't do no weird shit, feel me?

Heaven

Attached: BBC6BA3F4.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

U just sleep fer a REALLY long time!!!!!!

Attached: 1544021795110.gif (486x274, 533K)

you cease to exist
i hope

Attached: Screenshot (327).png (914x897, 665K)

Everything that ever was is now gone and the start of being completely forgotten from time itself begins
With this in mind what do you want to do with the lifeless mass you called yourself
Me personally I want to be used as some kind of tree fertilizer
Some people get sad and see death as an easy escape from ever being sad again
The issue is they dont realize how short living is un the first place and what kind of things they can experience until they day the stop marching on

Attached: 366-real-ira.jpg (375x250, 54K)