HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT !

HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT !

Attached: DCDF3FB0-769C-4CAB-A63F-60EB75512F18.jpg (750x878, 367K)

Holy fucking mad men. They’re actually going to announce Punk’s signing on the day WWE announces NXT. Cody is a genius.

>there are still 5 years later people pining for Punk
I will never get this

Attached: nervous.png (324x229, 14K)

Hopefully they do sign punk. He's a fake tough guy so he can't wrestle but he'd make a decent commentator at least

Wow, Punk just inadvertently blew out the message Cody was trying to send. kwab

>semen skunk
>even after being exposed twice in mma and on mtv
kek

>Cody posting normalfag shitty "inspirational" quotes
Cringe

>hey guys it’s that dude who got raped in UFC

Assuming the intent of the message, why the fuck would Punk spoil that surprise?

he won’t be cutting the dog rapist out of his life though.

Eh, the guys in NJPW got the shit kicked out of them on the biggest mma program at the time. Eventually they got their heat back so can Punk

I can't wait for cuck twirl posting.

Attached: Cuck twirl.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

no they won't
nxt on usa doesn't start till September
you can still undercut them with cm punk at All Out

>spoil
you mean spoil like when cody posted some bullshit about "punk will probably go back to the wwe" and everyone took that as him trying to poorly throw people off that he was signed with aew?

I'd love if punk became a commentator for aew honestly

Against actual good, renowned fighters though
Punk got tickled by a can.

Punk and Shibata are both tomato cans. Both would be dimes if they returned to wrestling.

same its the best way for him to be a villain and say shit and not get btfo for being a bitch. he could be the next lawler for sure

You niggas don't get the context of that gif? Punk is literally BTFO of Cody

shibby is at least somewhat athletic and won some fights. he would decimate phil

>being worked

The entire history of DREAM is Shinya Aoki's pants and Shibata losing on like every show until they started fixing fights for him. Then DREAM died and he never won again.

>40 years old guy using memes
Yikes

haha, aew sure is going hard in their chicago star branding
I'm sure it's just because all out is in chicago
literally no other reason
haha

Attached: ECbNLRjXsAEMEj3.jpg (2048x2048, 766K)

You gotta admit the designs look pretty good

Props to whoever is their designer

i hope AEW signs the clones too

Attached: 1561136255257.webm (640x640, 558K)

>unscripted violence
HOLY CRINGOLA
yeah the designs on the left and top aren't half bad, least creative one is moxley but i'm sure that's on purpose because he's "gritty and gruff" :o)

CM Punk would make me 100% less interested in watching AEW.
I do not want that guy on my screen.
He's awful.

Attached: 59F50401-49A8-455C-9522-7AF3635AD202.jpg (925x993, 449K)

This. Cody is saying he cut punk out and they're done and that's punk responding to the passive aggression.

He's the last guy of a dead era. Guys like Joe, Bryan(to an extent) and AJ have families are are just working for a check at this point. Punk was the last guy who could cut a promo without a script and not freeze and sound dumb. Part of the charm of shitty 2012 WWE was him trying everything to get booed and the fans refusing to do so. Nigga spilled Bearer's ashes on himself and still got a massive-pop.

Punk probably wasn't going ot be the guy, but he was certainly the best version of a 1B that you could have. He could cut promos, didn't need the title, and his stuff always got over, even if it was shit. I mean, they spent all decade trying to make a guy and he still gets his name chanted because people remember him fondly.

he's so nimble, is like watching water flow

Ya rattled?

You forgot the part where he got totally exposed as a geek cuck in the UFC.

I shouldn't be, but I am

People aren't going to give a fuck about that. He'll get shit chants for a while, but shit, I thought after his first fight that people would stop chanting for him to come back. By all accounts, people still chant his name, despite the fact that he lost embarrassingly to two cans.

Fucking hell the state of numale smarks. Punk is a proven anti-draw who crashed ratings and attendances. It is the same fucking 200k people who make up WWE and AEW's core audience chanting for this dweeb years later.

That Omega design is pretty neat.

Attached: 1566192836965-v.png (490x420, 274K)

COPE and WORKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at this dooooood

holy markola

HOLY FUCK,AEWCHADS!

WE HAVE PUNK,WE HAVE OMEGA,WE HAVE LUCHASAURUS

WHO THEY GOT?ROLLINS?
OHNONONONOONONONO

He had already won the fight

Who?

Personally I think this is an example of 2 passive aggressive twitter faggots, but people think it's a work (which is sad that in 2019 a work involves digging through twitter posts). But imagine if it isnt a work and they dont sign him. If All Out passes and he doesnt arrive what then?

How will you know who the current WWE 24/7 champion is without Twitter?

That's nice, but what about cuck hug posting?

Attached: bestintheworld.gif (382x215, 3.98M)

Just IMAGINE being perturbed because people like fake fighters that you don't.

Attached: PJ Brooks-Mendez-AEW2.png (1280x736, 1.32M)

Mendez-Brooks is more cuck-like

Pro Wrestling fans are marks, they won't care.

Yeah, because current WWE Champion Kofi Cuckston would surely become UFC champion in his first fight

Attached: 1473271229939.png (165x219, 60K)

More that Kofi, nigger that he is, would still have enough sense to not join a sport where he lacks the physical talent and training to compete at any level and get his ass handed to him in the most cringe way possible.
tl;dr being dumber than a literal nigger

>kofi is cool because he knows he is a limp-wristed nancy boy who wouldn't dare get in the octagon
k

So did he try a ddt or a guillotine

Again reading comprehension rears its head on this board. CM Phil is dumber than a nigger for not realizing fake wrestling and a few months of karate lessons at the local dojo do not translate into being a tough guy

He tried to apply the GTS to himself.

>Kenny trying to steal Ricochet's gimmick

Attached: 1299554883814.jpg (464x481, 105K)

Pubk and AJ heard "shitty people" and thought they were being asked for by name

Attached: CM Punk.webm (520x292, 1.96M)

What does the NF on Cody's stand for?

Nightmare family

Cody clearly offered Punk a shit contract over text, Punk rejected it, called him him out over it in the ESPN interview, Cody scrambles to save face on Twitter, most likely had an argument recently that ended badly, Cody puts out that Tweet hinting at Punk, Punk responds in his typical way.

It's not a work, Punk isn't coming back. Get over it.

> hey CM! how u doing? wondering fi your up 4 cumming back. New promotion and owner is a total mark. Hows 2 hotdogs and a hug sound just to start?!!? say hi to Aj

I'm trying to figure it out honestly, it looks like he went for a body lock and then said fuck it and decided to molest him.

The biggest draw in combat sports is coming to AEW.

>Punk responds in his typical way.
punk complained that interview that they use any communication with him to promote AEW
he wouldn't say that, then tweet cody, giving him that exact same speculation fodder that is exhibited here in this thread, if it wasn't a work

CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL !

Is Phil trying to get into being a hockey player now? Kek

it is not a work and they are not signing him, i don't know how much more clearly that needs to be said. marks are working themselves into a frenzy but it's not happening because phil said no. end of story.

he would because Punk complains about literally anything because he's a vain narcissist and everything has to always be about him

I agree I don't watch AEW.

Cody is technically feuding with Shawn Spears but irl he's shoot feuding with Punk

Punk is signed verbally already.

The problem is the internet community cannot calm the fuck down and just be surprised for once. A majority of us do read here, and many other sites, and then you add in other major social media apps... The fans, using that term lightly, you have ruined wrestling for a lot of us.

At least this site is ridiculous and not taken seriously which is why it's great reading here.

You boneheads are going to love what AEW has planned on the 31st.

>genuine curiosity is being perturbed
>implying I even said I didn't like Punk
Revealed a little too much of your hand there, simpy.

CM Punk had probably the most humiliating defeat I've ever seen in a combat sport. You can clearly see Jackson was told to not just heem the dude the second he did a twirl kick so he just fucked with him the entire fight.

The worst part of this isn't even the hug attack, its those weak ass fucking punches he tries to throw at Jackson's body. Like that the fuck, those look bad even for a worked punch.

*micky gall's music hits*

Bump

No friends

This is sad to watch

Muh reading comprehension. Nigger seething kek

Nigger fucker

>pro-wrestling
>writing
>acting
>MMA
>MMA commentary
>BJJ
>hocky
Jack of all trades

Christopher Daniels?!

master of none

Page and Jerichos are the only good ones

>yes I'm am an edgy boy who hates color how did you know?

Signing cm punk would be suicide for AEW

Why? Sure, he's shit, but he would still draw from name value for at least awhile. AEW would win the Yea Forums war alone because even if it's a complete shit show, cuckman phil posting will take over this board for at least the next half year. Even if it's a laughing stock, people will watch the train wreck.

Yawn

CM Punk got booed out of chicago during his last MMA fight. LMAO at anyone who thinks that simp is still a draw

who cares?

>h-h-h heh- w-who cares about Phil on Yea Forums still???? Right????
>Draws over 90 replies to a bait tweet