RIP AEW

Press F to pay respect to all the AEW trannies on Yea Forums. Now that NXT is airing live on Wednesday nights, AEW is confirmed dead on arrival

Attached: C307D26D-1C28-4269-9E63-D251ED77C7CD.png (1268x712, 508K)

Good E Chad. Continue to #StandUpForWWE!

Pressing S to spit on their grave. Fuck Cawdy and the Young Marks.

Thank you for making the transition! Keep taking your hormones.

S

Tranny cope

Attached: 0226EAF3-862B-48A8-8B7E-3A4D0F55BC51.jpg (1439x1729, 649K)

How is this not child abuse? Why is this legal?

I don't even want to give them an F, it's too honorable for such a shit traveling circus. More like S for spit

S

Come on E Chads, let’s be the bigger men here

We could, but those genderfluid they/them sick in the head trannies wouldn't get it so why even try.

fuck aew
its gonna die
cody will die
matt will die
nick will die
not my kenny though
he's welcome back
anytime
new japan
f-f-f-for life

AEW would have half of a chance if they signed more known names and not people they think are funny like Orange Cassidy and the Librarians.

Does this board actually think AEW is going to be DOA while coming in this hot or am I getting memed? I honestly don't know anymore.

>Already Expired Wrestling

>coming in this hot
please explain. what sort of viewing figures will be acceptable to you on their first tv show taking into account their hotness?

RIP memeXT what's going to happen to all the mark contracts?

>coming in this hot

Attached: 2A482525-6EFC-47CE-B65E-3589E23137B0.jpg (620x581, 51K)

>gendered language
Gross.

Kek

Thermonuclear war when?

They are consistently selling out show after show after show in short time with their first couple of TV shows selling out in under an hour. This is all with minimal TV adverts.

How are we pretending that this isn't hot right now?

Dilate

you'd be surprised how contrarian people can be, especially wrasslin fans

Dilate

We already are. If we were any smaller we would sign with aew.

>selling out a few shows to the near-depleted American wrestling fanbase
ok i dont ding-dong diddly care
They'll get 300k viewers and get mogged by nxmeme
make the fucking switch to new chadpan or gb2plebbit

It hasn’t even slightly broken out beyond the smark base and they’ve been at it all year

You're being meme'd by people who hate it because of transexuals

what viewing figures do you expect for a hot wrestling brand?

you are being memed into thinking that. Yea Forums going over this aewtist clean

That doesn't translate into viewers tho. I'm fact their YouTube subs have slowed down drastically. The novelty is stagnating. I still think it will have a strong month or two tho.

>works Kenny into another seething twitter tirade

Attached: BigInjuryBobby.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

WRESTLING
BUBBLE

>BTE killed Adam Cole but Adam Cole will kill aew
POTTERY!

Give me one reason to watch NXT considering I fucking hate Johnny Reddit.

Attached: endof_2.jpg (709x610, 102K)

Tranny cope. Go take your hormones you disgusting creature

Attached: 2AA91186-8A59-4BE0-AFD4-E45B4C158880.png (246x249, 90K)

yea ya fumin

>MtF trannies are faggots trying to seduce straight men
imagine my fucking shock

>coming in this hot
Literally no one outside the smarks and smarks of the fgc know about them. That's like 100k people tops

Anyone with hype can sell out especially to fans who eat everything given to them even if it's shit (yes I'm talking about AEW). Once they go live we'll really see how good the show is. It's selling off hype, not quality. That's good, but not great. Millions of businesses have hype, but without a quality product they fail.
You retards are really just ignorant to how the world works with over hyped products for some reason. They've never done TV, bte is barely passable for a YouTube series in 2012. Modern YouTube is similar to TV quality, bte is shit. If you can't see why them failing is 50% idk what to tell you.

400k but yes

Will aew die in our lifetime?

This board has unironically been overran by SCJerk posters on Reddit (basically E Drone central).

Based traps drawing the seed

Try 1 year.

wwe will die first

Tranny cope