*gets fat sucked out of his breasts to reduce his moobs*

Attached: dwayne-the-fag-johnsons.jpg (780x438, 95K)

KWAB

Attached: hs.png (716x283, 106K)

kek what a bitch

Attached: 1516479554308.jpg (2518x1024, 499K)

*gets black semen sucked out of his ass to reduce his AIDS*

Attached: DEkgEBdXcAAl1Xr.jpg (675x1200, 154K)

kwab

It was gynecomastia though. Its breast tissue, not fat, due to hormonal imbalance which can be acquired from steroid use for example.

OH NO NO NO NO NO IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

*Works a raging closeted an*lo NEET into a frothing rage by being far more Successful than his husbando in your path*
Kek what a Chad.

>This is an upper body business -Nash

Attached: 1566098095140.png (680x680, 430K)

*doesn't take any time off from the surgery and goes back to drawing dimes*

Vince McMahon literally brought back Kevin Nash in 2002 because The Rock wasn't drawing.

Nobody drew in 2002. The wrestling industry crashed and it wasn't helped by everyone knowing The Rock was on borrowed time until The Scorpion King released and Austin was being buried in heatless nothing feuds.

He brought him back to be a lackey to Hall who was a lackey to Hogan.

He brought the nWo back, expecting them to draw as a group and not Nash alone. And in the end turned out all the fans wanted was Hogan, they didn't give a fuck about Nash and Hall.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
I'm actually growing to appreciate you as a lolcow, wolfie.

Attached: tom-cruise-reaction-crazy-laughing-face-1357927657h.jpg (630x891, 74K)

Don't talk about stuff you know nothing about.

nWo spiked business when they came in - in every regard. They started doing Attitude Era level numbers again. No BS.

They sold 56,000 ticket in Australia based on Hulk Hogan being there. Fans were pissed when Hogan was pulled.

Hogan vs. Taker did 13k at MSG.

Rock also drew houses in 2002 but the reality is prior to nWo coming in business was going down the shitter with Rock and Austin on top - they were stale and needed fresh opponents. nWo came in a business went up, then business slowly started to tank again after about a month after the brand split. Try looking up the numbers.

Not true. Go read the Torch or Observer back issues, or if you're a NEET the sample one that gets posted to Reddit. If I could be arsed I'd spam you with pics of the text BTFO'ing you with shots of Austin/Rock not drawing.

Vince wanted Nash and Nash only. Nash said he wasn't coming in without Hall. Nash then convinced Vince to bring in Hogan and do nWo angle. Please educate yourself.

And look at things now, Rock is a megadraw while Nash can't get a fucking Netflix role. What happened 20 years ago doesn't matter now, Rock is the draw and Nash isn't.

Vince brought back nWo AFTER Nash convinced him to bring in Hall and Hogan. I''ll look for evidence now and post it. I know this is hard for you to read. But you have to deal with the reality that Nash was a major star and draw and good friend of Vince.

I guess that's why the crowd was so hot for Hogan he had to turn face with Nash and Hall having tag matches with jobbers in the mid-card.

>was

Keyword, it all doesn't matter today. Rock is a megastar and pop icon while Nash isn't and comes off better constantly trying to tell people Rock is gay in shoot interviews.

Doesn't change the reality that Nash, Hall and Hogan were signed because Rock and Austin were not drawing. If Rock & Austin were drawing why would Vince spend huge money on three guys everyone in the company was against hiring with the exception of HHH and Jack Lanza? use common sense please.

Stop larpring as me mate. You have been warned

>he is still pretending the wolfcuc gimmick is a draw

Attached: soy.jpg (187x376, 13K)

Common sense about what? It's not the early 2000s anymore and Vince had a choice between having Nash appear as a regular on WWE TV or Rock showing up for one day, he'd pick Rock.

Fucking hell lol have a (you). This bait is so awful it's actually 9/10 quality
You're either Wolfcuck who's lost it or an impersonator/random trying so hard it's so transparent yet it's an actually based post because of it.

Attached: 1533161617876.jpg (452x455, 49K)

Rock and Austin went head to head against Hogan Nash and Hall every Monday and BTFO'd them.

Nash and Hall were working on top against Austin, Rock, HHH, and Hogan. Do I really need to posts evidence?

For example

Three On Two Handicap: Hulk Hogan & Triple H defeat The nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac)
Hulk Hogan teamed with Triple H for the first time ever on 28th March 2002 at a house show at the Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey. The event, billed as the final WWF event prior to the brand extension, saw Hogan and Triple H defeat Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and X-Pac in a handicap match. Hall and X-Pac did simultaneous jobs to Hogan’s legdrop and Triple H’s pedigree. It was the highest-grossing non-PPV event ($475,000) in history for that building.

Nash also worked a singles main event against HHH at a house show. Nash was in corner for Hall's main event matches against Austin at house shows and Europe tour.

Nash/Hall vs. Hogan/Rock raw main event after Mania. Hall vs. Rock SD main event prior to mania. Nash vs. Rock SD main event after WM.

Rock,Hall,X-Pac also had maine events vs. Hogan/ Rock, Kane

I could go on and on

Reminder that Nash tore his quad in his first match back in 3 months from another injury. KWAB.

Not true.

Attached: 051_SD_03182003_0028--1974644d1af91654213a839c7149e27c.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

seek sunlight.

Nash and Hall were in the mid card doing tag matches against Booker T and Goldberg. Nobody gave a fuck about them.

True. Hoganetty Halletty and Nashetty got dabbed on.

Attached: monday_night_wars_ratings.gif (1009x532, 17K)

Vince wanted Nash not Hogan/Hall (part 1)

Hogan, Nash, Hall are independent contractors ya simp kek what a dumbass you are

Cope.

Rock and Austin FAILING to draw.

>Vince: "sign Nash for fuck sakes JR he's the only guy who can draw some dimes." I want Nash. Not Hall or Hogan.

>Nash: "Vince, I'm not coming without Hall. Also you should sign Hogan so we can do the nWo deal"

Part 1

Attached: pwt.png (1021x598, 336K)

That's a lot of fucking writing discussing fake fighting

Beggin ya to get outside and take a walk.

Stop writing fanfiction lad.

None of this matters today Wolfie. Wrestling is a dying business while Rock made smart moves and became a cultural icon in Hollywood.

SEETHING

Part 2

Attached: 22.png (420x874, 102K)

>All this unironic discussion about wrestling
I'm on my knees pleadin and BEGGIN YA to sort ya life out..... fucking please boy

None of what you have posted agrees with ya fanfiction lad. Now run along and fetch me some Meltzer cringe for me to laugh at.

Your the one seething Wolfie since you avoid discussing how things are now where Rock is the mega draw and Nash can't get a Netflix role. History will show Rock as the all time greatest since he actually made it big outside of wrestling and Nash hasn't. Inb4 you post your tiny list of movies Nash appeared in but was never the star of.

The only relevance Nash can get. KWAB.

Attached: nash raped media.jpg (1080x925, 263K)

HAHA! fucking SEETHING

your tears are making me hard

Attached: based nash.png (743x275, 55K)

>Calls it fanfiction when he disagrees with it
>Yet uses WON stats from the 90s to appraise Nash
You have the mentality of a woman, wolfie.

None of what you posted agrees with your fanfiction and pretending to be Wolfcuc for (You)'s is pathetic. Have sex and get a better gimmick.

I'm laughing at you because you're unironically talking about fake fighting. I'm not the cucks your responding to!

Let me type this very slowly....

So you understand, and for my own enjoyment knowing this sinks in hopefully...

You

Are

Arguing

About

Wrestling

Does that make sense? You are arguing about wrestling....
Wrestling!

You are arguing, debating, researching, invested in your own insignificant opinions about fake fighting online...with other wrestling fans, just like you, on Yea Forums of all places....
You have images saved to your phone or computer regarding wrestling..... Wrestling!

I hope your baiting and your not actually serious... Please tell me your working me lol

Still posting nothing that proves Rock isn't a bigger draw than Nash today.

>b-b-b-b-b-but it was Hogan and Hall who Vince wanted n-not Nash,
epic fail kek
in reality Nash got Hogan and Hall their jobs

reality > fantasy
everytime

Attached: hulk.png (753x302, 57K)

And today Vince would rather have Hogan or Rock appear on a single episode of Raw over having Nash as a regular.

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

Attached: rockaustinantidraws.png (844x232, 47K)

YIKES!

Attached: yikes.png (778x518, 97K)

>i'm pretending to be wolfcuc!

Attached: soyboy13-1.jpg (285x285, 16K)

>Still posting about 20 years ago

Doesn't matter anymore, Rock is the bigger star today

Attached: RockettyDaughter.png (631x539, 330K)

>Loses argument
>Post tweet from literal who

Lmao

Based.

Attached: jew laughs.jpg (442x558, 33K)

Vince wanted Hulk, that's why he was given the belt. They didn't even want Nash to have a match at Mania, KWAB

I feel like WCW and NWOfags are as much as insufferable as modern era smarks

> they sold 10 quadrillion tickets in Australia

Is this nigga serious? International tours always used to sell out, and even then they barely mattered in the grand scheme of things. That short spike did fuck all for the rest of the year since ratings and attendance plummeted once the brand split began and especially after the name change.

> negotiations for Hogan taking place seperately from Nashetty's
Nice job disproving your point retard.

KWAB.

kek
KEK

Nash will always be a cuck to Hulk