NXT move official now

Attached: nxtusa.png (545x520, 307K)

>while staying in its Wednesday night timeslot that it has held since 2015
>Since 2015
AEW BTFO

Apparently it’ll be up on the network a day later so that’s something.

>2 hours
>live

NXTfags will hate it

Does this mean they're gonna start doing angles or is it still ROH with a budget?

post yfw

Attached: 1564784484859.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Now there's gonna be even less callups.

So is there a reason to subscribe to WWE network anymore except b-rate PPV? Nostalgia?

>they actually have to try every week and not just “wait til the Takeover”

Vanilla midgets competing within the wrestling bubble with 1 million hardcore fans watching for who can put out the best nosell spot flippyfest for Meltzer to rate vs 10 million people watching alpha males in all kinds of craziness male soap opera

How the mighty has fallen

Attached: r1.jpg (1003x383, 104K)

So is NXT touring now? no way they will able to fill up bigger venues weekly

Good

old dubaya see dubaya is kino. nxt and aew are trash.

The live here meaning live live or taped live?

How pissed would those Full Sail cucks be about WWE leaving them behind?

>2 hours
>Live
OHNONONONONONONONO NXTbros, they're changing it, how can Johnny Reddit and friends cope without planning matches for weeks

OH NO OH NO OH NO

Attached: 75q652.png (1205x600, 127K)

Uh 205 is enjoyable but I don’t know if it’s worth your money. PPVs but I assume everyone here just watches streams instead. Yeah the network is kinda pointless now

I remember them touring when Balor was NXT champion. There were legit like 50 people in those bingo halls.

I expect AEW to have more viewers, but how fucking funny would it be if they don't

>its another meltzer gets it wrong again episode

>live

RIP AEW

TAPEDFAGS BTFO AGAIN

You know that live could mean multiple things right?.

>It is also the birthplace to 80 percent of the current Raw and SmackDown rosters, including Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bray Wyatt and Baron Corbin.
Imagine going through NXT and being on the main roster and not being mentioned here.

Well that’s me done.

The only reason I still had the network was for NXT, and this obviously means a drastic change to a refreshing WWE product. It’s been a nice run, I guess.

Still from Full Sail, so it isn't going to put a dent in WWE's budget.

>The series will continue to emanate from Full Sail University in Orlando as part of WWE’s production partnership with the preeminent entertainment, media, arts and technology institution.

>Would be on the network the next day
So no point on watching it live. Vince is retarded.

Except that if it's live LIVE it could a deal breaker for people who don't want the show spoiled to them by twitter retards.

imagine the lack of sex in the life of the guy that sat and counted all

Yeah dude, why would anyone ever watch wrestling live when you could just watch it after the fact?

Attached: todd2.png (251x311, 64K)

I still have no idea what the fuck the point of NXT is.

Attached: 1553083059081.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Dude this gay ass wrestling war is gonna be like the 2019 reboot of your favorite franchise from childhood. I hope both brands tank themselves.

Literally 90% of muricans watch NJPW that way and they're okay with it. Are you retarded? Nobody wants to be switching channels when you can watch one on wednesday and the other on thursday.

Attached: 1566259400248.jpg (967x749, 43K)

It changed from what it was supposed to be.
Now it is training grounds for production, booking and writing staffs.
It is a there to prove to people that HHH is savior they need.

>live
GayEW IS FINISHED

This is going to backfire imo. We’ll just have to wait and see, but WWE approach seems to be quantity over quality. Having a new live 2 hour show isn’t going to fix the problems many people have with WWEs current format, it’s just going to piss people off way more.

They should look at fixing their existing programming before they flood the market with more of the same.

If anyone was paying $9.99 for 4 hours of content, they were retards anyways. Besides NXT will still be on the network just a day later

I have this strange urge to play Skyrim all of a sudden

the show is gonna look dumb if it is still in full sail. even if AEW gets tarped it will still look more legit than the cringe that is full sail

NXT did pull like 800,000 that one time they were on USA. That might be a decent baseline for them. We'll see what AEW can do

>NJPW

Maybe because your ping pong wrestling comes from different timezone?

With streaming, torrenting and dvr there is no point in watching anything live nowadays other than sports, which is why tv ratings are down across the board. But networks still air shows because there are enough people that still do watch shows at the time they are aired.

>Live on Full Sail
OH NO NO NO

I kinda tuned out of the weekly around takover New Orleans but this will kill what's left. It was good while it lasted

So that was years ago and ratings are down 20% every year so you might want to adjust your expectations.

A E Who?

That’s dumb

So it started live 2 days ago?
The fuck are you doing?

You know Hulu has R/SD available the following day they're aired, right?

Attached: aew brainlet.jpg (700x734, 158K)

WWE is blowing its load way too fast and soon with this NXT on Wednesdays shit, lmfao. They're going to air 2 weeks of boring programming, and then, all their hype will die the moment AEW's first show goes live, because it'll then be the new hottest thing, and NXT will be shoved aside.

WWE fucked up. They should've waited to move NXT to Wednesdays vs AEW a month of two after AEW's debut. Massive dumbassess, they are. But hey, I'm glad. I don't care. Fuck WWE and fuck Triple H.

Also the Full Sail shitters are going to be unbearable. How much you wanna bet that there will be obvious plants and "fans" that the WWE will pay off for a reaction?

>tfw Dream won't be hitting the main roster anytime soon

Attached: 1561629102402.jpg (670x670, 156K)

Nah they'll only hate it when/if it gets popular.

I wonder how much USA have them.

How does exposing your shitty photoshop job and shit knowledge of dates make me an AEWtist?

fuccccc that live full sail crowd will be cancer

Nevermind I just remembered that it's August and nit September.
Turns out I am the retard.
What a twist.

Based!
Aew were to pussy to go head to head so Vince sent the c team to go head to head.

Not really a twist but alright.

Based retard, they’ll use the lead in to set up some big invasion angle for October

The idea of NXT airing against AEW timeslot is to reduce the total viewership of AEW.
In basic terms, lets say AEW drew 1million viewer but if there is NXT on the same slot. Some of the 1 million viewer will watch NXT instead.
The breakdown might be 500k for both or 80/20. Who knows

>live
rip. being taped was nxt's biggest advantage over the main roster shows, the fact that they had to plan something out and stick to it for weeks was great. 2 hours is probably good though since they have so many people that they don't use

>$50m a year for their C brand show
and all because CAWdy thought it would be cool to smash a throne with a sledgehammer

That’s really good actually. With Raw and SD it takes 30 days for them to be uploaded

Can they even fill Full Sail on a weekly basis? I mean I don't doubt that autists like the pedo will be there every week as usual, but normal people were fine with just going once a month.

There are 2 full sail tapings set for 9/11 & 9/12. Presumably the 9/11 taping is 9/18 & 9/25 and the 9/12 taping is 10/2 and 10/9. Maybe that changes but that's what the schedule is now

>3 hours of RAW every week
>2 hours of NXT every week
>2 hours of Smackdown every week

So Vince is just squeezing as much money as possible from the remaining hardcore fans, right? If I was a casual fan or someone who'd never watched WWE before, I'd look at this schedule and immediately think 'fuck this shit' and move on with my life.

BASED WE DID IT BROS. AEW BTFO

If I was a casual fan I wouldn't be retarded enough to think I have to watch them all

There's little crossover based on PPV's numbers and BRL.

I presume by having NXT on the USA Network, they want the RAW audience to watch on Wednesdays as well. We all know the casual audience is dwindling to the point of being nearly non-existent.

At least this will finally put an end to that stupid talking point of "IF THEY PUT NXT ON TV EVERY WEEK IT'D DO BETTER VIEWERS THAN RAW" that smarks have tried to push for years now

NXT is going to die, lmao. It'll just become a 3rd "main" show

>I presume by having NXT on the USA Network, they want the RAW audience to watch on Wednesdays as well.

My point here. You just know Vince is going to book an angle where Roman goes down to NXT or whatever stupid bullshit. Infecting NXT with RAM trash. Just watch.

Even if all of those 7 hours were incredible start to finish, I don't think for the exception of the super turbo autist hardcore fan could dedicate himself to that much wrestling per week, and how many of those are left

It’s dumb because they want people to watch it live instead of AEW. There’s no incentive to do that when’s it’s up a day later.

This

Watching wrestling after it was live is soulless

We’re not scared.

Kek

Sounds based as fuck!

Why are you acting like Vince wouldnt immediatly ruin and bury him?

Are you slow or just retarded

L O L

Finally we can see that workrate and vanilla midgets aint gonna draw SHIT. Which is both brands' vision. Lmao, imagine being Khan with dimes in your bank and you dont hire actual stars.

This.

Adam Cole HBK push incoming.
Vince will probably die of a heart attack when he sees his former lover's bastard son.

>you dont hire actual stars.
Who are those? There are none. WWE killed them all. They decided not to make stars during last 20 years. They keep people on their roster forever. They push their brand more than a singular star, so they cannot be extorted for money during contract negotiations.
Only stars are people who stopped wrestling like 10 years ago and nobody wants to see that, only weird smarks who whine on the internet.

WWE (NXT) just made the biggest mistake of their life.

How to make NXTLive interesting:
>3 round robin tournaments à la G1, one for Raw, one for Smackdown, one for NXT
>once a year, preferably between Summerslam and Survivor Series
>top 4 guys from NXT get promoted to Raw/Smackdown
>bottom 2 guys from Raw and Smackdown get relegated to NXT
>top Raw guy and top Smackdown guy face each other at SS for whatever prize since its concept remains Raw vs SD
This achieves the following:
>rosters are shuffled around
>gives meaning to random shitter-on-shitter matches on Raw/SD during the dead period that is Summerslam-Survivor Series
>solves the problem of having to book former NXT champions after they lose the title, they can win the tournament and move up
>solves the problem of having to keep random jobbers on Raw/SD since now there's a (kayfabe) legit way to move them to NXT
>might keep some viewers hooked longer if the tournament lasts 3 months and not 3 weeks

Complaining that Vince is going to ruin NXT or whatever is the biggest mouth breathing mark red flag. What exactly is he going to change about Hunter’s genius “hire good indy guy and make them wrestle other good indy guy” booking? Hunter books for takeover, maybe Vince will actually make weekly tv interesting.

>What's the worst Vince can do?
You poor soul...

Not him but NXT is already as bland as bland can be. Its just straight wrestling.

>maybe Vince will actually make weekly tv interesting.
Why would he do that for NXT, when he can't even do it for RAW and Smackdown?

So WWE will be broadcasting 2 hours of a crowd wearing AEW merch promoting the other show? That'll look good. You know damn well the AEW crowds won't be wearing WWE merch. Anyone watching NXT on USA is gonna think "wow I should really check out this Bullet Club and AEW stuff I keep seeing in the audience"

Can’t wait for the NXTfags who don’t even watch weekly NXT because it sucks to start watching now then complain it’s not like it was before

>just straight wrestling
>bad
You from flint, MI? Drinking the poo poo water too much?

Workrate is not and never will be a draw. Storylines and characters are key to dimes. And the style of wrestling is straight up indy shit

Mark

Are they going to cut the full 2-hour show down to a 1-hr highlight show when they show it on the network the next day. Like they do for smackdown and raw. Shit’s sort of lame.

Maybe I might be more invested in NXT knowing people won't just move up to the main roster and get ruined.

>yfw Lo does better than Kairi

lol

>makes wwe manlets compete with aew
vince is pretty smart

>2 hour show
>this means 7 hours of wrestling on tv a week
>9 if you include 205 live and main event

They're seriously trying to make watching this shit a fucking full time job

Attached: 1510088014117.jpg (213x144, 5K)

Yeah now theyll get buried by main roster guys before they have a chance to move

i know, right? based

>i know, right? based

Attached: 1bvjm0.jpg (500x375, 165K)

Attached: 8XEeKZF.jpg (500x376, 23K)

How people like this work? How their body can function, it is all weird.

OH NOOOO I ONLY HAVE 1 WEEK TO PLAN 400 FLIPS!

KEK

guarantee the Meltzer parrots will give it the worst show/promotion etc at the year end awards

huge news for wrestling fans. no one with an ounce of taste will watch aew now

It will be legitimately live. The tapings for 9/11 & 9/12 were cancelled and people can get a refund or transfer them to 9/18 and 9/25

based

I wonder how this will effect PPVs, will NXT get matches on Main Roster PPVs, will they run a Takeover ever month or keep things the way they are.

also WWE need to replace NXT on the network, tape delay show isn't good enough, maybe film an NXT B-show or a women's show after NXT and put that on the network or Evolve or another indie, but it has to be something.

based andrade not giving a ding-dong diddly fuck about this

Attached: pr copy paste.jpg (750x514, 68K)

Yeah, I'm sure those millions of fans that stopped watching WWE will come running back to eat more of Vince's shit now there is 20 hours of WWE a week instead of 18 lmao

This might be relevant if they could attract any fans without Austin the Rock and Foley

Evolve and the other indies they buy

WWE says Takeovers will still air exclusively on the network. I don't know if this changes the frequency or anything.

No commercials.

They will lose a shitload of WWE Network subscribers, 70% of them had it soley for NXT

Even Skyrim isn't a safe place to hide for AEWtists. Haitch is everywhere.

Attached: hhh skyrim preset.jpg (1245x706, 189K)

Imagine paying Vince $150 a year for 4 hrs of monthly (pre-taped) content.

YOU and anybody ITT that posts like YOU is a fucking RETARD.

I'm glad ur just in charge of washing lettuce and not programming for a million dollar company.

THIS.

HHH films an entire season of NXT in 1 or 2 days and spends the next 5-6 wks editing them into weekly shows. Why do you fucking morons thinks this equates to running a 2 hour show weekly LIVE?

ARE YOU TOO FUCKING RETARDED AND STUPID TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?!

HHH is not equipped to run a 2 hr live show every wk, any more than he should be a wwe exec just cause he's fucking the boss's daughter. Pull your ignorant heads out of your asses and realize that Vince is best for business.

Attached: dusty-devil.gif (650x329, 1.98M)

>They will lose a shitload of WWE Network subscribers, 70% of them had it soley for NXT

Attached: you.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

anyone who has sex on the regular doesn't give a fuck about this

The only one in that picture who doesn't look like some firstname lastname cunt is based Dream

>imagine being influenced on what wrestling show you prefer by seeing a t-shirt in a crowd
>"Hey Ma, did ya see what dat mans shirt say in da crowd. It say A E Dubbya. What in tarnation is thaaat?! Me think I'll ask cousin Jeb, he's half poor spic, he should know."

Anybody who watches NXT already knows of AEW's existence - seeing a fat fucking slob in an AEW t shirt isn't going to make them change the channel. Simp.

Attached: 7ph7srdmia921.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

>2 hour NXT

Dear shit, that roster can barely manage a watchable 1 hour show

Attached: Holy Shit.jpg (350x450, 44K)

Well at least we now officially know why they never moved Dream up to the killing floor that is the main roster.

What the fuck is that chick?

And why they kept Undisputed Era there too.

It's for the best really. Think about it, the main roster ruined every NXT talent that got there... maybe NXT going live will prolong our enjoyment of guys like Dream, Riddle, and Kyle O'Reilly.

And AEW can't manage a watchable 4 hour ppv, what's your point?

Is Vince going to merge 205 Live with NXT to fill up 2 hours of programming?

We pray to God not.

205 Live is the shittiest bunch of uncharasmatic flippy manlets ever seen in prowrestling- the show sucks, it's fans are fucking retards who know nothing about draws in prowrestling and frankly you're a fucking little bitch for even suggesting it.