You now remember when Yea Forums didn't like Jay White

>You now remember when Yea Forums didn't like Jay White

Attached: 436289ad6d4cb9903ee86eee87d17b2e.jpg (736x1089, 98K)

The beard made me like him. He looked like such a dweeb without it

Yea Forums being retarded, contrarian flipoppers who just follow any opinion shitposted enough by a single autist? Surely you jest.

tfw breather since day one, even when Yea Forumsetty doubted him

>hurrr being able to get over is badddddd

Not only OP didn't say that but he also didn't express his opinion on Jay
You got worked by your greatest enemy, yourself

Beards are mandatory for chinlets

I was able to single handedly get Janela over here before the whole Enzo thing, was fun while it lasted lads

I still don't.

Sure you were Joey

I liked him even when he was just a Young Lion. Newfags can fuck off.

You betted on the wrong horse, bud

based breathe bro, I was the only guy at G1 MSG to mark for him. It was crickets and light booing otherwise

nice try but we still can't stand this bitch. His g1 match was kino though i'll give him that.

Hi Cody

Hi random person. Remember I have a sexy ass wife and 5.73 inches of hard white dick that I use to breed her every night.

post your negress queen's tits please

They're only for the Elite to see manlet bitch

Only nujapanlets (aka incel edrones who "made the switch" and only mark for flips and love the young bucks) hated him. Everyone loved him even as a young lion.

>OP larps as a Chadblade hater through his 7 proxies
>HURR DURR LOOK HOW RETARDED ASP WAS
OP is indeed a faggot.

I still don't like him, he looks like Shia Laboof and he copied Bray Wyatt's finisher of all wrestlers, the only thing worse would be Cross Rhodes

I didn't like him in his debut at Wrestle Kingdom, but I understand why they gave him such a huge platform from day one. I became a mark for him shortly after. His promos are still hit or miss, but there's really the only thing. I don't understand why you take Gedo as your manager and then cut your own promos.

this better be a work. he's a heel, you're supposed to boo him at live venues you fucking autist. one guy in my section was cheering Jay and everyone wanted him to shut the fuck up.

>he isn't a heel fan that boos the faces and cheers the heels

desu I thought he would flop after that awkward interview with him and okada when he joined chaos but he got better ever since hes grown into the gimmick.

Attached: tinfoil-hat.jpg (265x268, 26K)