WWE BTFO

WWE BTFO

Attached: IMG_20190820_033814.jpg (1080x1611, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/entertainment/2019/05/chris-jericho-declares-war-on-wwe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>O-o-oh please Vince when this thing goes belly up i can still come back right

>cawdy smashes a triple h chair
>liberal fag company backpedals when they face real opposition

like pottery

>nxt was already on Wednesdays
>jeribloat himself previously called it a war
>cody chair spot
>aew constantly making "announcements" on Monday and Tuesdays

aew are just poor dindus

kek what a buncha tranny bitches

they have the most embarrassing roster in the world, they didn't expect it like that because NJPW would rather partner with WWE over this traitorous fucks, now they are reeling and might go bankcrupt because none of their shows made money.
>b-but xxx ppv buys!
no, if you consider consider the production, wrestler salaries all in all they might get lucky to break even but most likely they lost money.

So its not a war again? Fucking hell man me and my fellow AEWtists army are getting demoralized everytime our chief of command calls off our advancement when it looks like we're always on the verge of securing the breach at Titan Towers with our attack jeeps. Things better change at the top of command because its getting really hard to to fight a war without a cause and everyday our morale gets lower

Lol can’t even get something as simple as their official stance straight and stick to it without flip flopping around. Too many cooks. It’s so obviously fucking chaos behind the scenes but it’ll never get reported

Good work lads. Continue to #StandUpForWWE!

Chris Jericho and Bully Ray, two guys that will just never fuck off and riding the coattails of their attitude era midcard fame till the end of time.

Then Now Forever, BITCH.

>pointing out outright lies means I'm an e-drone

back to wew, tranny

care to extrapolate?

Based because this is going to work the fuck out of the E Drones. Expecting a minimum of 10 (you)’s

Dear user, after being away from the board for few weeks, I notice you are being a dumbass and I would like to inform you about your complete idiocy before going off again. Thank you for your attention.

That must be why they put their show Wednesdays at 8PM, the same day and time NXT has been on for years.

>back to wew, tranny
Please, kick trannies out of your head, they live there too comfortably, without paying any kind of rent.

What other time were they suppose to put it on?

PEDOMOD IS GAY FOR DELETING THE SERENA THREAD

Yeah, that is the issue people who are being at least slightly honest about this do not consider.
AEW had no chance but to put it on Wednesday from the moment we knew they got on TNT (which was like in march). Nobody ever considered any other day, only when they were explaining why they cannot use that day.
Wednesday it was from the moment they did the contract.

ya seethe, cultist?

i'd like to kick trannies off this board and from existence

Show some fucking spine you faggots. You've got a multi billionaire putting a significant chunk of change behind you, you've signed some of the biggest names outside of WWE to exclusivity, you've got a big TV network to put your show on and seemingly an endless amount of fanboys that trip over themselves to defend you. You are competition to WWE, pretending otherwise is just silly. Trying to downplay it and back down just makes you look like you have no confidence in your product, which I can't blame them because AEW has been the shits so far outside of Dustin/Cody and Mox's debut.

If I had billions and put maybe tens of millions into setting up a burger joint across the street from McDonalds, do you think they would just let me be? They wouldn't try anything to stop me? You're playing with the big boy in town AEW, time to put up and act like it instead of prostrating yourselves.

they're just milking Khan

give me a good reason why jericho should go full war against wwe you fucking retards

theres nothing to gain

that’s the same angle Poland went with on a cold September day in 1939. BASED

maybe ask the fatass himself

Attached: jeribloat.jpg (1200x979, 160K)

this, they just want that carny to pay for their insurance and retirement money, notice how only the executives have it.

cleveland.com/entertainment/2019/05/chris-jericho-declares-war-on-wwe.html

>“This is a war,” declared Jericho in an interview with TV insider. “Even if you don’t want it to be, it just is. There hasn’t been any competition for WWE on a national basis for 20 years or more.

What a baby back bitch.

Attached: War were declared .jpg (1439x1770, 804K)

>*AEW getting punched in the face*
>b-b-but i don't wanna fight
Take your lumps you trannies cunts

AEW is that kid in school who constantly talks shit and then runs to his parents when he gets hit

Isn't their entire company based on shitting on WWE?

>there is no war for us
>this is a war

Well, which fucking one is it?

lol cawdy btfo

jericho is a blackout drunk

Yes. The entire thing is “fuck wwe lol.”
The problem with this is eventually people will see that they (aew) suck just as bad or maybe worse than wwe, then what? So instead of creating their own image they just define their selves as “anti-wwe,” because they have nothing else. This “promotion” is a joke and stands no chance at mainstream success; for that matter wwe in its current state has it’s days numbered as well. The difference being wwe has its own image and aew is defined by someone else. The real irony is I have watched the aew “shows” they have done so far, and they are indistinguishable from a standard wwe show.

After AEW no one will try to compete with WWE for a long time. It really fucking annoys me this opportunity was wasted on these geeks. Wrestling in the west is on borrowed time

That’s why I made the ol’ switch

Attached: 9434BFEE-21F1-42F0-BE1D-745869B17259.jpg (1620x1080, 228K)

Didn't bubba kill roh?

lmao I can smell the fear as you type that with your fat fingers on your grease filled keyboard.

I honestly don't really understand what AEW's intended place is in wrestling. There are already enough established brands to do what they're trying to do, and they don't stand out at all.

Besides having a billionaire backer (who is not a wrestling fan), what do they have over me actually either watching WWE, NJPW, ROH, or going to a house show at my local bingo hall?

This is an honest question.

Attached: 1565281747760.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

I think originally they aspired to get all the hardcore wrestling fans who liked WWEs talent but wanted a more serious style like NJPW. Over time they haven’t been able to sign hardly any of the people they set out to, I think they’ve only signed Moxley and Tye Dillinger. I think now they can only aim to be better than Impact. Not trying to knock them I liked the first show they did, I just think reality and WWE working hard to keep everyone has killed them.

Well I want them to succeed but they certainly aren't the second coming of wrestling Jesus.

What a flipflopping bitch. He KNOWS he fucked up.

USA getting involved fucked em up. No way they saw that coming.

really, then why does Cody keep provoking Triple h?