Kevin Nash on The Rock

>I’m sure I rubbed him the wrong way because I’m an abrasive Detroit fucking cock sucker...that you know, he had already pissed all over his territory, and I’m like dude ‘I’ll knock you the fuck out’
X-Pac
>I was there. He told Dwayne you have to do what I want you to do because you physically have no choice.
Nash:
>Pat Patterson fucking told him ‘Big D will fuck you up! Listen to what he says! Big D is fucking nuts he doesn’t care, he grew up poor in Detroit

Attached: E4D3D51D-8505-41A6-8B88-DA2E1AF9F430.jpg (1099x828, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKS6h5aXLqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

>Big D
I heard Nash took a load of those in the summer of 92

>Kevin Nash admits to sucking cock in Detroit
The memes truely do write themselves

KWAB.

Attached: nash raped media.jpg (1080x925, 263K)

>dude i'm a badass lmao i'd kick your ass cause i can't handle things like a civilised person

>Big D is fucking nuts he doesn’t care, he grew up poor in Detroit
>nash putting himself over this hard
cringe

Attached: shittastepleb.jpg (407x475, 33K)

Why would the guy who had a drug-fueled backdoor gay sex orgy try to out some big time movie guy?

Anybody who thinks that they’re this much of a tough guy is the furthest thing from a tough guy. I come from a family full of people like Nash.

t. Weak beta manlet

Isn't this the shoot interview where Nash starts crying like a bitch by the end?

>Sean waltman during his crack addiction phase
why would he lie?

kek this. amazing how the only backup nash ever has for his tough guy stories are other kliqetties

You know why it's the called The Kliq, right? Because it goes "kliq" every time they pound each other's buttholes

Based

OHNONONONO

Is Nash the biggest self-mark in the biz?

bases! kevin trash and his buddies BTFO

Pat Patterson has a bit of a drawl so it's no surprise Big Kev misheard him, what he really said was 'Big ds will fuck you up! Listen to what he says! Glass Knee was sucking nuts now he doesn't care, never whore in Detroit"

In a movie where Adam Sandler is an athlete and Bill Goldberg has a massive penis, THIS is what Kekvin Trash begged to play

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKS6h5aXLqc

The reality makes them seethe they have to make up stories about gay rape kek. Nash is fucking BASED.

SEETHING lmfao

>best friend's name is x-pac
>got raped by a sex pack
it's like pottery

Plenty of other people can verify Mash is a tough guy. Off top of my head these are some of the people who have put over 6'10 Nash ex military, ex bouncer

Scott Steiner, Tank Abbott, Jim Duggan, Konnan, Teddy Hart, Dave Meltzer, Jim Powers (who Nash saved in a bar from getting beat down), Mark Madden, Jeremy Borash, Disco Inferno, Bill Demott, and Vince Russo who said Nash made Samoa Joe cry!

So keep seething like a bitch!

>Nash acting in a comedy movie
A point. Get one.

hahahahahahahhaa

You're trying too hard and failing

Nash made Samoa Joe cry.

so did Scott Steiner

>all wcw guys when nash had the book
>believing carnies
Who the fuck is Mash?

He made millions cy once his story came out.

As big a bitch as Joe is he cried in the back. Nash cried on live tv in front of millions.

>I rubbed him
>I'm a fucking cocksucker

A shower. Take one.

Kek

>h-he was just pretending!
lol trauma. cope some.

COPE

now go post some gay fanficion

Attached: 1563833759297.png (849x365, 71K)

As long as one person seethes it's worth the effort, thanks bud