Who do you hold in higher regard?

Who do you hold in higher regard?

strawpoll.me/18508318

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

i hate wwe but BBAJ will always be #1 in my opinion and in my heart

Kenny's had the best match (unless you really love that AJ/Daniels/Joe 3-way).
Styles has had by far the better career.

Omega's had a few meme matches, I've followed AJ's whole career pretty much since he first started in TNA.

Same. Also think AJ/Okada matches are better than Omega/Okada

Imagine unironically thinking Omega.

Good brothers.

AJ overall. He has the most interesting rise and has proven himself to be amazingly versatile. Many could never see him in WWE, but once he got there, he fit right in. Just like he did in New Japan.

Kenny also has an interesting background, but his goofiness follows him everywhere, even when he's being dead serious. His Okada and Tana matches are probably better than AJ's, but I still hold AJ in higher regard in the big picture.

>voting for le wacky rope pointing man

Attached: 1564523153472.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Is there an option for NJPW Kenny instead of normal Kenny?

Top contrarian post right here.

Nah I just think the Okada/Omega matches are highly overrated

Definitely AJ.

Kenny is nothing but a right time right place guy who should be calling Devitt, Meltzer and AJ up every night and thanking them for making his career

I like Kenny and I think he's super entertaining but I still consider AJ a god of professional wrestling.

Kenny had two tokyo sports best bout awards before joining BC.

AJ has been SHIT since joining WWE.

Lmao someone post that pic of Jimmy Havoc's potato head

Why soes this look like shopped?

AJ. I think they're pretty even as performers but Kenny comes across as an insecure bitch outside the ring whereas AJ is the opposite.

Doesn't mean shit. It's the bullet club stuff that got him over in the west and made him a millionaire off Tony Khan the dog wanking money mark

>kenny still getting 40%

you fucking faggots, holy fucking shit

all I know is 2019 has been a fucking dreadful year for Kenny.

AJ is /ourguy/
Omega is /woooddit/'s guy

Is it AJ who has a tiny head or is it Kenny who has a giant one?

Based BBAJ

Don't really see any metric by which i'd hold AJ higher. Omega was a better wrestler and more importantly a bigger draw (see: an actual one, since AJ has never drawn)
So, Omega, obviously

He did something radically different to those guys to the extent that you can't even say that. He forged his own path and got over sufficient to branch into an entirely new stable

his first title reign beats everything Kenny ever did

AJ collecting the easy paycheck, Kenny's out there trying to grow the business. More respect for Kenny.

Big Bibles AJ all the way

Omega had like 2-3 great years so far. It's still early to tell, but so far AJ is better.

Kenny because I will be the first in the thread that says AJ styles talked shit about wwe and joined up at the worst time just for cash.

His gimmick at wwe is shit.
His wrestling is cool.

Neither

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

If you're going by personal taste, it's AJ, even though I haven't watched a second of his WWE stuff. But in terms of importance, Kenny and it isn't even close. Like him or not they're building a whole company around him, AJ can't say the same anywhere he's been.

/wooo/ getting BTFO

Kenny Omega was terrible everywhere except NJPW where he was great but did too much

AJ Styles was only good in Z1 and RoH and had like 2 good matches in TNA

overall AJ had more good matches of higher quality although Omega may have had a match that is better than any of AJs