Yeah, that's gonna be a CRINGE from me

Yeah, that's gonna be a CRINGE from me

Attached: Yikes.png (719x807, 437K)

HOLY FUCKING DIMES

Fuck chikara for killing their company for an autistic storyline (when in reality quackenbush got caught cheating on his wife with saturyne) when I was really into it and coming back as this generic knock off budget version

It was always trash

quackenbush was always cringe and janella is cringe and everything about chikara except tim donst and eddie kingston was cringe

Why are wrestlers still taking indie bookings when signed with AEW?

everything is cringe with you people. This shit wont be half as bad as NXTrash and E-Drones

God I hope he shoot breaks janeletty's neck with his shitty quackendriver

07 to 11 was great stuff

Because they can. There's no reason to not take every opportunity to make extra money, even if not much. Besides, the weekly shows haven't started yet

They probably make like 1k max a show... And risk injury with their biggest break ever.

is this going to be the cringe of the year?

>Two self-made independent wrestling legends
TOP KEK

Looking up upcoming wrestling matches and making threads about me not being interested in them is based

Legends?

Get the fuck right out of here. Maybe....MAAAAAAAAYYYBE you could make a case to call Quack an "independent wrestling legend" but who the fuck is Jelly trying to fool with that horseshit? Seriously, putting together 1 somewhat successful show because you book literally every non WWE guy that was in town for Wrestlemania weekend makes someone a legend now? Especially when he immediately jumped the shark on his 2nd show?

Should have been Reckless Youth

nlkj

Hello Jelly Jannetty

Hi, fellow user, I'm Joey Janela and I'm BASED

>indie wrestling legends

Attached: 1555553119900.png (336x363, 137K)

Nah, AEW has a lot more in stock