What is this move called?

What is this move called?

Attached: 1566262642325.webm (1188x668, 2.9M)

Was this a comedy spot?

What the fuck did I just watch? Who the fuck are the agents? This, mandy falling after kneeing bliss, rollins running around and diving while thinking one hand on his chest is selling. What the fuck is wwe smoking tonight.

Its like someone watched a big bossman match saw his cool turnbuckle spot but didnt realize the context

No it was unironic

speed, agility, and athleticism

Kek, what is the fucking point of this garbage?

The Swooce

Must have looked good in his head

Why is his shirt inside out?

this is embaressing how can e drones defend this

it wasn't even accidental because he actually did the same thing again later in the match lmao

didn't think he could come up with a worse move than rock bottoming himself but here we are

thats a cringe from me desu

Based Corbin working smarks again. WHen you think he's gonna go in for a clothesline and tag. He goes in for a tag, slide, and clothesline. Keeps his opponents on his toes. Gets smarks hot and bothered. Master of psychology.

I actually cringe whenever Corbin does this shit

Kevin nash was raped in the summer of 92

This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen. I can't fathom anyone even thinking about such a spot let alone making someone do it on national television. You have to have been mentally ill to pitch such a shitty spot

thats a based from me desu

Cringe forced meme
>inb4 worked, seething, boiling, fuming, wolfposting, u mad

Based

They thought this was so nice he did it twice in the same match. Of all the things to go to the well again with, it was this shit.

This, Corbin is a master of the squared circle

I don't think any edrones are defending this outside of your fantasy world. This awful shit is why I watch the E, for the memes

I agree this shit is not funny at all anymore and the seething/worked/etc is just an excuse not to have a conversation, no better than a downvote on reddit.

the work the smarks

VINTAGE CORBIN

Is he shoot retarded or is that his gimmick?

lmao what the fuck

>OH MY GOD! CORBIN WITH THE CRINGE! THE CRINGE! THE CRINGE!
>OOOH!
>Didn't got all of that...

Based

i love how shit wwe is

the bamboozle