What did she mean by this?

>I came to the United States for 2 years and 2 months. If there are people who are worried about something or are hitting a wall now, let’s do our best together

Attached: 809DC7D3-3B90-46BB-A48C-AC3B87D474AE.jpg (828x780, 332K)

She's trying to convince herself that staying in this shit company is worth it. I'm sure KENTA responding her didn't help matters at all.

>I'm sure KENTA responding her didn't help matters at all.
What?

Honestly hope people learn from this. Stop going to fucking WWE.

>deletes her own tweet of fan art

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1566179535910.png (619x400, 75K)

Wwe probably got ahold of it real quick. The artist took it down too

What did KENTA say?

It's too late, she signed the Mark contract, best thing for her to do is to literally stop caring like the other Nips do, she can post about boats all day like Asuka does video games

Why doesn't this disrespectful gook have the decency to tweet in English?

tell me some brave soul got the full pic saved

just for you fren

Attached: 1566179118952.jpg (2048x1702, 470K)

>desperate AEWtists trying to find hidden meanings in everything
kek. she's going nowhere

Attached: kenta.jpg (593x896, 153K)

based user

Attached: 1523680425259.gif (300x170, 727K)

I don't want her in AEW you stupid idiot, when will you faggots understand not everything is about your console wars

Boiling

Cope. Nobody brought up AEW until you did. Go dilate tranny.

>mentions AEW for no reason at all
Rent free.

Attached: D6507C01-6E6C-48A9-A95C-313A169DDA91.jpg (160x29, 3K)

>I'm sure KENTA responding her didn't help matters at all.
>What did KENTA say?
>it's a screencap of Kenta Kobashi

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

Kek

I want to kiss her soft cute little Japanese feet to make her happy.

i'd much rather see her go back to stardom than be anywhere near aew. but i don't see either of those happening, kairi is a self-admitted wwe mark and a huge fan of the rock and several other western wrestlers (which is somewhat uncommon in japan, several other japanese wrestlers have remarked when asked in interviews that they don't watch wwe or any other american promotions, only japanese ones)

based!

Attached: BASED!.jpg (236x380, 110K)

When she's hanging out with Xia and Io in Florida and they ask her how it's been teaming up with Asuka on the main roster what so you suppose she says?

Attached: 1552190154529 Kairi Xia Io Shirai food.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>I'm so sad girls. I do absolutely everything I can but I can't get Kana-san to notice me. What can I do?

Holy Yumola

>KENTA

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

>"There were a lot of unfamiliar things. I was even scammed. There were days when I could squeeze towel with my tears."

The US shithole confirmed.

>taking kairi/io to a groid infested chain seafood shithole

t-thanks xia

Japanese truly are unaware of how much scammers and muggings there are in the world outside.

Why didn't Shinsuke help her adjust?

They have so little crime they legit send their cops to intern in America just to not be surprised. Same with trauma doctors - most countries never deal with mass shootings/bullet wounds/mass casualty events so are caught flat-footed the one time it happens every 10 years. Go read about the time that NORK guard ran for the border and got riddled, the doctor that saved him was so concerned that the only South Korean gun deaths were American soldiers accidentally shooting themselves in training; he moved to Chicago to learn mass gun slaughter trauma and brought the training back home.

NecroBump

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CHING CHANG CHONG LANGUAGE I CANT READ ALIEN IM AMERICAN

Devils Triangle

>IM AMERICAN
My condolences.